• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

We only have sex after

• Thread starterbi-cuck
  • Start date

bi-cuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2006
We seem to have reached the point in our relationship where we NEED another cock to get her turned on enough to have sex with me.
Before she started menopause, we had regular sex several times a week and also dabbled in swinging, at one stage going to parties every weekend.
Now however, our sex life is all but non existent except after she has been fucked by another guy.
She has a regular fuckbuddy who visits us about once a week and fucks her in our bed and she seems to enjoy letting me enjoy silky seconds (which I love also).
I enjoy sucking his cock to full erection and guiding it into her wet pussy and watching him pump into her while I play with his balls, encouraging him to blow a big load into her.
Once he has blown, I take my turn and usually cum fairly quickly due to the hot silkiness of her pussy. He is often then ready to go again so I leave them on their own while they enjoy their hot uninhibited fucking.
Then its back to wanking and reading the posts on this website until his next visit.
I was wondering if anyone else has had the same sort of experience?

For many cuckold type relationships it is exactly the opposite, as the the male figure can't get aroused without other male involvement with his SO, or at least thinking about it.

From our personal experience, we can have relations anyway, however, if my wife has relations with another, our sex life increases DRAMATICLY afterwards. :)

Ditto

Exactly us! Except she has several "lovers", well, they are clients, she's a *****. And when I get to be involved it is only because the client(s) paid for my service - she makes sure I am limitless in service. Then after the client leaves I come back here to whack away and she plays video games.

bi-cuck said:
We seem to have reached the point in our relationship where we NEED another cock to get her turned on enough to have sex with me.
Before she started menopause, we had regular sex several times a week and also dabbled in swinging, at one stage going to parties every weekend.
Now however, our sex life is all but non existent except after she has been fucked by another guy.
She has a regular fuckbuddy who visits us about once a week and fucks her in our bed and she seems to enjoy letting me enjoy silky seconds (which I love also).
I enjoy sucking his cock to full erection and guiding it into her wet pussy and watching him pump into her while I play with his balls, encouraging him to blow a big load into her.
Once he has blown, I take my turn and usually cum fairly quickly due to the hot silkiness of her pussy. He is often then ready to go again so I leave them on their own while they enjoy their hot uninhibited fucking.
Then its back to wanking and reading the posts on this website until his next visit.
I was wondering if anyone else has had the same sort of experience?

I only fuck my wife after others have and never any other time.
She has many men often

thanks for the feedback. Perhaps for cuckoldinpanties advice I should point out that I get extremly turned on seeing her with another guy. so we both enjoy it.

I have not had a lot of experience in being right there while another man fucks my wife, but it has happened a few times. The first time, he was my best friend, and I had only seen him naked once, but I knew his cock was much bigger than mine. I was right there watching, and I did play with his balls as he was fucking her, but that was all.

The other time my wife and I met with a guy I had contacted earlieir, and with whom I had become friends, but only because of the commonality we shared of wanting to share our wives' pussies with other men. I did suck his cock before he fucked her, and again afterward. It was easier since our relationship with him was strictly sexual.

I also met once with him and his wife and I was able to suck his cock as I fucked his wife. As I remember, we all came about the same time.

For me, my main interest in another man's cock is the possibility of seeing him push it into my wife's cunt. And the times I have sucked another man's cock when there were no women present, we have always talked about how I would like to watch him fuck my wife with it. Just the possibility of her pussy being involved is enough to allow me to enjoy another man's cock. And when I am sucking his cock, he is describing to me in detail just how he will be fucking my wife. Just the words "fucking your wife" are enough to make me do whatever he might want.

I would say it is perfectly normal for a marriage to need something else to spice it up after a few years. For me, it has been the same as for many men who visit these sites. I want to include another man in our sex-lives!

For me, there is nothing that stimultes my libido like the fact, or even the possibility of another man getting sexual pleasure from my wife's naked body. The times that it has actually happened, when I was there to watch, and participate as a "third" party, have been far too rare.

But we still have the option of talking about it, even when such a meeting is impractical. During those times I get her to give me all the details of the other times that other men have fucked her, and that is always enough to get me motivated again.

Another option I have, which not all do, is to talk with the other men, themselves. It is very exciting to hear another man use the phrase "when I fucked your wife". That is always enough to make me want to go right home and fuck her myself, and always with great "success".

The third option I have is to show her naked to other men, even in settings where there will be no actual fucking. We go to nudist clubs and I get the excitement of watching her walk about totally naked before the appreciative eyes of the other males who are quietly studying her big tits and hairy cunt and thinking to themselves how they would like to fuck her. Again, much fucking success later.

A variation on this is the fact that I have a few pussy-photos of her, which I show to other men whenever it is convenient. I love to let these men look at her nakedness and tell me just how much they would like to fuck her.

So, there are many options short of actually watching other men fuck your wife, which could have much of the same effect on you.

One of her bulls came to our house last Friday, we went to a pub for lunch then home to our bedroom to fuck the afternoon away. As he has problems cuming in a condom and always insists on wearing one. He pulled out of her after giving her a good poke and wanked over her tits and belly as I blew in her pussy.
That was the last sex we had and I think the next will be this Friday night when her other bull is due to visit us.
We both seem to get turned on by the presence of a third party. I cant wait for Friday as this guy usually does her bareback and I get to feel her used sloppy pussy full of his seed. A real turn on for us both.

Users who are viewing this thread