• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Was your Wife always a Slut or U transform her ?

• Thread starterhottieandhubby1970
  • Start date

hottieandhubby1970

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2013
Was your Wife always a Slut or U transform her ? Tell us all about her and her sluttiness

I divorced two prude wives that i tried to transform into at least swingers and thought I was done with marriage. Then I went on a date with a hot 29yo mom of three and found the slut of my dreams. With in a month we were a swinger couple and I was filming her getting fucked by new cocks. Afew years later she became my Hotwife/Slutwife Heres some of her sexual history shes shared with me over the years

My 43yo Slutwife told me she started fucking her boyfriends at 15 and loved it. Her parents had to go away for the night out of town she talked them into letting her stay home alone, next door neighbor lady was suppose to keep an eye on her and the house (right :). Her boyfriend wasnt seen going in back door with a bottle of wine :) She said she was hooked from that first cock. she fucked that 1st guy 4 times that night, she said she kept sucking his cock hard again after giving him a minute to rest so she could ride him. A week later another guy she liked better with a van asked her out :) new boyfriend, new cock, new attitude she fucked him on thier first date in the back of his van. Some boyfriends last two weeks some afew months threw those school years she said there was alot of them lost count.

She married 1st husband at 18 (he got her pregnant X3) At first said she was faithful but after 1st kid and alot of fighting she said she started having one night stands during her supposed girls nite out, picking up guys in bars and going to thier cars, apartments, or motels for them to give her the hot fucking she needed. She said that for the next ten years she had 3 to 7 new cocks a year.

And since married to me now, I make sure she still gets her 3 to 7 new cocks a year I set them up for her

8e.jpg 8b.jpg 3.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Nice.

Some girls like me and your lovely wife learn from a young age that we like sex with more than one lover. Boys do it so why not girls. And we all know that single moms with many childeren like not only childeren but bareback sex with hopefully more than one lover.

More stories please.

FG

im a slut

Awesome set up. Tell us more.

My girl wasn't exactly a slut, more like she was a sex toy for lack of better term. Let me explain.

Rewind back to high school. My sweetie is 15 years old and this is way before we met. She was an innocent girl with powerful, turbulent emotions and eager to please. Enter her then-boyfriend. He was a few years older than her (you know how that goes with teenage girls...) and was very witty and manipulative, as well as being a shameless bastard.

He basically trained her to be his blowjob toy. She would suck him off on-demand, no matter where they were. In the parking lot? In the bathroom? Behind the gym? It didn't matter. Now, she likes giving head and always has, but she says this wasn't really because she wanted to, but because he manipulated her into doing it through various means.

Then one night at a party, while they were all intoxicated and inhibitions were non-existent, she sucked him off, and then one of his friends. And then another. It was all one big downhill slide from there. Soon after she was giving blowjobs almost every single day, to him and a few of his friends. She says between the time she first started blowing him and the time she quit and met me (about a year total) she had sucked off 11 guys. One was him, four more were his friends who were regulars, a few more of his friends that only got it once or twice, and a few guys she went on dates with between leaving him and meeting me.

I guess the thing that makes her not a "slut" is the fact that she had the willpower (and the oral skills) to keep them away from her pussy. Not a single one of them actually put it in her, I know because I'm the one who popped her cherry. She had made up her mind that she would save it for marriage and though we aren't married yet, we will be soon. The majority of the guys she gave oral to had manipulated her into doing it. She wasn't physically ******, but she wouldn't have done it on her own either. She did freely and happily suck the dicks of all the guys after him though. The ones who treated her with respect and showed her a good time got a nice little reward at the end of the night!

This all made me extremely uncomfortable at first, but I got used to it. As they say in The Lion King, put your behind in the past! After I did that I got comfortable with this whole soap opera and now it no longer bothers me. In the right moods, it kind of turns me on.

My wife was a very shy, conservative girl, from a very religious family.
I am the first man she dated, and eventually had inside (after marriage!)

I've been obsessed by the cuckold fantasy since year two or three of our 25 years long marriage.
But I have revealed this fetish only much later (roughly 10 years ago, or even less).
Since then I have gradually tried to bring her into the slut-wife lifestyle, apparently with no success.
(She almost left me because of this.)

However, it seems that in the past ten years she has had a few extramarital experiences, without me knowing it.
Only recently she has started confessing them, even though I still do not have any evidence that she is not faking them just to please me.

- GordonPym

Last edited:
I transformed her into a slut when she was 18. I've allowed all my friends to fuck her.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
midnightfapper said:
My girl wasn't exactly a slut, more like she was a sex toy for lack of better term. Let me explain.

