• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ways to start a conversation with my female friends

• Thread starterwassup_p
  • Start date

wassup_p

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 6, 2008
I want to know how to talk with them about their thoughts about interracial sex and also about black men. Some of my female friends are married some are single.

Are you a male or female??

Just make up some interesting story that deals with interracial and just run with it.

I am a white boy I am very shy but I am curious to know what all of my female friends thoughts are I just have difficulty thinking of the best questions and ways to ask.

Honestly all you really need to do is just ask. Most of my gfs are pretty opinionated about it one way or the other and aren't afraid to tell you so. If it's really that embarrassing though, maybe bring up that you've been on a couple dates with a black girl. That's a pretty easy way to get an interracial convo going I think.

I think I feel weird about asking because I have known a couple of my female friends for some years. I thought the longer knowing would make it easier but I think about them being with black men and once sitting in front of them to talk I wimp out. I want to ask and I am still eager to know since I am taking a poll of sorts among my female friends to see how many of them think positively about sex with black men or at least the fantasy of it.

I have talked to 3 female friends so far and2 aren't interested and 1 has previous experience. 2 more to talk to to get a consensus opinion.