• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

watched my wife with other men

• Thread starterloveit
  • Start date

loveit

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2004
I have watched my wife fucking other men for years and loved everyone of them. she was 19 when I met her she was 22 when I first seen a man fucking her he didn't kinow I was watching. this got things going real good when we went to a XXX theater a guy sat next to her he put his hand on her leg she looked at me I told her to open her legs. he went right for the cunt she removed her panties so he could get at her better. he told us to go upto the balconey that is where he fucked the hell out of her. other men watching her being fucked turned me on a lot. we went back there meny times after that.

Reactions: joelhwood and Geglu
loveit

Love watching my wife get fucked too

Great story - I had a similar thing happen - I took my wife to a XXX theater and a guy sat next to us. He started rubbing his cock obviously through his pants and she started watching obviously. I slipped my fingers into her pussy and that got her really turned on. He then pulled his cock out and she also looked at me and started to kiss me and asked what I thought. I told he to go for it and see what it feels like. She reached over and jerked him off. He slipped his fingers into her and finger fucked her until she came. She pumped his cock and he shot about a foot into the air.

We left after that and fucked our brains out in the car. Very hot night for us.

loveit said:
I have watched my wife fucking other men for years and loved everyone of them. she was 19 when I met her she was 22 when I first seen a man fucking her he didn't kinow I was watching. this got things going real good when we went to a XXX theater a guy sat next to her he put his hand on her leg she looked at me I told her to open her legs. he went right for the cunt she removed her panties so he could get at her better. he told us to go upto the balconey that is where he fucked the hell out of her. other men watching her being fucked turned me on a lot. we went back there meny times after that.

Please, show me her cunt...

Reactions: joelhwood
Do you have pictures?

Current pictures of you wife alone or in action?

It would be great to get to know her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought I was the only one who enjoyed watching his wife or girlfriend with another guy. Boy was I wrong!! I've never done anything like the adult theater story, though. That must have been so hot.

Thanks for posting that.

movies

A few years ago I took my wife to a XXX theater in Buffalo. The movie was called the postman rings twice, She got really horny when the postman fucked the star in the ass, she masturbated in the theater and I slid the side of her panties to the side and 2 men in the next row turned in there seats and watched. They jerked off as well as I did and my wife orgasm-ed at about the same time.

Reactions: joelhwood

Users who are viewing this thread