Was susposed to be a morning quickie

• Thread starterkingdarr
  • Start date

kingdarr

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 5, 2006
The was a morning quickie, but I for to post this morning before I left for work....I notice that the original post has been deleted, but I'm still posting since I have put the work in.

The owner of those pics requested they be removed. DO NOT post them again.

Duh!!!!!!!

Kingdar, STOP your fakes!!! Thanks for tryin', but it ain't happen'in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't post a pic, so I don't try!! Follow my advice don't try anymore!!!:lame:

Only one thing to say to that.

FUCK YOU, GAY ASS BITCH!

whthub said:
Kingdar, STOP your fakes!!! Thanks for tryin', but it ain't happen'in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't post a pic, so I don't try!! Follow my advice don't try anymore!!!:lame:

kingdarr next time you are history

Dude,

If I can get kick off for responding to some asshole attacking me, you can delete my shit right now.

muleman said:
kingdarr next time you are history

oh oh....here it comes...lol...waiting for the hammer to drop....

I know...you are a good example of it....My point is this:

I do like this site, but this whthub guy has been shooting shit at me since I've been posting and if the board condones people shitting on others posts and decides to kick the poster off for responding to the asshole, so be it. I mean, I just post my shit without comment and out of the blue this idiot is harassing me and the admins come at me for it...I don't know, maybe they're friends or something. Bottom line, if I get banned, I will live...The internet is a big fucking place. Again, I like this place, but I'm not here for the nut rider, whthub to shit on....I'm just too old for that.

thawks said:
Really kingdarr! Is that all it takes to send you off the deep end like that? I suspect you have road rage issues too? Come on, are you really that dumb to piss off Mule? Again, the bravery behind a blind keyboard is amazing. :whatever:

KingDarr, your posts and your stuff have really been excellent. That is the truth. believe in truth and your own talent
luv, MsGary
guys, write me

MsGary,

Thanks for props.

MsGary said:
KingDarr, your posts and your stuff have really been excellent. That is the truth. believe in truth and your own talent
luv, MsGary
guys, write me