wanton white teenager....

• Thread starterDru
  • Start date

Dru

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 15, 2010
Hi there...I'm not sure where else to post this? I don't really fit the categories in here?!

I'm young and white....and having had a couple of wicked experiences think I might be addicted to older black men?! Help me!

4430198252_5a04dea05e_b.jpg

4430198798_7ae37bf148_b.jpg

Hey Dru,

Great body and lovely aspirations....You can post in 'lets meet up' since your not married.
Whats your level of experience??

T

blackTyrone said:
Hey Dru,

Great body and lovely aspirations....You can post in 'lets meet up' since your not married.
Whats your level of experience??

T
yeah I totally can. I didn't see that one?

I think I'm pretty experienced for my age....probly more than my mom would like! lol!

and thanks :)

Damn, very hot! From the pictures and description I can picture you being submissive to older dom BBC. At the same time you look like you could be a dom cuckoldress to white boys.

Can you tell us anything more about you? What you like?

U like it bareback???

caoh said:
Damn, very hot! From the pictures and description I can picture you being submissive to older dom BBC. At the same time you look like you could be a dom cuckoldress to white boys.

Can you tell us anything more about you? What you like?
I posted over in Let's Meet Up...same thing....I guess I should be over there.

I don't think I'm dom at all?! I can get angry and stuff...but I like to be dominated for sure! I don't know...I'm a pretty average teenager...probly kind of boring. all i know is a REALLY like sex..and most of the guys my age are fuckin boring.

sean128 said:
U like it bareback???
yeah totally...but I'm not into STD's

dmad said:
If you like REALLY good oral sex, you should take a short ride on the MetroNorth...;)
really now? interesting.....

chat with me over at Let's Meet Up OK? I don't wanna have to keep jumping back and forth...my bad...

Damn.....I would love to tag that an dplay with those tits

very sexy indeed!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
damn she would love amazing with bbc. id love to see that