• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Watch, listen or hear about it?

• Thread startersharklasers
  • Start date

sharklasers

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2021
Question for the cucks on here. Do you prefer to watch, listen or hear later about what your wife/GF gets up to? It's never really made any difference to if the hubby is there or not (my mind is on the action). I've had wives tell me they go home and share all the deets, others have said hubby knows but doesn't want to know. At the other end of the scale, I've had hubby's with their head in the action!

Reactions: CUCKOLDOFLATINA, toolman2c and MsPAWGandhubby
send her home with the dvd

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, mnsizequeen and sharklasers
I don't mind if hubby films. lol.

Reactions: toolman2c
funny

Watch :)

Reactions: toolman2c and sharklasers
MsPAWGandhubby said:
Just remember it because Sam and I let you watch us! Lol. My balls ache

Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby
sharklasers said:
Question for the cucks on here. Do you prefer to watch, listen or hear later about what your wife/GF gets up to? It's never really made any difference to if the hubby is there or not (my mind is on the action). I've had wives tell me they go home and share all the deets, others have said hubby knows but doesn't want to know. At the other end of the scale, I've had hubby's with their head in the action!
I caught my wife kissing a guy in her car, I froze and just watched , his hands where up her blouse

• Love
sharklasers said:
I caught my wife kissing a guy in her car, his hand was up her blouse, I froze and watched

• Love
I love to watch but I'm happy with any. Just as long as she's getting some big cock.

• Love
Is she

• Love
watch...

• Love
Without a doubt watch

• Love
My husband loves to watch when my bull has me.

• Love
I’ve had the pleasure of watching, listening and hearing about it later. I do enjoy watching but she prefers to be alone with her lover.

• Love
Reactions: Islandtimes, toolman2c and Matureplay
I'd much prefer to be there and to watch. If I can't be there I want her to share the details with me afterwards. Lastly, I would listen if that was my only choice.

• Love
tmpmilf said:
send her home with the dvd
do you still have a dvd player ?

Prefer to watch via a hidden cam in the room.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Matureplay
Watch above all. But I love it when my wife gets home stretched and full of cum.

• Love
Watch secretly

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread