We were asked what we really want and I have decided to speak up

• Thread starterhazel
  • Start date

hazel

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2015
U.K. visit U.S.twice yearly
We were asked what we really want and I have decided to speak up.
What I want, of course is to get fucked by Shane Diesel and it may be possible , it has been a long time Fantasy of mine, so why not.
I am slim, beautiful and intelligent. If someone on this site has any knowledge of how to contact him and make it happen, I would be most grateful in all ways. If the one who helped make it happen (preferably he would be black and I liked him), we would have to have safe sex so that Shane, and all would be protected. I am sure a test would be done for Shane and myself, so that we could go bareback.
I would fly to the U.S. or Shane to the U.K. or Europe.
Whatever could make it happen really.
I'm there in U.S. often any way.

Email me at <wife4blks@yahoo.co.uk> if you can help me meet Shane

Let's see what happens.

Regards Hazel.

Last edited:
Hello Hazel,

I am not sure that anything will come of your offer but I must say I liked the idea. That said, I have found that there are lots of well endowed men--black, brown, and white--and they may not be movies stars but will certainly meet your desires.

Good luck!

Sandy

Shane Diesel

Thanks for your comment Sandy."Yes I know there are many big cocks of many colors but I know Shane is the one I've seen in action and he impressed me, so If I knew where in the U.S. he worked out from I'd go there and find out if he liked me enough to give it a shot.
That's how much I want him.
It matters not at all to me that he is a "star."
I just like his cock and would love to experience him.

Hi Ms. Hazel,

I'm not acquainted with Shane Diesel, but regarding your self-description:

hazel said:
I am slim, beautiful and intelligent. ....

I am short, fat, ugly, and grossly lacking in intelligence. Maybe we should meet and see if it's true that opposites attract...

—Custer

[Just joking... laugh here.]

hazel said:
Thanks for your comment Sandy."Yes I know there are many big cocks of many colors but I know Shane is the one I've seen in action and he impressed me, so If I knew where in the U.S. he worked out from I'd go there and find out if he liked me enough to give it a shot.
That's how much I want him.
It matters not at all to me that he is a "star."
I just like his cock and would love to experience him.

So a look-alike won't be enough ? :drool::love:

There rally is just something about him. A lot more than the length and THICKnes of his cock. His attitude, boldness. The manliness of his face and voice. There are even long clips about how much he is desired. Same for Lex Steel. Also movies about how much they are desired by Bois, bu they do not either roy them like Bois. One is called "There's a Reason why you're here" !
luv, Heather