Was I cucked?

• Thread starterwhtcuckold
  • Start date

whtcuckold

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2006
Back in the 80s I was married and she kept wanting me to eat her after we had sex and I had filled her with my cum. So after a while I started doing this and came to enjoy it.
One night I asked her what had started her to thinking about me eating her after we had made love and she told me that her gf,who she worked with and was married to a big black man, told her how good it was to be eaten after she was filled with cum. She kept telling Marlene how much cum he put in her and how she would have her ex, who was white come over and eat her after they had sex and how good it felt. After Marlene told me this she also saw how hard I was with her talking about this and she just smiled.
It wasnt to long after this that she started working longer hours and getting home much later and later and how she would want me to eat her before we made love and eat her after. I also noticed that she was bigger and could take me eaiser then before I mean I know she wasnt a saint when we married she was somewhat promiscuous but I loved her.
So was she cucking me?

LOL Id say if it taste the same BEFORE you did her as it does AFTER you did her, you two may of needed to talk a little. Why bring it up 30 years later? :confused:

Cuckold

Are you retarded or what. Of course you were cuckold.

It seems that way

I'd vote yeah !

whtcuckold said:
Back in the 80s I was married and she kept wanting me to eat her after we had sex and I had filled her with my cum. So after a while I started doing this and came to enjoy it.
One night I asked her what had started her to thinking about me eating her after we had made love and she told me that her gf,who she worked with and was married to a big black man, told her how good it was to be eaten after she was filled with cum. She kept telling Marlene how much cum he put in her and how she would have her ex, who was white come over and eat her after they had sex and how good it felt. After Marlene told me this she also saw how hard I was with her talking about this and she just smiled.
It wasnt to long after this that she started working longer hours and getting home much later and later and how she would want me to eat her before we made love and eat her after. I also noticed that she was bigger and could take me eaiser then before I mean I know she wasnt a saint when we married she was somewhat promiscuous but I loved her.
So was she cucking me?

Why don't you just ask her?

Oh yeah, she was banging alright !!!!