• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Watching my wife

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
Last week my wife's lover spent a night at our house. Kris and Gregg had not been together for a few weeks and I could tell she was really excited about his visit.

After dinner my wife quickly led Gregg up to our bedroom, and by the time I joined them, he was busy licking all over Kris' inner thighs and eating her pussy. She had her first climax of the night as I watched from the doorway.

After she caught her breath, she sat up on the edge of the bed and undid Gregg's pants to get at his big cock. Even though he was already hard, Kris proceeded to take his dick in and out of her mouth for the next five minutes. The sounds of her licking and sucking his shaft were incredibly erotic, and by the time she positioned herself to be fucked, I had a major hard-on as well. I started masturbating as I eagerly watched them.

They started out in the doggy style position, and I looked on in awe as Kris had a second orgasm as soon as her lover slid the entire length of his dick into her. Gregg started moving in and out while firmly holding onto my wife's hips. The sound of the headboard thumping against the wall, combined with my wife's moans of pleasure, were driving me crazy with lust !

After ten minutes of intense screwing, Gregg pulled out and guided Kris onto her back. He climbed on top of her and quickly shoved his large cock back inside my wife's twat, pumping her nice and hard. This is just how Kris likes it, and she had another strong climax just as Gregg leaned down to suck on her tits.

For the next hour, Gregg continued fucking my wife in various positions. It was great to see Kris enjoying herself so much. As for me, I had the time of my life watching them and jerking off. I made myself come twice while being treated to the sight of Gregg pumping my wife's sweet cunt with his hard cock.

I slept in the guest room, while Gregg stayed with my wife in our bed. Around 6 am I was awakened by the sound of the bed rocking in the next room. I played with my dick for a few minutes while listening, before I got up to watch them. This time they did not know I was looking into the room through the slightly open door, and it was exciting to see them fucking again. They were obviously trying to keep their noise level down, so as not to wake me up. I could hear them whispering words of encouragement to each other as Gregg slid his erection in and out of my wife in the missionary position. When she climaxed she kissed her lover deeply almost as if she was trying to muffle her cries of pleasure. After I watched Gregg stiffen as he ejaculated inside my horny wife's pussy, I went back to bed and jacked off to another climax before falling asleep soon after.

Reactions: Jong
You did write it very well!

Very nice, for all 3 of you. Everyone got what they wanted.

Saraha said:
Andrew, has your wife said that her boyfriend may wish to assert his authority over you in a sexual way in the future?

She has never said anything to that effect .... Gregg is really appreciative that he gets to play with my wife, and although they enjoy being alone at times, he doesn't seem to mind fucking Kris while I watch and jerk off.

He does not show any sign of asserting authority over me. A few times my wife did convince me to stroke his dick to get it nice and hard for her, but that was as far as it went. I have no desire to be humiliated by my wife or her lover, if that is what you are asking.

Thanks for your erotic, well-written description. It sounds like your wife has scored an excellent lover. That, of course, is good.

How did your wife happen to meet Gregg and, subsequently, how did they become lovers? Was Gregg a former lover prior to your wife meeting and deciding to marry you...?

Or, did they meet more recently, after you and your wife were married...?

Custer Laststand said:
Thanks for your erotic, well-written description. It sounds like your wife has scored an excellent lover. That, of course, is good.

How did your wife happen to meet Gregg and, subsequently, how did they become lovers? Was Gregg a former lover prior to your wife meeting and deciding to marry you...?

Or, did they meet more recently, after you and your wife were married...?

Custer, if you look back at my posts from 2012 you will see that Gregg was married to a friend of ours. We ran into him at a hotel a while back. My wife knew all about his big dick from her girlfriend, and she gave him a blowjob while I was in a training class. We then brought him back to our room later that night where I got to watch him fucking Kris with his large prick.

Several months passed before we met up with him again. Kris even once had a FFM threesome with Gregg and his ex. Unfortunately I did not get to watch them.

Gregg comes over our house quite often, and I love to watch him pleasure my wife. He once kept her company while I was out of town on business, and it was both frustrating and exciting to know that Gregg was enjoying my wife's body over and over in the privacy of our bedroom. I posted a lot of details in "He's going to keep my wife company" if you want to go back and read all about it.

I never get tired of watching and/or listening to Gregg pumping my wife with his giant dick. The sounds she makes while reaching her climax is truly incredible, and I love jerking myself off while witnessing their erotic lovemaking, or listening from the next room.

Nicely written and sounds like Gregg has been good for the both of you.

That is very true - I enjoy Gregg's visits as much as my wife does.

andrew1 said:
Custer, if you look back at my posts from 2012 you will see that Gregg was married to a friend of ours. We ran into him at a hotel a while back. My wife knew all about his big dick from her girlfriend, and she gave him a blowjob while I was in a training class. We then brought him back to our room later that night where I got to watch him fucking Kris with his large prick.

Several months passed before we met up with him again. Kris even once had a FFM threesome with Gregg and his ex. Unfortunately I did not get to watch them.

Gregg comes over our house quite often, and I love to watch him pleasure my wife. He once kept her company while I was out of town on business, and it was both frustrating and exciting to know that Gregg was enjoying my wife's body over and over in the privacy of our bedroom. I posted a lot of details in "He's going to keep my wife company" if you want to go back and read all about it.

I never get tired of watching and/or listening to Gregg pumping my wife with his giant dick. The sounds she makes while reaching her climax is truly incredible, and I love jerking myself off while witnessing their erotic lovemaking, or listening from the next room.

My mind has been doing somersaults thinking about how big this cock of his really is - any chance of a photo in the future?

Yes it is amazing to see the look on her face when she is reaching her climax.... also the sounds she makes are incredible. So even listening from another room is a real turn-on. Either way I love jacking off while she is getting fucked hard and fast !

andrew1 said:
Yes it is amazing to see the look on her face when she is reaching her climax.... also the sounds she makes are incredible. So even listening from another room is a real turn-on. Either way I love jacking off while she is getting fucked hard and fast !

How would you feel if your hands were padlocked behind your back, so you can't jerk off while she is being fucked hard and fast? Do you think you could learn to cream your underwear just from the noises you are hearing?

I have never been tied up while watching or listening to my wife having sex with a lover.
I can imagine my dick would get hard and it is possible I might cum without touching myself.
It doesn't take much for me to lose control and climax really hard.

If you read my posts you will know that I often wear a condom while masturbating to the sights and sounds of my wife getting fucked. There have been a few occasions when I was so excited that I would squirt my load just from trying to put on my rubber, while she and her boyfriend were starting to really get into it.

I have always been a quick cummer when having sex with Kris which is why I suggested she take on lovers. She was reluctant at first, but after several years and many skilled lovers, she now knows just what she was missing out on during the early years of our marriage.

andrew1 said:
I have never been tied up while watching or listening to my wife having sex with a lover.
I can imagine my dick would get hard and it is possible I might cum without touching myself.
It doesn't take much for me to lose control and climax really hard.

If you read my posts you will know that I often wear a condom while masturbating to the sights and sounds of my wife getting fucked. There have been a few occasions when I was so excited that I would squirt my load just from trying to put on my rubber, while she and her boyfriend were starting to really get into it.

I have always been a quick cummer when having sex with Kris which is why I suggested she take on lovers. She was reluctant at first, but after several years and many skilled lovers, she now knows just what she was missing out on during the early years of our marriage.

I have to admire the way you have encouraged your wife to top-up her sex life. You sound a very caring (and desirable) cuckold. Macho guys love sex, but never share their wives willingly.

Just like you andrew1, I truly enjoyed watching and listening to my wife as she was being taken by a man with a large cock. She would get so intense and practically demand that he pound her pussy and "fuck her brains out". I have always just smiled to myself when my wife and I are around other couples and the husbands are the insecure, jealous type and they will never know how great their wife would be if they would share her with other men. My wife kept a journal and wrote down her thoughts and she and I took many pictures of her lovers over the years. Enjoy. GTR

gatorrdw said:
Just like you andrew1, I truly enjoyed watching and listening to my wife as she was being taken by a man with a large cock. She would get so intense and practically demand that he pound her pussy and "fuck her brains out". I have always just smiled to myself when my wife and I are around other couples and the husbands are the insecure, jealous type and they will never know how great their wife would be if they would share her with other men. My wife kept a journal and wrote down her thoughts and she and I took many pictures of her lovers over the years. Enjoy. GTR

Well said and I couldn't agree more although it doesn't mater whether his cock is big or small as long as he gives her that mind bending orgasm. I must say a heavy cummer is an added bonus. Usually a result of of just how sexy he found her and her tight pussy is.

Users who are viewing this thread