Wants more

• Thread starterBIGCalifas
  • Start date

BIGCalifas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 31, 2018
her.pngMy wife and I used to play with other couples, her girlfriends and even her incredibly gorgeous second cousin and my incredibly hot older half-sister. She initiated the nights events without any warning, it just happened. I could not complain since I have always enjoyed making love to her, fucking her and showing off so to see her naked and making other women and a couple of lucky men hot and sweaty, I was more than happy. The first time we played around it was another couple. We were drinking and the girls went upstairs to use the restroom. They came back down, giggled and just started making out. My buddy and I just sat there. They started stripping and kept kissing and licking. They got in a 69 and then crawled over to the table. They went under the table and pulled our pants down and started to blow us. It was unreal. Then they stopped. His wife said something, and I heard my wife say OK and then they swapped. I pushed the table away, I had to watch. It was beautiful but I will admit that seeing his cock get harder and having my wife’s mouth on it was incredibly hot! It was right then and there that I realized that I wanted to suck his dick as well. We messed around with that couple often, but I never did anything with him or any other guy that we played with. That was years ago, and I admitted to my wife that had hooked up with another guy and we had swapped blow jobs. I thought that that she would be upset but instead, she got super turned on and now wants us to find a BI couple to play with again.

Last edited: