Watch us fuck

• Thread starterBrokenWimp
  • Start date

BrokenWimp

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2020
Would anyone want to use Teamviewer/Anydesk to watch me and my GF fuck... she's ******* of my cuckold fantasies.

Obviously I would not be able to stop you without her knowing so you could download all her nudes and post them, set up a chaturbate unknowingly and make money off her ass or even record and post us! I'm at your mercy!

Reactions: toolman2c, leadandbrass, DomToon and 5 others
Not right now. For when we do next fuck

yes sir

I'm in UK

• Sad
Reactions: rudyrude and minotaure
BrokenWimp said:
Would anyone want to use Teamviewer/Anydesk to watch me and my GF fuck... she's ******* of my cuckold fantasies.

Obviously I would not be able to stop you without her knowing so you could download all her nudes and post them, set up a chaturbate unknowingly and make money off her ass or even record and post us! I'm at your mercy!
Love to watch you fuck her on chaturbate!

you'd have to set up an account for us

Would love to take a look through Anydesk! ;)

absolutely... love to watch

BrokenWimp said:

hiii i love to watch you guys please txt me back

hello. i want

im ready t watchpm when u want

Sure, let us know when and confirm if using Teamviewer

Let set up a date so we can all watch you fuck her man

downloading now

I think in the next few weeks we might actually be able to meet. So like 6th March?

meet? like skype call?