• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Watching my wife get fucked

• Thread startereddievw
  • Start date
  • Tags
    wife. slut

eddievw

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2011
Hi all, my first time on the site... got some things on my chest I just couldn't contain any longer! Hope you don't mind listening to my waffle... the following is 100% true with minor edits for length. Names have been witheld to protect the guilty!

I'm a 29 white englishman married to a stunningly beautiful african-american BBW also 29. She has long braided hair and wonderful curves with huge boobs and a massive ass. We've been married for just over four years and the sex, while perfectly acceptable, was never particularly mind-blowing. We had mentioned the idea of getting more adventurous but I didn't believe she was really that interested.

Now my wife is a self-confessed fag-hag, if you'll pardon the expression, and we often go to hang out at the local gay nightclub. The gay guys all love her and usually want to grab on her enormous 38GG tits. Wish I'd preteneded to be gay years ago, great way to hit on girls!

Anyway, the last time we went there was almost six months back, afterwhich I served five months at sea. On this fateful night in June she/we started getting chatted up by a very good-looking guy. He looked not unlike Jason Statham the actor, I thought, and turned out to be 26. He told my wife how beautiful she was and how lucky I was to have her. If I hadn't been there, he said, he;d have been trying it on.

Well, we were all quite tipsy by this point and I confess I was getting kind of aroused by this great-looking guy hitting on my wife. He told us how much he loved black women, particularly big girls with thick asses - my missus ticks all those boxes! - and began to suggest that maybe he could come home with us.

I was up for it. No question. My wife was looking at me, a mixture of excitement, embarrasment and burning curiosity in her eyes. I told her I was cool, that she should do whatever she felt comfortable with and I'd support her. And I would, 'cos I love her.

I think perhaps it was shen this guy told us about his big cock that tipped the scales. He showed it to us on his phone and we were both impressed. We stayed at the bar till chucking out time, chatting smoking and drinking. When my wife went off inside I'd tell the guy he was doing well, that I appreciated his polite and respectful approach and that he should just keep going the way he was.

Next thing, we're back at our house. We carried on drinking, chatting, acting all innocent though the guy was dropping little hints here and there that he was still interested. Eventually the topic got steered back around to cocks and he told us his was nine inches.

My wife said that I wasn't exactly small - I'm a shade under eight inches and very thick. Our guest told me I should get it out for show and tell. We'll, once I'm ***** I don't need much of an excuse to get naked - it's a terrible habit that gets me in trouble now and then! - and when my wife didn't object I unzipped and pulled my 3/4 hard cock out.

Our new friend instantly made a grab for it, which got me completely hard, and complimented my size. I looked at my wife who was silent but staring intently, a half-smile on her beautiful plump lips. Still playing things as cool as I could, I told the guy he should get his out to even things up. He needed no further persuasion and pulled out the biggest cock I've ever seen. I have no doubt that he was the full nine inches, not quite as thick as mine but breath-taking none the less.

My wife moved over to the sofa where us two guys were sitting. I had taken hold of the stranger's cock and, when no protestations came from him or my wife I dived down to take him in my mouth. This brought a groan of pleasure from him and a gasp from my wife. When I looked up she was grinning widely.

My wife said she was going to take a shower. Once she had disappeared I told our friend that this was a good sign, she wouldn't have bothered at that time unless she thought she was going to have sex. He and I chatted and compared cocks, and I got him to stand. I placed our cocks together and stroked them both, something which got me even hornier.

When my wife came back, wearing her bath robe, I gave her a deep kiss. The guy asked if he could kiss her... both looked to me for permission and I simply told them to try it and see what happened.

Continued!

The effect on me was electric. He began to kiss my wife gently, then with more passion and I saw them exchange tongues. I had never been so turned on. Then guy asked to eat her pussy. Said it was a particular favourite of his, especially with big black women. I snuggled up to my wife on the sofa and kissed her, my hands finding her tits. I felt and heard her gasp. Looking down her body I saw the guy's head disappeard between her legs. "Oh God" she murmered, "he's licking me!"

He stayed down there for half a minute or so before surfacing, and we all headed upstairs and stripped. I saw our guest appraising my wife's naked body and liking what he saw. We lay on the bed, us guys either side of my wife and she took turns kissing us. I was utterly thrilled watching them kiss, sliding their tongues deep and then his hand snaked down between my wife's thighs. I saw his fingers stroke her slit and manipulate her clit, and the effect it had on my wife. She was clearly enjoying herself.

My wife insisted I enter her first... she still finds it painful if rushed and trusted me to ease her in to it. She lay on her back as I slowly pushed inside her. Once I had gotten my entire cock in her pussy and given a few slow strokes I asked if she wanted to swap. The guy had been watching with rapt attention and eagerly took my place. I snuggled next to my wife and kissed her, watching from the corners of my eyes as our new friend pushed in to her. Both of them seemed to be enjoying it and I was thrilled.

Before long my wife was on her hands and knees being spit-roasted. We'd take turns, a couple of minutes or so in her mouth and pussy before swapping. The guy was a self-confessed ass lover and his hands were all over her huge black cheeks as he pounded her.

After a while we took a break to catch our breaths. Once more we lay either side of my wife, kissing and fondling her while she played with our hard cocks. I went off to the bathroom, the beer finally catching up with me and pictured the two of them together. The image felt wonderful and I lingered, hoping they'd get up to some more heavy stuff while I was away.

After a minute or so I returned. The guy was between my wife's legs, his cock pressing at her pussy. I simply laid down at the side of the bed to watch. Once the guy was completely inside her he leaned forward. He was fucking my wife with slow but powerful strokes and began to kiss her passionately. His hands were all over her huge tits, squeezing them and pinching at her nipples. My wife was clearly enjoying every moment, responding to his strokes and groaning as he played with her tits.

I was... well, I couldn't have been happier. It was the most erotic thing I'd seen before or since, watching this guy kiss my wife deeply as he fucked her. They really looked more like a couple making love than two strangers on a one-nighter. After maybe five minutes or so of this beautiful act he pulled out.

I straddled my wife's ribs and had the guy suqeeze her boobs around my shaft for an amazing tit fuck. As I was thrusting gently he was squeezing those massive tits, using them to milk my cock. Soon enough I could no longer stand the pressure and my cock exploded, coating my wife's tits in one of the biggest loads of my life.

Our new friend complimented my load and began rubbing it in to my wife's tits. I'm a tit-man myself and seeing him playing with her huge boobs like that just did it for me. He snuggled in beside my wife for another deep kissing session and I took his hard cock in my mouth. As far as I was concerned those two could kiss as much as they liked, it was heaven for me.

Eventually we wrapped things up. It was well in to daylight and I was asleep on my feet. I had cum twice more, blasting my loads on my wife's sexy body. The guy from the bar hadn't cum at all unfortunately, citing alcohol always having a detrimental effect on his performence. Also claimed he hadn't been 100% hard, for the same reason and that when sober he was even more impressive.

My wife and I talked about it several times before I left for my five month sea-trip. We agreeed that we had both enjoyed it at the time but that time needed to pass before we could say whether we were genuinely comfortable with what had happened. More crucially perhaps, whether or not we wanted to again. We did in the end agree that we'd both like to try it again and AFAIK my wife still has the guy's number. Since I've been back not a word has been said on the subject. But since the MIL is over from the States for turkey day, I doubt much will come of it just yet anyway.

I really, really want to do it again. When not horny, I am aware my mind is objecting to my wife being with this guy. But my God, the thought gets me so incredibly aroused. While I was at sea I jerked off so often to the mental image of this stranger fucking and kissing my wife, looking like they were making love as a young couple.

I really, really want to watch them do it again. I even think I'd like to just sit back and watch sometime. As much as I love sex with my wife the idea of them having sex, not me, is for some reason a powerful aphrodisiac. And to be honest, I even want for this guy to become her lover - I've read on this board about guys whose WAGs go out for sex with other guys, and think I really like the idea.

Most of all thought, I want my wife the get her pussy filled with this guy's cum. If he finished up inside her it would just complete their beautiful, sensual act of love making. And if I could clean her up with my tongue afterwards, so much the better ^_^

But, I don't know. She hasn't brought it up and I'm... worried about pushing her. She got in to sex later in life and is still finding her feet, still learning her own body and sexuality as she describes it. If any veterans have any tips on bringing the subject up, I'd love to hear your advice but otherwise it's going to be a game of patience.

Many thanks for taking the time to hear my story.

Oh, and yes, we really had unprotected sex with a stranger. Yes, we were ***** and horny but goddam that was stupid. No night of amazing sex is worth your willy dropping off the next week! If we do it again we'll all be off to get tested first!

I have

Eddievw, I have just set back and watched my wife have hot wild sex with other men and IT IS something to watch as some "make love" to her and others have just hammered her ass into the matress. From reading your story You and your wife have taken a first step and I know when my wife and I did we talked about what we had done and if we both enjoyed it and decided that we could do it again. I knew that my wife was just enjoying the sex and that I was her husband. You want to take another step and your wife might be waiting on you to bring the subject up. From what you wrote she seemed to have a good time and you didn't indicate any remorse from yourself or her. I am fairly sure that you can at least bring up the subject when you won't be interupted- late evening when laying on the bed. I am not an expert by any means but my wife and I did talk a lot about what we had done and what did we want to do next and discussing things first made everything go a lot smoother. Good luck in your journey. GTR

wife cheated

My wife cheated on me with her first love?

TY 4 replies, will write more when pc is less broken!

If you find a lover with a big cock, hold onto him - because you have 8 inches of meat and a lot of guys will barely tickle her inside with their smaller penis.

Words of wisdom ^_^

Well, some good news! Wifey and I got a bit tipsy down the same gay bar we met this chap in. When we got back home at some god-awful time in the morning we started talking about sex. I was sufficiently wasted to just blurt out how much I was turned on by her having sex with this other man.

She conceeded that she had loved it too. She says she had been contacted a couple times while I was away at sea and had been a hair's-breadth away from having an affair but had turned him down through loyalty to me. I told her that I loved her more then she could imagine... but that if she had asked me, I would have told her to go for it. And, indeed, that I want her to contact the guy as soon as possible and arrange to have sex with him. She agreed to try and make contact. If my wife is comfortable with it I want them to hook up without me around, so they can really concentrate on satisfying each other. As I said in my OP, the two of them had some amazing sex and I want them to hit new heights together.

Now, as I say we were both kind of wasted so it remains to be seen if my wife will be of the same opinion this morning (ow, my head... lord, why do I drink?). Honestly it seems promising though, as my wife also conceded to bringing home a red-headed girl and getting kind of fruity with her on the sofa. Clearly, my wife is way, way more awesome then I had given her credit for :D

Preaching to the choir here, I think ^_^

Well, I finall got up the bollocks to bring up the subject whilst sober... actually it wasn't such a big deal as I had built up in my mind. I explained that the subject had been on my mind, a lot, and wifey was cool with that. As regards doing it again, well, her stance is that she is absolutely open to the idea. Whether or not she actually decides to go ahead and do it remains to be seen. So, guess it's just watch this space...

good for you. can't wait to hear more.

Heh, wish I could keep it going. I've made it clear to wifey I want her to fuck other men, starting with this huge-cock guy from the bar. Ball is in her court now... just want so badly for her to do it! Keep having to jerk off fantasizing about it, I want her to fuck this guy so bad :D

Bah, foiled! Wifey once again acknowledged that she did want sex with this guy and sent him a text. Turns out he now has a girlfriend, therefore my missus will not risk interfering with their relationship because she's a good person. This guy, on the other hand, was still happy to ask my missus for naked photos :D

Well, I always said I admired his persistence ^_^

Oh she was up for seeing this same guy again, but now it's turned out he has a GF she's backed off. Doesn't want to be the cause of drama there I guess, understandably enough. She did mention picking up some other guy in the bar the other night, only he had been with his GF too... wondering if I should get on the intarwebs and find someone with a big cock to accidentally bump in the missus and see what happens, or let her find her own way. To be honest it would be a turn-on for her to pick up a guy she likes without any interference from me ^_^

Anybody in the Hampshire area fancy a huge-titted ebony goddess with a tight pussy? :D

loved ur story

Right, awesome news, wifey got fucked by a random we picked up at the bar last night :D

Now, the whole thing was a bit half-arsed admittedly. This poor young lad, not sure but I suspect early twenties, had to be seriously pushed and prodded to get the message through. He was only trying to be nice and respectful etc, but in the end I resorted to taking his hand and placing it on my wife's tits - which brought a smile to both their faces.

Well long story shor after more faffing around we ended up in our bed, my wife between us two guys. She had pulled the cover over herself to keep warm but but was playing with my cock and, from the movement of the duvet, his cock too as he played with her pussy.

I decided to shoot out for a smoke, wanting to give them a few minutes alone to see what happened. I left them with this random guy's face in my wife's pussy as he licked her out. When I got back wifey had his cock deep in her mouth and this guy looked to be very happy. She suggested we all hang fire until the following day when we were rested and a bit more sober, but she ended up getting so horny that they fucked. MY wife really seemed to enjoy that, which was great.

Unfortunately the guy was having alcohol-induced issues down below and so withdrew. We all lay back down and discussed arrangements for the future. He is apparantly working all day today but has been told to call whenever he is available - in my wife's own words, if ever he fancies a quick fuck! Being right there as my wife told another guy he could fuck her whenever he liked was truly, truly fantastic :D

Before the dude had to disappear I asked him and wifey to kiss which they responded to wth gusto. They spent a good five minutes locking lips and giving plenty of tongue. I realise that seeing my wife kissing other guys is one of my favourite pars of all this, though in this instance I was a bit disappointed he was not more interested in my wife's tits... that's only because I'm a tit-man myself :D Perhaps next time... really, really hoping this guy calls back soon!

England. The original one ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread