Watching a BBC fuck my wife

• Thread starterKinkyplayCPL
  • Start date

KinkyplayCPL

Oregon cpl
Beloved Member
Jun 18, 2020
Salem Oregon
One evening we decided to invite a black guy over.... when we would fuck I’d tell her how I wanted to see a black guy fuck her...not just any guy but a BBC... she would always reply by saying how she would love that.. to feel a big black cock filling and stretching her out... It would make her even more wet and horny..... I’d come hard every time when she would whisper in my ear how she was gonna fuck him with her wet pussy.... so it started one evening.. we discussed who it was going to be, she already had one guy in mind... it didn’t occur to me how she knew the guy, I was soo ready for this to happen. “Come to find out she already fucked him at her work.” Just once tho. Anyways while she was getting ready I went over with her how she wanted it.... as in will there be any kissing she said what do u think?.... I said this is your night. No rules... just have fun.... she then said I’m going to fuck with no condom.. bc I want to feel it she said... I was shocked she said that.... we decided about condom usage... bc I felt it was more intimate fucking with no condom... plus she’s my wife... she was ready.. she had a hot pink thong on with black fishnets and a black see thru top on... she looked ready for some BBC!! I walked up to her and slid my hand down towards her pussy she was soo wet.. as I lend in to give her a kiss..... I heard knocking on the door... so she let him in.. to my surprise he was a big dude about 6’3 and 190 or soo... he walk in and shook my hand and said ty for having me, we talked a little bit to ease the tension in the air he sat on the couch while I said brb I’m go get my camera. When I came back my wife was between his legs unbuckling his belt. As I watched her pull his pants down then she began to kiss and bite his cock thru his underwear... everytime she would run her face up and down on his cock he would get bigger I could tell he was big too... she began to pull out his cock it looked big in her hands. She gave out a loud moan and began to suck the tip of his cock all While she had one hand around his shaft the other rubbing her clit.. she began to take his cock deeper in her mouth... omg the sounds she made just slurping up and down... made me hard as fuck.... I then got up close with the camera I could she was enjoining sucking on him... he then reached out to grab the back of her head and pulled her slowly down on his cock...she liked it when she was gagging on it... I wouldn’t blame her his black cock was huge it had girth.. as he pulled her head to go up and down she couldn’t help to moan she loved it when he took control... I noticed she had soaked her pink panties..., she was soo wet she started to drip down her leg.... she then gasp for air and started gagging on him ...his balls was dripping from my wifes mouth... my wife then grabbed my hand and placed it on her pussy she pulled her panties aside so I could finger her she did all this while sucking on his cock... she began to wiggle her pussy on my hand , my fingers inside her... she started to moan louder and louder.... I could tell she was about to cum.... then she took my hand away and move her ass towards him.... so he could finger her.. he stuck his fingers inside her pussy and started to work her pussy..... she looked like she loved it... she began to suck on his cock again I could see she was in heaven. She had fingers inside her , while she was deep throating his cock.... as she was sucking see looked at me and said enjoying the view? I said YESS!!! She began to move her hips back and forth while still lookin at me.. she was soooo wet I could hear it as he work his fingers inside her.. she started to moan louder and louder..... she said oh yes!! Right there!! Don’t stop!!! ... he then said cum for me baby..,, my wife gave out a loud moan and said IM CUMMIN!!! She collapsed in his lap and said that was fuckin amazing!!!! I cummed hard... she then whispered in his ear too come to room... so she grabbed his hand and went to the room... I was fixing my camera getting things ready in the living still . As I went back to the room he was kissing her neck and ears..... she loves it when she has her neck and ears kissed and sucked on.... she was stroking his cock then he pushed her down unto the bed she had a devilish smile... she knew what was about to come..... she spread her legs wide open for him... as he pulled her panties off.... he began to eat my wife’s pussy while grabbing her tits.... she began to arch her back and started to gasp and moan... he was licking all over her down there.... he then started to lick up and down with his tongue she loved it when he licked her asshole all the way to her clit....all of a sudden I heard loud sucking sounds coming from him... he was sucking on her clit...while he was fingering her... she was moaning louder n louder.... she then grabbed his head and told him not to stop ...she loved the way he ate her pussy her face said it all..... then all of sudden she scream and started to squirt all over the bed... he Then got up took of his shirt and pulled a condom out .... my wife grabbed it and tossed it. She got up and said I wanna feel you in me... he smiled at her... at that point I was thinking you slut... but it was her night... she makes the rules.... they where both on the bed he on top of her..... he was kissing all up and down her neck and ears.... then they started to kiss on the lips she was really into him.... me filming all this, it looked like they were lovers.... they where still locking lips while he was pushing his tip of his cock in her... she then said OH GOD....!! I could see his tip of his penis pushing into her I had front row seats to this... I had the light pointing at my wife’s pussy... he was stretching her pussy ... his cock was glistening with my wife’s pussy juice... as he pushed deeper into her she began to go crazy and saying things like ... it feels good soo good... With every thrust he was going deeper in her pussy she was grabbing his ass pulling him into her.... I saw how wet she was she dripping down to the bed... she looked into his eyes and said fuck me! fuck me daddy!.... I was like oh shit!!! I