• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Weak Husband Deserve Cuckold

• Thread starternila
  • Start date

nila

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 12, 2016
India
I cuck my husband as he is weak, his cock doesn't deserve my pussy but he is good at his tongue job. So appriciate his tongue job after my lover gives my pussy what it needs.

36063064_1699368553433087_6886222452674789376_n.jpg

Reactions: tlxyz, Youngbbc4mwf, wifevoyeur01 and 4 others
Amen

nice nips

Good job.. hopefully your cuck doesn’t miss any cream and clean you real good

Love an honest Indian wife... Wish you were in Mumbai

Hi Ms. Nila,

Thank you for your post!
nila said:
I cuck my husband as he is weak, and his cock doesn't deserve my pussy, but he is good at his tongue job.
Those are certainly good reasons for cuckolding your husband.
nila said:
So, I appreciate his tongue job after my lover gives my pussy what it needs.
It sounds like you have attained proper control over your cuckold husband. If he did not accept it as his duty to suck, lick and kiss your pussy whenever you wish — and possibly be your ass-kisser as well, especially after you have fucked your lover — that would certainly decrease his value to you.

As a woman from a country (India) where it is traditional for the parents of a woman to decide who she should marry, and where most women accept that as their parents prerogative, cuckolding of husbands is a proper response for women who find themselves involuntarily married to a man they did not want. And, indeed, for a woman who finds herself married to a man she does want, when she realizes one man is not sufficient to satisfy her sexual needs.

Thank you for posting your photo. You're very attractive, and deserve to seek all the lovers you can handle!

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Nila,

Thank you for your post!

Those are certainly good reasons for cuckolding your husband.

It sounds like you have attained proper control over your cuckold husband. If he did not accept it as his duty to suck, lick and kiss your pussy whenever you wish — and possibly be your ass-kisser as well, especially after you have fucked your lover — that would certainly decrease his value to you.

As a woman from a country (India) where it is traditional for the parents of a woman to decide who she should marry, and where most women accept that as their parents prerogative, cuckolding of husbands is a proper response for women who find themselves involuntarily married to a man they did not want. And, indeed, for a woman who finds herself married to a man she does want, when she realizes one man is not sufficient to satisfy her sexual needs.

Thank you for posting your photo. You're very attractive, and deserve to seek all the lovers you can handle!

—Custer
Thanks a lot for your understanding

DeepDesire said:
Good job.. hopefully your cuck doesn’t miss any cream and clean you real good
I am trying to make him an obedient cuck though still he resists

Reactions: Chastitycuck4320
abvt75 said:
Love an honest Indian wife... Wish you were in Mumbai
Thanks

nila said:

How long you have been married Nila? Did you find your bill accidentally or was it some.one you knew

Have you tried chasity?

Hi Ms. Nila,

Regarding your comment:
nila said:
I am trying to make him an obedient cuck, though still he resists.
A rather psychological strategy (i.e., it’s somewhat subtle) for accomplishing this, without arguing and fighting with your cuckold, can be found here:

Real Women Don’t Do Housework:
Real Women Don't Do Housework

(the title of this site is somewhat tongue-in-cheek). From the page above — start with the “mariage quiz,” if you wish, it’s rather short — then begin by reading the Introduction (upper left), then work your way down through the chapters, one at a time.

An alternative strategy, that’s less subtle, can be found here:

How to Cuckold your Husband Ch. 01:
How to Cuckold Your Husband - How To - Literotica.com

How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02:
How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02 - How To - Literotica.com

Other approaches can be found in the writings of Ms. Elise Sutton (a pseudonym — she claims to be a psychologist). See:

ELISESUTTON.COM

It would probably be of most value to begin by reading her site. Her books, advertised on her site, are available through on-line book sellers such as Amazon dot com. See, for instance:

Female Domination, by Elise Sutton
https://www.amazon.com/Female-Domination-Elise-Sutton/dp/1411603257

Good luck! I wish you the best with bringing your apparently-reluctant cuckold to heal.

—Custer

Will like to teach him to be obedient and be a slave !
Willing to meet in person !

shyamindianbull said:
Will like to teach him to be obedient and be a slave !
Willing to meet in person !

teach mine too

shyamindianbull said:
Sure Will teach any husband to be a obedient slave ! Cuckolds are free to meet me in India !

wow yes???

shyamindianbull said:
yes ! I am ready to do it, Where are you from ?

florida, US

Users who are viewing this thread