• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wear you hair up ladies when with BBC

• Thread starterLynneMWF
  • Start date

LynneMWF

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2004
USA
I wanted to touch on why its important for a lady to wear her hair up when having sex with black studs. If you have long hair, you need it up in a clip or I prefer a scrunchy. This keeps the hair away from your face, makes you more visible to the stud, doesn't interfere when sucking black cock, gives him access to your whole face and the nape and back of you neck. This photo I found of the great Janet Mason shows it clearly.

Attachments

• Janet20020215-009.jpg
    Janet20020215-009.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 373
  • Janet20020215-010.jpg
    Janet20020215-010.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 372
Great point. A hotwife focuses on what she needs...the cock. If that remains her priority and focus, she'll automatically begin looking for ways to maximize the efficiency with which she can find, suck, and fuck dick.

I think it depends on the preferences of the bull. While having my hair out of my face makes sucking cock easier, I've had bulls that wanted it down for whatever reason (some seem to like to pull it and I think for others they just like the look).

Either way I'm going to wear it the way HE wants it worn.

bamabelle27 said:
I think it depends on the preferences of the bull. I've had bulls that wanted it down for whatever reason .... they just like the look.

I "like the look." Long hair contributes to a woman's beauty and sexuality.

bamabelle27 said:
Either way I'm going to wear it the way HE wants it worn.

Nice. You're very adaptable, Ms. Bamabelle...

Users who are viewing this thread