• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

We all like a fantasy dont we ?

• Thread starterpurringpussy
  • Start date

purringpussy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2004
I think of you driving to a romantic secluded spot, parking in the moonlight. I think it's exciting to make love in some place besides the bedroom sometimes don't you? You turn to me, taking my face in your hands and gently kiss my lips, slowly and softly at first, but then more and more intensely. Till you're pressing your lips hard against mine, and running your strong tongue over them, coaxing them to open to your caress. I comply with your enticements, parting my lips slightly, then more, until my mouth is wide under yours, and your tongue is burning inside my lips, touching and caressing my tongue, oh my sweet black man, , can you imagine it, your dark lips and mouth invading my pale one. You tell me that what you have just done with my mouth you will do with my pussy, with my asshole.

I tremble and shudder when you say such things to me, thinking about how delightful it will be to have you splitting me , spreading me, and molesting my most intimate passages. You reach over and open the door, and tell me to get out. You slide out after me, and push me hard up against the door of the car. I feel you opening my blouse, pulling my skirt up over my hips. One of your hands slides under my bra, groping and cupping the fullness of my breast, pressing hard on my tits. Making me moan and cry, as I raise my breast to your touch. You lean over and take my nipple between your dark lips. Your other hand slides down to my hips, under my panties, between my white thighs. I spread my legs for you, and your fingers slip into my slit.

Oh sweet mercy, it's so wonderful to be touched by you this way! Sweet mercy, how I love it. I feel your hand take mine, and you press it hard against your hardness knowing is waiting there for me. It takes my breath away to feel you so aroused. I love it so much, knowing that you want me like that, so much that it makes you hard and swollen and throbbing. My fingers open your fly, search and find your goods, pulling your hard rod out through your trousers. I slide down before you, and go down, hard and fast on your sweet beautiful delicious stick of chocolate candy. I suck you hard and long, up and down, licking, swirling, tasting, stroking. You love it so.
You lift me up and kiss the lips that have just caressed your beautiful knob . I whisper my love for you, my beautiful black lover. You lead me to the front of the car and lay me back on the bonnet. Then you lift my legs up onto your chest and enter me with three fingers and ream me hard and fast. My juices are flowing, fuck you are making me cum so hard. You lean over and lick my sweet, white pussy, sucking up my juices into your mouth as you feel my pussy convulse in soft,orgasms against your lips.

Then you stand again, lifting my legs once again up your wonderful chest. And then I wait for it, oh sweet mercy, how I long and wait for it, the thrust, the drive, the opening. Do it,my black lover, oh please, enter me, fuck me now, now, please, I'm begging you . Let me have it now, please, sweet black fuck stud, Fuck me now, NOW, PLEASE.

Finally you respond to my begging and place your knob at my wet warm white pussy. Yesss black man, yessss, ohhhh fuck yessss, thrust it, enter me, now, invade and degrade me. Make this white girl's pussy open and accept your black maleness, so swollen, so hard, so thick!!! God, fuck, I feel it, open me!!! Shit, yesssss it feels so damn good. I feel the scrape of you down my walls and deep inside, pushing against my cervix. My hips lift up from the car as I push myself onto your pole, thrusting with you, for you, against you. Loving my fucking animal buck as he hard reams his hot little white bitch. Your sweet little white slut, cumming with you , as you fuck me hard and harder, deep and deeper, till my pussy is fucked dry as you explode the awesome load of your loins deep inside me and make me wet again. Yessss, take me and fuck me, and satisfy your lust on your little white slut girl!!

Well a fantasy should become reality dont you think ?

Attachments

• Copy of teresa 1st time.jpg dc.jpg
    Copy of teresa 1st time.jpg dc.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 820
  • dc pic 6.jpg
    dc pic 6.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 301
  • PDVD_011.jpg
    PDVD_011.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 407
feed back would be nice so leave me a message all of u

fantasy?

Hey Purring.
You sure know how to get a guy's juices flowing. You wait till I can get over to the UK. WOWWWWWWW!!!!!!
Peajay

Hey Purr,
Fab picture, luv. And, dare I say, the story isn't half bad either. You really put your soul in that, eh? Who'd have thought you could write so eloquently about certain feelings, when everyone is so used to your unique chirpy self in the chatroom? ;) You deserve the best, and I hope you shall receive it.
xxx

to rose and peajay thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If i get feed back so i know if the story is n e good then i will write more but seems like not many people r interested oh well rose peajay ill e mail u some more hot stories k

Yeah sure everybody loves a fantasy, although I used to think that a black man could romance you (when I used to listen to RnB music), but after being on this kind of site (just look at the front page http://www.darkcavern.com) you would hardly get that here, but yeah it is good to fantasize.

Attachments

• shemarried.jpg
    shemarried.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 206
  • makebelievematrimony.jpg
    makebelievematrimony.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 246
  • vivid01.jpg
    vivid01.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 251
well written pp and even better looking ;)

so erotic and yet romantic PP.......i can feel your passion building as you tell the story......i defintely want to hear more

My My Havent We Cum Along Way Young Lady..... I Am Soooooo Proud Of The Slut For Black Dick You Have Becummmm It Makes Daddy Proud To Have Turned U To The Dark Side....much Love For You Ur Sexy Slut U....:d

Users who are viewing this thread