• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Watching Wife on Cam

• Thread starterbrissypair
  • Start date

brissypair

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2006
My wife went to a guys place that we had had a MFM with and the turned on the webcam and I watched her suck him and then ride him before the left for the bedroom. That was so hot I think I almost pulled the skin off my dick.

Some pics from the 3some

I can see that as very hot

I can see that as very hot, who wouldn't enjoy that, did she record it and make you a video too of it, my did that for me, and its my fav all time vid

Awesome...

Thank you thank you thank you....

I love seeing "real" woman giving it away nice and easy... lucky man you are! ;)

u sure ?

Are you sure that isn't you sucking the guys cock in the last photo ?

?????

carolinascpl said:
Are you sure that isn't you sucking the guys cock in the last photo ?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing...

Yep That's Right

Yeh that is me sucking on him while she is licking his ass. The pics are from our 1st meeting when I was there. They didn't take any when she met him alone.

Hot pictures. Love the last one. Hot wife

Ellington333

Do You Like Jacking Off Watching The Slut Suck And Fuck Men? I Bet You Get Some Good Cream Pies And Great Sloppy Seconds. Do You Call Her A Filthy Nasty ***** As You Shoot You Load In Her Cum-filled Used Up Cunt

We both love it

We both love her being a slut for other men. She absolutely loves to suck other mens big cocks and have them deepfuck her ass. And yes I love cleaning her after the have used her.

Girl has skills

brissypair said:
Yeh that is me sucking on him while she is licking his ass. The pics are from our 1st meeting when I was there. They didn't take any when she met him alone.

No comment needed,except to say that,this is the guy that called me a fagot,oh dear!!!

Users who are viewing this thread