never heard her say that before.... she was really getting it on tonight..... as his cock went in and out of my wife’s pussy.. she couldn’t help but to moan and kiss him ... I could see he was almost all the way in her when he began to thrust harder an harder.... with each thrust my wife’s cry’s where louder and faster... she was loving his cock... as I was filming I could see his big thick cock filling my wife’s pussy and stretching her... I could see her pussy juice flowing, it was running off his balls... with each thrust I could feel her pussy juice splashing on my face and camera.... it was soo hot to see my wife’s pussy lips soo swollen as he was fucking her .... at this point I guess they forgot I was there .... she was saying fuck me daddy!! My pussys yours... she begged him to don’t stop.... he was saying things like god your pussy feels good.... your pussy’s mine...while she’s grabbing his ass and kissing his neck saying fuck me!!! Fuck me!! Daddy...... she was cumming again this time she was screaming and moaning hard.... she was creaming his cock.... over and over again.... he pulled out told her to turn over he slid right into her... and started to fuck her good.... she was grabbing the sheets... while he was saying you like that? To her ear she would scream yes!!! Pls don’t stop... he began to suck her ear.... that made my wife nuts... she began to arch her ass up ... which made her wetter than before.. she begged him to go harder ... he did of course. I could her the wetness of her pussy... as he fucked her from behind... then my battery died on my phone.. so I left to get a charger when I got back she must have cummed again... bc she was lying there holding her pussy while saying she’s never been fuck hard from behind before.... he got up and said whew your pussy good!! My wife turned around and said yeah well I like how your cock fills me up.... she then got up and started sucking him..... she then said it taste like me.... he pulled her on top of him she leans over and they start making out again.... she then grabs his cock and starts to push it inside of her.... she then sits lower and lower on him... she began to sigh... god it’s deep.... he said u know it.....she leans over and kisses him while he’s grabbing her ass and spreading them... she looked good riding his cock... and his cock was wet and creamy.... everytime she went up on his cock I could see her juices running down his cock to his balls ... they where both sweating.... he then pulled her down grabbed both of her arms pinned them and started to ram his cock harder into her pussy... so hard so fast ... the moment he did that she squealed and said OhGod!!! Yes yes... she stared at him and said make me cum again.... he fucked her harder and harder all she could do was take it..... she then got an arm free... and started to feel his cock as it went in and out of her pussy.... she loves to do that... it was a matter of time then she cummed again!! I think this makes it 5 times so far.... I was wondering how long could he last... but he did..... after she came they both got up and went into the living room... it was sooo steamy in the room...the smell of sex... .. at this point I had a lot of video and pictures..... he sat on the couch naked as fuck.. cock semi hard... she looked at it.. and smiled.. said my friend.. she kneeled down between his legs and started to stroke his cock not long he was hard.... she was deep throating him... I was amazed!! She can’t deep throat me.. I’m not that big just average... seemed like I was missing out... he pulled her head onto his cock to deep throat.. she said mmmm... she was gagging on it... he would hold her there for a few seconds as she’s gasp for air she said more!! I was like DAMN!!! He’s one lucky guy.... as she was choking on his cock I felt her pussy it was really wet!! She loved it...every second of it... he began to fuck her mouth... she couldn’t do anything but suck....the sound of her deep throating his cock was amazing to hear.... when she came up, she stood up and she straddled him.. his cock just slipped in her pussy with such ease... she moaned and tilted her head back as he was sucking those titties. I moved behind her to film her riding him she was creaming his cock again.... she loved the way it feels inside her, she said that many times this evening... as I was filming her from behind I felt drops of her cum on face and phone..... after that he said he’s about to cum.. my wife got off him and started to suck him... she wanted that cum... I wonder though... if I wasn’t there would she let him cum inside her??? Hmm. Anyways she was sucking him for a minute then she decided to put his cock back in her.... and that did the trick... he pulled out cummed all over her ass... she then turned around suck him good one last time.... then I guess she wanted to feel him again so she strattled him.... and slowly went up and down on his cock she kissed him and said thank you for coming over... and making me cum multiple times.... he said thank you!!! That was the first time seeing a BBC fucking my wife... won’t be the last either.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, Focker, aussiehorse and 5 others
Would like to see the pics and video

Man, you need to open up your page and break all that up into paragraphs so it is readable. I know it shows high numbers of readers, but that doesn't mean they all read it, just looked at all that text and maybe clicked it off. Please don't take this as a criticism, just as helpful advice. Your story might be a good one, but to be honest, I didn't read it.

Last edited:
Reactions: OldGuy4yngCplsUK
Without paragraphs I won't read it.

Reactions: OldGuy4yngCplsUK
It was a good read, although I had to bread it down into paragraphs to make it readable.

Sorry about that.... I was in a hurry, just wanted to get our experience out there. Next Time I’ll remember to use paragraphs.

KinkyplayCPL said:
Sorry about that.... I was in a hurry, just wanted to get our experience out there. Next Time I’ll remember to use paragraphs.
You don't have to rewrite it, just copy and paste it to another page, then break it up into paragraphs, lots of them, before you hit POST.

Thanks for sharing. A lot of this story I can confirm from own experiences.