Rewind back to high school. My sweetie is 15 years old and this is way before we met. She was an innocent girl with powerful, turbulent emotions and eager to please. Enter her then-boyfriend. He was a few years older than her (you know how that goes with teenage girls...) and was very witty and manipulative, as well as being a shameless bastard.

He basically trained her to be his blowjob toy. She would suck him off on-demand, no matter where they were. In the parking lot? In the bathroom? Behind the gym? It didn't matter. Now, she likes giving head and always has, but she says this wasn't really because she wanted to, but because he manipulated her into doing it through various means.

Then one night at a party, while they were all intoxicated and inhibitions were non-existent, she sucked him off, and then one of his friends. And then another. It was all one big downhill slide from there. Soon after she was giving blowjobs almost every single day, to him and a few of his friends. She says between the time she first started blowing him and the time she quit and met me (about a year total) she had sucked off 11 guys. One was him, four more were his friends who were regulars, a few more of his friends that only got it once or twice, and a few guys she went on dates with between leaving him and meeting me.

I guess the thing that makes her not a "slut" is the fact that she had the willpower (and the oral skills) to keep them away from her pussy. Not a single one of them actually put it in her, I know because I'm the one who popped her cherry. She had made up her mind that she would save it for marriage and though we aren't married yet, we will be soon. The majority of the guys she gave oral to had manipulated her into doing it. She wasn't physically ******, but she wouldn't have done it on her own either. She did freely and happily suck the dicks of all the guys after him though. The ones who treated her with respect and showed her a good time got a nice little reward at the end of the night!

This all made me extremely uncomfortable at first, but I got used to it. As they say in The Lion King, put your behind in the past! After I did that I got comfortable with this whole soap opera and now it no longer bothers me. In the right moods, it kind of turns me on.

I like how you explained the 'not a slut, but a sex toy'.

I think my wife is quite similar. She's more of a 'go along' type with what her partners wants and needs. The difference being my wife wasn't keeping it to just blowjobs. She lost her virginity at age 15 and was having sex quite regularly as she was never without a partner from that age to getting married at 27.

• Love
My wife WAS a slut before we met- over 40 guys she said, and a number of women as well. There were some combinations, too. That all ended soon after we got together-one the initial flame died down it was very conservative, passionless on her part, once a month or less sex. I believe her to be, for all intents and purposes frigid.

My wife dated black for a couple years until one of them beat the hell out of her. She decided then that she probably needed to start dating a better class of people. She still likes DP so we started with mfm. I like watching her before jumping in and I love watching her with a black guy so she gets the best of both worlds. She gets DPed, she gets to fuck black guys, and she gets someone to keep an eye on her for protection too.

• Love
hottieandhubby1970 said:
Was your Wife always a Slut or U transform her ? Tell us all about her and her sluttiness

I divorced two prude wives that i tried to transform into at least swingers and thought I was done with marriage. Then I went on a date with a hot 29yo mom of three and found the slut of my dreams. With in a month we were a swinger couple and I was filming her getting fucked by new cocks. Afew years later she became my Hotwife/Slutwife Heres some of her sexual history shes shared with me over the years

My 43yo Slutwife told me she started fucking her boyfriends at 15 and loved it. Her parents had to go away for the night out of town she talked them into letting her stay home alone, next door neighbor lady was suppose to keep an eye on her and the house (right :). Her boyfriend wasnt seen going in back door with a bottle of wine :) She said she was hooked from that first cock. she fucked that 1st guy 4 times that night, she said she kept sucking his cock hard again after giving him a minute to rest so she could ride him. A week later another guy she liked better with a van asked her out :) new boyfriend, new cock, new attitude she fucked him on thier first date in the back of his van. Some boyfriends last two weeks some afew months threw those school years she said there was alot of them lost count.

She married 1st husband at 18 (he got her pregnant X3) At first said she was faithful but after 1st kid and alot of fighting she said she started having one night stands during her supposed girls nite out, picking up guys in bars and going to thier cars, apartments, or motels for them to give her the hot fucking she needed. She said that for the next ten years she had 3 to 7 new cocks a year.

And since married to me now, I make sure she still gets her 3 to 7 new cocks a year I set them up for her

I am propud of you for making sure her needs are met. A great stroke of luck you meeting her, and it has turned out a win-win-win.

• Love
My wife is South American and had many sexual partners before we met. She has had sex with at least 30 men, with 2 relationship of more than a couple years. The rest of her sexual experiences were one night stands, more than 20 (over a two year period of time), she likes new men and and one time affairs.

