we give up

• Thread starterkathi
  • Start date

kathi

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2005
My husband and I both thought if we could only find the right guy, the fantasy might be a lot of fun. For two years we looked, posted ads, talked to guys we thought had potential that had responded to the ads as well as to conversations on this site.
The result: We actually did meet with 6 guys, I hooked up with 4 at least once. They ranged from impotent to inept - 2 managed "OK" but overall forgettable. Are you guys interested in a blow by blow dissection? have any other of you had similar results?

Doesn't really seem to be the way to meet guys, that is for sure. My BEST relationships have resulted from meetings that started out non-sexual and became sexual as our interest in each other happened naturally versus meeting guys for pre-determined sexual encounters (even when it was agreed we were "only getting to know each other").

Kissed a LOT of frogs, never did find a Prince meeting this way. But what the heck...it would be interesting to hear your stories too, please post away.

JMNBABE

Although we've/Ive never had a totally "Bad" experience with someone we have gone far enough with to decide if a bedroom romp would be in order, Ive been with guys who have left something to be desired in the performance department also. If IR or swinging appeals to you but you haven't found "Mr Right" yet dont be discouraged. When you do meet him youll find the wait worthwhile. I agree with JMNBABE in that the guy should turn you on before jumping in the hay with him. Perhaps visiting some swing or IR clubs and just having a casual no pressure evening without the intentions of getting laid will yield a pleasant surprise. =p

Susan said:
Although we've/Ive never had a totally "Bad" experience with someone we have gone far enough with to decide if a bedroom romp would be in order, Ive been with guys who have left something to be desired in the performance department also. If IR or swinging appeals to you but you haven't found "Mr Right" yet dont be discouraged. When you do meet him youll find the wait worthwhile. I agree with JMNBABE in that the guy should turn you on before jumping in the hay with him. Perhaps visiting some swing or IR clubs and just having a casual no pressure evening without the intentions of getting laid will yield a pleasant surprise. =p

I did do that with two of them, the first was a very charming individual, very verbal, had a very interesting background but....he was a serious diabetic and was functionally impotent and, interestingly, really didnt seem to realize it.. He probably should come with a warning tag. lol strike one blk guys lol

kathi said:
I did do that with two of them, the first was a very charming individual, very verbal, had a very interesting background but....he was a serious diabetic and was functionally impotent and, interestingly, really didnt seem to realize it.. He probably should come with a warning tag. lol strike one blk guys lol

Lol, how typical. One black guy does something and all black guys get charged with it.

sometimes if we are not totally comfortable u get a lil stage fright....its happen to me before.....but never with a thick juicy girl.....somethin about a chick with big ass tits n thighs keeps my dick on hard!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
screen people through websites like SLS or AFF. Much easier to find the good ones that way

sites

Agree with the last poster.
Thanks - MrsFun