Was I cucked?

• Thread startertinytool
  • Start date

tinytool

It’s tiny
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2021
New York
My present GF and I reconnected in 2017 we were “friends with benefits” till December 2019, when we became a couple. We both moved out of our ex’s places in February 2018. (We live 50 miles apart) She wanted to be a couple but I was hesitant because I was in the middle of a divorce. I found out this past weekend that she (at the least that I know) gave a BJ to a guy in her apartment sometime in 2018. She said she was thinking about me the whole time. I have not been with anyone but her since my ex. My emotions have been on a roller coaster, sometimes I’m hurt, sometimes I’m so incredibly turned on! I wonder what I was doing when she was blowing him?!?!? So would this be considered being cucked?? Thanks!

Reactions: Ladiesfucker, franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
Technically, no you were not.

You refused to get into a relationship so you let her free to play.

But, I think you’re experiencing what it feels like to be cucked.

In a way this is worse - because you know it was you’re own damned fault.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, KinkyPaul, toolman and 2 others
tinytool said:
My present GF and I reconnected in 2017 we were “friends with benefits” till December 2019, when we became a couple. We both moved out of our ex’s places in February 2018. (We live 50 miles apart) She wanted to be a couple but I was hesitant because I was in the middle of a divorce. I found out this past weekend that she (at the least that I know) gave a BJ to a guy in her apartment sometime in 2018. She said she was thinking about me the whole time. I have not been with anyone but her since my ex. My emotions have been on a roller coaster, sometimes I’m hurt, sometimes I’m so incredibly turned on! I wonder what I was doing when she was blowing him?!?!? So would this be considered being cucked?? Thanks!

definition of a cuckold is "a man whose wife is unfaithful" - if you're not married you do not have a wife....

Reactions: windymiller, franklyhorny, toolman and 1 other person
2wheel said:

definition of a cuckold is "a man whose wife is unfaithful" - if you're not married you do not have a wife....
Wife/GF? What’s the difference?

Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
tinytool said:
Un-married, GF/BF. There is no commitment. At no point do you own your partner. If the relationship breaks down you can just walk out and start again.

Married, Husband/wife. You have made a commitment. You now own your partner and your partner owns you. If the relationship breaks down its a bit more complicated to end it.

Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
tinytool said:
Jeez, did you really ask that question?

I am definitely cuckolded my wive has had a lover for 40 years of our 50 year married lives he was my best friend who sadly died last year our children could be from either of us but we love the life

Reactions: franklyhorny
2wheel said:
Jeez, did you really ask that question?
Yah, I did, what’s the difference?? You’re still in a serious relationship?!?

tinytool said:
Yah, I did, what’s the difference?? You’re still in a serious relationship?!?
Wife is a legal position. GF is not. Example, (sans will) when you die wife gets your assets, GF gets nada.

• Haha
Reactions: franklyhorny and tinytool
2wheel said:
Wife is a legal position. GF is not. Example, (sans will) when you die wife gets your assets, GF gets nada.
That makes no reasoning for the intimacy part.

tinytool said:
That makes no reasoning for the intimacy part.
Correct, but you didn't specify, you just asked what's the difference.

JerseyguyMC said:

You refused to get into a relationship so you let her free to play.

But, I think you’re experiencing what it feels like to be cucked.

In a way this is worse - because you know it was you’re own damned fault.
I know it was my own fault, it actually turns me on wondering what I was doing when she was sucking him off!!! I asked her if she fucked him and she said she doesn’t remember, then when I asked her how she sucked him off she said roughly and she remembered it like it was yesterday!!! Part of me thinks she fucked him but she hasn’t admitted it and she knows how much it will turn me on so I don’t know what to think! 🤷‍♂️🔥

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and Lovasianladies
Rickyrick said:
Interesting question! I have another twist! My wife and I were married for 9 faithful years when she was ***** by a serial tapestry in our own bed! Does
Dude, if your wife got ***** and you’re thinking about the cuckold fetish instead of her emotional support you have some serious serious issues! Get fucking help.

Reactions: Readyu