She confuses me she also claims she was monogamous during her relationships, and says she is satisfied being monogamous in our relationship. We have been married for about 4 years and the past year sex has decreased and she seems bored at times. I have approached about becoming a hot wife with my approval, she was originally receptive to the idea but has since reversed her interest. Do slutty girls become monogamous wives? I am skeptical. Anyone have any ideas what I can do to encourage her non-monogamous nature and increase or re-start her libido. I think she needs new men to excite her and re-light her amorous nature.

• Love
My wife was 15 when she lost her virginity to boyfriend of the moment, never asked her out again afterwards. Month or so later starts cleaning house for divorced next door neighbor that was 30 years old, she flaunted her goodies at him and he nailed her good with his fat 8" cock, (she told me all of this much later and she did measure him herself), he continued to pound her for the next 2 years and then we started dating and she was getting it from both of us for awhile. She had come to realize that she really, really liked sex. so when we got married and discussed sharing her with other men, she thought about it for a few months and then 6 months after we were married she jumped into having more than 1 man in her life. My conclusion is that I didn't transform her, I just enjoyed having her as my wife. GTR

• Love
redhotrose said:
My wife is South American and had many sexual partners before we met. She has had sex with at least 30 men, with 2 relationship of more than a couple years. The rest of her sexual experiences were one night stands, more than 20 (over a two year period of time), she likes new men and and one time affairs.

She confuses me she also claims she was monogamous during her relationships, and says she is satisfied being monogamous in our relationship. We have been married for about 4 years and the past year sex has decreased and she seems bored at times. I have approached about becoming a hot wife with my approval, she was originally receptive to the idea but has since reversed her interest. Do slutty girls become monogamous wives? I am skeptical. Anyone have any ideas what I can do to encourage her non-monogamous nature and increase or re-start her libido. I think she needs new men to excite her and re-light her amorous nature.

"You can't turn a ho into a housewife, hoes don't act right! There's hoes on a mission and there's hoes on a crack pipe."
-Ludacris

I do not mind her being a ho, she needs many men I think, just with I could get her to admit it. Explain "ho on a mission"?

redhotrose said:
I do not mind her being a ho, she needs many men I think, just with I could get her to admit it. Explain "ho on a mission"?

They're lyrics from a song. I assume ho on a mission means a woman using sex to manipulate men, but who knows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIVODIQKB44

She was a Slut before I married her.

When she first started working at our company, I didn’t have the chance to meet her because she was on the next floor up. But I heard the guys talking about her, and about how she would always bend your ear ranting about how she was into free love, but at least she walked her talk because she was definitely a sure thing on the first date.

I had dated Sluts in college, but surrendered to the conventional wisdom of “Date bad but marry good,” so I married a “good girl,” which was seven years of misery, and I knew by now that what I really wanted was a Slut. So I went upstairs to try and get a look at the new girl.

I found her cubicle and she was sitting there in a slinky top with no bra. Her denim skirt was so short that you could see 2 or 3 inches of white triangle, and she obviously didn’t give a damn. Two guys had made excuses to visit her on pretense of business, and she was blatantly flirting with both of them. I knew at first sight that she was the girl for me.

Reactions: purplejoys
Ali was a very good girl when I met her. I can't say I have transformed her, but I have really enjoyed her growth to fulfilling not only my dreams but hers as well. She was with just three guys prior to me and only one was worth her time as she puts it. We have really enjoyed the new side of her and seeing where it will lead. Our whole story is on here under our post, so I will let you read that if you want more info.

I was around 30 years old when I began dating my current wife. She is several years older than I, and was very experienced when me met.
Looking back, she was in her sexual prime then, and into her mid-40's. She was just beginning to thicken up, has a nice, big, round ass, and her titties had grown with some weight gain. And she loved it all; giving blowjobs, taking it in the ass, and doggy-style with her ass in the air.
She was never slutty enough for gangbangs (as far as I know) or sex in public, but she had fucked a lot of guys over the years. There were plenty of them sniffing around as we began dating, but they went away fairly quickly. However, there was a young boy, maybe half her age, that she let hang around still. Long story short, she eventually began fucking him at the same time she was fucking me! He would come over to her house once; sometimes twice, or more, during the week, and we saw each other on the weekends.

Yea she was already a slut. Her first fuck was as a freshman in high school on her first date and she never looked back. All of my friends and her friends were fucking her before we even met and they continued to after we became a couple and married. It's a rare day that one of our friends or some new guy isn't pumping between her legs. I didn't make her..... she's a self made woman.

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread