We Gave My Wife an Afternoon Interlube

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
We Gave My Wife an Afternoon Interlube
1579591143378.png

'I was tugging her vagina opened for him now. Using two hands to tug her lips opened, showing him the pink goodies within, the unbelievably tight little hole, looking no bigger in diameter than a dime, and then allowing her lips to close down again.'

by EroticWriter

This true story talks about the same lake and at a later date than I used in a story I just reposted for your convenience named HONEY? HE'S GOT IT IN! Used a different woman for this illustration. This woman is older than the gal in the GOT IT IN story photo, and I would say my wife was somewhere between both women in appearance.

I am sure that you have heard the phrase, 'Afternoon interlude.' For this happening I only had to change one letter.

We Gave My Wife an Afternoon Interlube.

It had became almost routine. My wife lies on her stomach, in the sun, nude with her legs opened a goodly amount, and I spend literally hours applying lotion to her backside, and in the process admiring and playing with all the goodies.

And sometimes showing her off as well.

Her front side was definitely intended for pleasure too, but I preferred having her on her stomach as you shall soon see why.

We were living near Coot Lake, outside of Boulder, Colorado and the County Sheriff had declared that it could stand as a legal nude beach.

The lake became famous instantly, and it was crowded on the weekends, and sometimes well-stocked with humanity on weekdays as well.

You could drive right up alongside the lake on the South side and do the sunbathing bit right in front of your own parking space, if you so desired. We had tried that in the beginning, but there were too many drive ups to sit and look, not sunbathe.

So after a couple of weekends we had taken to leaving our car and walking partway to the right and around the lake to the East side, where cars could not go, and putting our towels down there. The lake is shaped almost like a rectangle with the longest sides being on the North and South, but I am not sure if it was man made or a natural lake. I suspect man made because of an extra hillock of dirt piled up along the Eastern side, which also did a not job of blocking the view of anyone driving down the county road on that side.

Besides, on that side of the lake, the East, the sunbathing was better as the afternoon Sun was coming from the direction of the Rocky Mountains and our feet, as we laid facing the water.

Coot Lake was not a beach in the vein of say, The Gulf or West Coast because the composition was packed dirt, not sand. But it served the purpose. The beach part was popular. The water, cool and clear Rocky Mountain water. Good for drinking even, it was so clean and clear.

But fresh off the mountains and too cool perhaps, so the people did not spend much time in the water, if at all.

The people who actually got naked mostly came to see, and be seen, I suspect.

So there I was, sitting naked just off to the side of my wife's feet so that I would not cast a shadow on her bod, and watching. Watching the people on the South side of the lake and waiting for someone to walk our way.

Oh they would, always. See us over there, walk toward, pass, and on beyond us, pretending to be seeing the other side of the lake. But there was not so much cleared beachfront there, and the Sun was shining from your right side or somewhat behind you as you laid with your feet toward the water. Not so good for sunbathing.

That gave those gawkers an excuse though. An excuse to walk by any naked people on our side of the lake, pass by, get to the other side, pretend to look around, and then, lo' and behold, they get to walk past us again on the way back.

You can read about one wild adventure my wife and I had starting at Coot Lake in a story I have posted called, 'Honey, He's Got it in!'

Today I shall tell you of another adventure we had, or rather, this time I had, and it's all true.

My tall and beautiful blonde wife liked to just lie on the beach and enjoy the rays of the sun. Often, she would actually fall asleep if we happened to be alone and not with anyone else, couples or singles nearby to talk to.

When I say lie on the beach, actually, we laid several feet, maybe 20 from the water. The land was sloped slightly uphill, and there was a footpath going most of the way around the lake about 10 feet back from the water. We laid about another eight to ten feet upslope from that. So anyone going by would be between us and the water as they passed.

And also, as they passed by, they would put us in their shadow for a moment, alerting us that someone was there if we had not already seen them approaching.

Now that you have been given the layout, I will give you the story of what happened with my wife one day and I'm pretty sure she was *******.

It was a more quiet weekday and we had settled in for some relaxation in our favorite mode, naked in the sun. She was on her back at first, eyes closed, D cup breasts (no exaggeration) pointing to the sky, and her shapely legs about a foot and a half apart at the feet.

There were no untanned white spots on my wife's body, not anywhere. Under her breasts, golden tan. Between her thighs, ditto.

Because I always wanted to be aware of my surroundings, I would usually spend more of my time sitting up. Maybe reading something, more often than not just watching around the beach, and waiting, for him.

'Him' would be the guy who would decide to walk our way, he would have to be naked, and if I happened to like his looks, might get to stay for a little while. First though, he would walk by, slowly, pretending to be studying the water, and take a glance at my wife whenever he thought he could do it without being obvious.

That first pass, he might get to see my wife on her back, breasts and pussy showing, and looking good as he viewed her from above and between her legs.

The sun was aiding the viewing greatly as coming from the West, it would shine right up between her legs. Her opened legs.

Those opened legs were not made available to just anyone who happened to walk by. He had to be alone, clean looking, safe. Two or more guys coming by, I would tip her off in advance to close up or sit up, maybe with her legs up to her knees so that nothing showed.

Sometimes a guy would actually walk up close to us and say 'Hi' or whatever in hopes of being able to linger. If my wife was up and awake, I might invite him to sit and talk awhile, and then enjoy viewing him, viewing her. Never did I invite two or more to linger.

But lets's get back to our single guy so I can relate my adventure. The ideal situation was, he would walk by while my wife was either on her back or stomach, and she would have her head down, eyes closed, and be ******* someone was coming by. If he walked closer to the shoreline and not up our way, his shadow would not fall over our area.

Sometimes the subject would look at us, smile, maybe say 'Hi' as he went by.

I would watch until he got to the other side of the lake, stopped, pretending to be looking around, deciding it was not so hot to stay at and very lonely over there. Then he would turn and head back our way. If I had found him to be interesting looking and not some kind of jerk, I would tell my unsuspecting wife to 'turn onto your stomach baby and I'll rub you down.'

Usually ******* that a man would soon be coming by, she would turn over, having had enough sun on the front, and I would proceed to apply body cream lotion, not tanning lotion, more like Vaseline Intensive Care, over her entire body.

The cream lotion would rub in and dry after a few minutes, and not feel greasy afterward.

Sometimes I varied the routine. I would rub her down on the front side and let a man linger for a while, getting to see as I cupped her fine tits in my hands, but it was easier to pull this off with my wife on her stomach.

Did she know what I was doing? Sometimes I think, and sometimes not. If she did know, pretending to be ******* made it easier and more exciting for her, I think. I want to emphasize, never once did we discuss this in the vein of her letting me use her body to tease or attract onlookers. This was all done on the sly, by me.

This lucky guy today looked to be about 28, maybe younger, slim, carrying a small backpack type thingie that might contain a couple of cool ones over his shoulder, and packing an uncut cock looking to be about four and a half to five inches, soft.

A man walks, his cock gets shorter as the blood flows into other parts of his body, especially if it is cold. If a man is in the sun, and inactive, his cock sometimes grows a bit.

A man walking in the sun might go either way. His cock is either looking larger than normal, or smaller. It varies. From personal experience looking down at my own cock, I know.

I had it timed pretty good. This guy had gone by while my wife was on her back and seen her lying there, dozing, breasts rising into the air, and legs slightly opened for the Sun. When he rounded the bend and started a little ways up the North side, I told my wife to turn over so I could work on her back some.

As expected, he had done the 'checking' the rest of the beach bit, turned, and was on his way back. I waited until he was getting close enough for me to start rubbing my wife. I began on her shoulders, up high, and very slowly began working my way down her body as he slowed down and began working his way toward...us.

I was working in the area of the small of my wife's back as he grew near. He smiled at me, wishing for a way, an excuse perhaps, to stop, and chat, and maybe, more.

I granted his wish. I could see it in his eyes as I placed a finger to my lips and turned my face to look at my 'sleeping' wife for a moment.

He realized what I was saying and came to a halt. A halt before his shadow came across her body, which might alert her to a passerby if she is awake.

He had that look on his face, and I was ready with the unspoken answer as I pointed to the ground off to one side of her opened legs. Go down toward the beach, away from us, and go to her other side so there is no shadow hitting her as you cross over.

We had purchased colored terry cloth yardage, sold by the yard, in eight foot lengths, and were using them as beach towels, much cheaper than real beach towels, and with eight feet's worth you could have someone lying on the towel and still have two to three feet to sit on the left over towel.

I had learned that trick in Southern California, when I had photographed naked ladies for a living.

That is what I was doing, sitting beside her knees actually, and there was room for him below me.

'Stay' as in...sit here and be quiet and I'll give you a show, I indicated with a smile. He was on the bottom edge of my towel and on his naked butt within seconds.

Having already done her upper body before he had returned, I was now slowly applying lotion to my wife's gorgeous, nicely shaped and firm ass cheeks, using lotion I had rubbed between two palms and spreading her cheeks with each rub, starting at her butt crack and working outward.

I rubbed her slowly, each time opening her crack, further ******** her tight anus, with the pink diamond shaped coloring going all around the opening.

I was watching his face as I caressed, and he already had his hand on his stiffening cock and was stroking. But he was doing it slow, like I was doing her ass. His cock, I could see, was thinner, not quite the same thickness as mine, and maybe half an inch longer. Still might work out If I decided to try something.

I'm not cut, and it's always fun when I see a fellow uncircumcised man running his foreskin back, uncovering the head and then running the skin up again. So easy to masturbate that way, and the skin, as it runs up and pulls back over the head, in some ways feels almost like a vagina, holding the cock gently, and providing pleasure.

My wife, I truly believe, not knowing we have a visitor, was asleep. Dozing asleep. Over a few years we had become as one while practicing what we both loved doing. Me rubbing, applying and caressing, she lying, enjoying, and sleeping.

Yet, if I touched her body in certain ways, like placing some fingers on the inside of her thighs and pressing outward, she would automatically open her legs more. If on her stomach in the doggy position, and I pull lightly under her body, she would rise right up into the fuck me doggy position, and remain asleep. Really!

That operation I usually reserved for the bed, with me standing behind her. I mention that in a story I called DID MY WIFE KNOW?

I invited him with hand signals to move up as close as he could get to her without blocking the sun rays falling onto her body. He complied, moving along the towel on her right, the other side from me, and though the towel was just three feet wide, he was able to squeeze onto it and sit his ass on towel, not dirt.

I was tugging her vagina opened for him now. Using two hands to tug her lips opened, showing him the pink goodies within, the unbelievably tight little hole, looking no bigger in diameter than a dime, and then allowing her lips to close down again.

His cock was dripping now, clear fluid, big time. I was thinking of inviting him to get up between her legs, and seated thus, enter and fuck her. It would require some effort on his part as he would be seated, she lying, and he would need to raise his ass some with his hands flat on the ground so he could make those forward and back thrusting movements.

Or maybe, get up over her flat footed while aiming his cock down some so it could enter her.

Good chance she would think it was me, as we had done it that way a couple of times on the same area of beach.

But then again, she might realize that it's not me. There was another 'slight' problem, his size. Thinner than me, but longer. If I had him slip it in, she might, probably would, become aware of the difference in feel, and 'wake up.'

Now I say 'wake up' as in, did she actually wake up? Was she asleep, or pretending? If she actually was asleep and discovered that I was letting a stranger fuck her without permission, she might be pissed, big time.

I had not as yet gone for the have a guy slip it in on the beach bit, and I didn't dare this time. So I indicated to him, as I got between her legs, that it was OK with me if he wanted to jerk off to orgasm. But slowly.

Then I got between her legs and slid forward on my butt until the head of my rock hard cock, skin back, was placed up against, and very slightly spreading, her inner lips. I held my cock there as he stared and once again began applying lotion to her firm ass cheeks.

He couldn't cum on her body, as she would feel the hot blasts and if awake, be aware that it is not me doing the cumming because, hey, my husband's cock is against my pussy.

Indicating to him with face and hand signals to keep jacking slow, I slowly worked my ass forward and eased my cock over halfway into my wife's tight pussy. I left some outside for his viewing pleasure. Despite her tightness it was a fairly easy penetration this time because I had been spreading lotion over those lips and all for several minutes.

I was in her, but couldn't do any pumping because, with my hands busy still applying lotion and doing the spreading bit, I could not use them to hold my body off the ground so it could float free and move.

So I struggled a bit, keeping my cock buried, and got up onto my feet. Now flat footed, with my legs and feet on the outside of her ass cheeks, I had to concentrate some to keep my balance, but I was free to pump, rub, spread lotion, spread cheeks and lips around my cock, and show off for my spectator.

I gave her several slow strokes, going all the way in and almost all the way out, and showing her admirer how tightly her lips could hold onto me.

Then I indicated to him that he can feel up her body, and reaching out with my right hand, I dropped some lotion onto one of his hands and indicated that he was to rub them together. He did and immediately put his hand back on his cock. I smiled, because he did not as yet know what I planned. Shaking my head, I tugged his hand off his cock and placed it onto my wife's right ass cheek and replaced his hand with mine on his cock.

With lotion on his hands, they would feel like my hands, slippery, not dry.

He didn't mind in the least. I pumped, and stroked, and he caressed with two hands and admired. 'Go ahead and cum,' I told him with facial expressions best I could as I began running his foreskin back and forth at an increased pace. I kept giving him that view that was almost unbelievable I think, for a married woman to have.

I kept holding onto her inner lips and tugging them open, showing him her dime-sized hole inside. He could tell, this woman has a tight pussy.

He stiffened, and as I placed my left hand over and mostly below his dick head, he blasted hot cum into my palm while I did my best to contain it. He shot a lot, medium thick in consistency cum, the kind I was hoping he would cum up with because now I had a thought.

Not before, now it came to me. I had a load of cum in my hand. What to do with it! Rub it into the towel? No, how about onto the dirt? No, that might wound his feelings. Being silly perhaps, but put yourself in his shoes, if he was wearing some, which he was not. He had sandals on.

What would you like for a husband to do who has been displaying his beautiful wife's body and especially her vagina for you and now has a load of your cum in his left palm?

When his orgasm was finished, I smiled at him, then slowly easing my cock out of my wife, I placed my left palm down under my stiff cock and began to coat my cock with his cum, all around, top to bottom.

There was just the perfect amount to coat my cock, and for the moment, it was staying in place. There was still some on my fingers and I used them to coat my wife's inner lips, both inside and out. Great. Now to shock him, maybe excite him as I put my plan into place. I reached down and opened my wife's inner lips best I could do with the fingers of one hand and slowly, trying not to rub his cum off my cock, I inserted it.

Yes readers, she was on the pill. This is not one of those silly stories where the husband sees BBC or whatever blasting a load into his wife and getting all excited thinking she will become pregnant.

Now I had it in, and most of his cum with it. How that must have blown his mind, seeing that. I know my mind was being blown because the feel was fantastic, to say the least. Was I getting sloppy seconds? No, how could I be doing that when he had not been in there first?

He was still dripping and I indicated with a nod of my head that he could use the edge of the towel to wipe his cock. He did, then, as another blob oozed from the tip of his dick, I had another wild thought. I reached and taking the middle finger of his right hand, stuck it up under the string of cum oozing downward.

He looked puzzled at what I was doing, but understood immediately when I guided his wet finger to my wife's surrounded in pink anus.

As I pumped into her, he slowly worked his slippery finger in, and my wife groaned. It was low, but I heard it. "I, we might be able to make her cum,' I thought, and I went for it.

I rose slightly higher in my flat- footed position and began humping, harder and deeper, while our visitor kept working his finger ever deeper into her anus.

When I sensed my wife was close, I slowed my stroking slightly, and as she groaned out an intense orgasm, our visitor was able to feel every throb around his finger.

I was right there with her, adding my cum to cum already added.

Now, I guess, my wife was being given sloppy seconds.

Oh fuck, the aftermath. We both held in place, me hoping she would not turn over after having cum a good one to say something to me and discover that some stranger has his finger in her ass.

I sensed that she was not fully asleep, had not been asleep for some time, and I needed to get him away. A I frowned down at his inserted finger, he knew and slowly withdrew.

I motioned for him to rise but not, for goodness's sake, cast his shadow over her as he leaves. He understood as he backed away from us and down toward the shoreline, then two minutes later he was fifty yards away, almost back to where most people were gathered.

I deliberately had held my cock within her in an effort to keep her from 'waking up' or turning over too soon. When I finally withdrew my double cum coated cock, she smiled up at me and said, 'Well, that time you woke me up I came so hard!"

Nice Nice 2.jpg

Last edited: