• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Was i getting Cucked years ago?

• Thread starterFuzz Buster
  • Start date

Fuzz Buster

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 17, 2010
I'm not really sure. But here's what happened. I had a cute girlfriend when i was 14. She was a year and a half older than me. But she would tell me what she did. One time she went ridding around in a car with an older guy. They parked, and she gave him head. Another time she was at her dad's, and it was her birthday. And after it got late, she went to her bedroom at her dad's, and gave another guy head again. And one time she was out with her friend messing around, people seeing people. And My girlfriend and her friend gave this 21 year old head at the same time. She said it was like a present for him or something. But she did all of this why me and her where boyfriend girlfriend. So what would that be that happened to me?

No definitive definition

It's going to be an exercise in frustration if you are expecting an official definition for the word cuckold. Personally, I have never liked the word as I felt the label was derogatory in nature but, for me, it is MORE frustrating correcting the assumptions made by most. My personal opinion is you were not cucked, you were cheated on. The majority of comments I've read about what criteria constitute a cuckold, the man is aware his lady fucks other men. In addition some people say she must also be fucking others whether he approves or not.
All I know is I LOVE my lady to fuck other cocks regularly. The most accurate label for me, therefore, is HAPPY! :)

Until a girl has an engagement ring on her feet, it is not cheating if she dates other men. It is only when a bride takes her vows and promises to "exclude others" that she needs to focus her sexuality on only her husband.

Girls have to fuck around to find out which cock suits their pussy, and which guys turn them on. It is not normal these days to expect a girl to only have one guy at a time.

didnt meet mine until she was 18 but she fucked about then i have never had her to myself .and she started very young giveing head was nothing .the man who trained her did it young and well

The trend is to not get married until around 30, so every young person will be chasing sex as often as they can get it while unmarried. Why would it be any other way?

If you like sex, it is like your favorite candy, you will get it when you get the chance.

Swell humor!

MacNfries said:
Yup, and just like candy, you get too much of it, it could end up making you FAT ... like for 9 months ... :p

That is such a scream, well said Mac!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread