We Have a Bet!

• Thread starterProudHub
  • Start date

ProudHub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2009
My 50 yr old wife says there will be no positive coments in here. I disagree and am eager to win the bet. Let us know!

I can't believe the size of the titties on that lil girl! 50? No way. You tell her I would like to SHOW her my opinion of your wife. What's the bet?

I would do her in a heart beat

you look great for your age ..... very sexy!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm looking at those sweet tits makes me so hard

Thanks

Be as specific as you want - I am loving this - the bet is going to me easily!

She's absolutely hot. My particular kink is to find women who look very suburban and soccer mom types, and take them to the dark side, sexually. Really show her who's boss and see her get aroused by it. Dominate her, share her. It would be a pleasure to do this with your wife.

Ok

Yes, she looks like the suburban soccer mom and church lady because she is but she has the potential you are looking for!

So, what do you get when you win this bet?

When do we get to see her with her pants off?

Us Too!

Zag we are in the chicago burbs too

What a beautiful set of tits. I would love to unload a huge wad of man juice right in between those creamy tits, then have her button up her shirt and go do soccer mom things with load of another mans cum sliding down her chest.

Holy Shit that is hot.......................

Whatever the bet is its obvoius she wants you to win. There is no she looks that good and doesn't know it. Those tits are beautiful!! If she thought that black guys wouldn't find her attractive then she's very wrong.

georgeous----when can we see more?

Thanks

Thanks SirBilong - she looked at your profile !!!

ProudHub said:
My 50 yr old wife says there will be no positive coments in here. I disagree and am eager to win the bet. Let us know!

dam,,,,I missed the picture

ProudHub said:

Dayum bro! I'd hit that in a heartbeat. Piece of Ace. I would love to see those big tits completely uncovered. :hitit::flash: Thanks for posting. I would love to know what you won. If it was my bet, her knees and ass would be sore when I was finished tonight.

hubby wins bet

That is a great looking woman. She could sleep in my bed any time,although she would not be getting much sleep.

Looks like I missed the pic. Why put pics up if you're going to remove them a sec later?

I agree

xet said:
Looks like I missed the pic. Why put pics up if you're going to remove them a sec later?

Leave the pic up for at least two or three days. Then see how many positive comments you get. See if you can get her to go double/triple or nothing.