Watching My Mom Go Black

Cuckold Arab Son

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 6, 2017
Hi There,

It has been always my ultimate fantasy to watch my mom get fucked by a young stud or studs specially black ones, always fantasized about it always dreamed of it, always visualized it whenever I see her bent over with no panties to pick up something I always wished to see something stretching up those meaty lips popping up from between her legs, She is a bit chubby, Big ass and tits, phat pussylips that would just make a cock disappear, always wanted to see her passed around guys everybody waiting for his turn to rough her up while I watch and hold her hands and her legs... Well that is my fantasy, If you don't like it or not into it no need to comment or contact me by any means

Reactions: NavajoWife, Debsucks and kazz pards
my daughter has seen me being fucked in fact she held me after a drunken night out when her boyfriend fucked me

Reactions: WhMom, GaryCaste, UkBiGuy and 3 others
kazz pards said:
my daughter has seen me being fucked in fact she held me after a drunken night out when her boyfriend fucked me

That's hot, I wish I could do the same only that I want them to be 3 huge guys doing the task

Reactions: toolman2c and kazz pards
she would love it

downloadfile-10.jpeg

Reactions: moltenneeds, Debsucks, okdeacon and 2 others
kazz pards said:
I would love to hold you open while its happening and then clean up afterwards.

Reactions: Saraha, MilkChocolate and kazz pards
kazz pards said:
she would love it

downloadfile-10.jpeg

Yesss. Turned the fuck on just imagining her being that woman

Reactions: toolman2c and okdeacon
Cuckold Arab Son said:
Yesss. Turned the fuck on just imagining her being that woman
thats me x

Reactions: Debsucks and Cuckold Arab Son
kazz pards said:
WOW ! i thought it was just a picture !! damn now i really wish you were my mommy :D

QUOTE="Cuckold Arab Son, post: 720168, member: 679168"]WOW ! i thought it was just a picture !! damn now i really wish you were my mommy :D[/QUOTE]
Im sure you would be a good son

downloadfile-7.jpeg

Reactions: okdeacon and Cuckold Arab Son
kazz pards said:
QUOTE="Cuckold Arab Son, post: 720168, member: 679168"]WOW ! i thought it was just a picture !! damn now i really wish you were my mommy :D
Im sure you would be a good son

downloadfile-7.jpeg[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm yes mommy i would love to spread that wide open for him or THEM !!

kazz pards said:
My daughter has seen me being fucked; in fact, she held me after a drunken night out when her boyfriend fucked me.

That's good, Ms. Kazz Pards. It's always very nice to hear about a mother fucking her daughter's much-younger boyfriend. I hope you'll find opportunities to keep up your good work!

Custer Laststand said:
That's good, Ms. Kazz Pards. It's always very nice to hear about a mother fucking her daughter's much-younger boyfriend. I hope you'll find opportunities to keep up your good work!
always on the look out x

Reactions: okdeacon