dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
Some of you may have noticed that I've been making some changes around here. We have a new and improved story section, a new layout, just too many improvements to list. What I need now are mature, responsible, adult mods. I want to achieve two main goals here:

1.) Elevate the level of discussion on the site.

It would be nice if we were able to have the occasional adult conversational thread going, maybe even several. There are a few forums intended for just this purpose, but they tend to get overrun immediately by dick pics, teamviewer requests etc. I'd like to have some mods on staff who can move these posts back to where they belong or just delete them if necessary. A good example of this type of forum would be the 'off topic' forum, which was intended for conversation about the events of the day or anything else you want to talk about except cuckolding. Our 'wife to hotwife guide' forum should be mostly conversational. You get the idea.​
2.) Delete illegal/unwanted posts.

There are certain types of posts we DO NOT WANT on the site. Obviously, anything that has to do with anyone or anything underage. Anything that has to do with '********' an '*******' lady. Posts directly threatening violence from one member to another. Posts that are obviously racist in a hateful and nonsexual way (not including raceplay). Posts begging someone to open teamviewer in every forum except the teamviewer forum. I can't keep up with this all by myself. HELP!​
I believe that with more moderation we can make the site better for everyone, make it more interesting and attract a better crowd. Mods will get VIP access to all areas of the site. This means that you'll be able to access the VIP only videos I've posted in the media gallery and you can browse the site ad free. I'm going to be adding more VIP incentives over time, including some nifty trophies/badges etc for your profile.

If you think you'd be a good fit please let me know in this thread! You can take on sitewide duties or just be responsible for keeping one particular forum clean and on topic, whatever you're comfortable with. Mods need to be level headed and tolerant. You can't get upset easily or (obviously) use your mod powers to target members for harassment, conduct personal agendas that may or may not align with the site rules etc. I'm really hoping to see some good responses to this post!

Last edited:
Reactions: EddyBBC
I'll have some time to moderate a forum.

I would love to but, I am not sure that I will actually have the time. My wife has Alzheimer's, and I am only on here for a short time usually in the morning for an hour or two before things get hectic around my place. Wish you luck, if things change on my end I will let you know.

• Sad
Reactions: throwback
69eatmore77 said:
I would love to but, I am not sure that I will actually have the time. My wife has Alzheimer's, and I am only on here for a short time usually in the morning for an hour or two before things get hectic around my place. Wish you luck, if things change on my end I will let you know.
Sorry to hear that, hope things are going ok.

Reactions: throwback
dig420 said:
Sorry to hear that, hope things are going ok.
Thanks, some days are good, but most are not. I just have to make the best out of what I get.

I have been a member of many cuckolding sites for a very long time, married and divorced twice, and now getting engaged to a very nice and hot girl who is fascinated with the lifestyle as well. I do lots of times notice posting and comments on here that better off them not appearing and for sure would pose a negative effect on the site and wished I could do something about it. Not looking to gain anything other than promoting the site and making it a fun and a place for everyone. I do own my own business so yes I can be on here all day. cheers.

For those who have been elevated to mod so far, I'm going to take some time to make sure all the mod permissions are correct in the back end and then I'm going to write up a little guide for what to do and not to do as mod and how to use our mod tools. Just give me a little time, soooo busy right now. In the meantime enjoy your new status and if you see a bad guy, take him out :) Probably still going to take on three or four more so if you're interested, keep posting!

69eatmore77 said:
Thanks, some days are good, but most are not. I just have to make the best out of what I get.
Yeah but you haven't abandoned her. I respect that. Peace.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Happy to help out, I'm UK if you are wanting a few across different time zones.

I would be happy to help out.

I have been with SlutWives for a few years now. I am retired and have time I can devote to SlutWives. I was a mod for Cuckold Chat for several months then Covid came along and my time was being taken by sick family members. If you can use a 75 yo OKIE let me know.

This is a great idea. I'd be up to it. So much more can be done to better this site. How do I apply?

EddyBBC said:
This is a great idea. I'd be up to it. So much more can be done to better this site. How do I apply?
I look forward to hearing your ideas :)

Reactions: EddyBBC
Ok guys, I think we have enough new mods for now. Still looking for verified couples and bulls who might like to mod though, if you fit the bill just PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.