• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wearing a strap on

• Thread starterwerelookingforathird
  • Start date

werelookingforathird

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2014
Just wondering if any of you have ever tried to use a strap on that has a hole in it for your little cock and fucked your wife? the wife bought one and the concept is so hot, but she got a big one and it is to rigid and curves up and we cant get it to go in so we will have to get a different one. just was wondering your guys experiences.

I've used them. I'm older and have ED, but I still think like a bull (and lust like one), so I've used them on both my wife and my younger, married GF. The GF gets my 10" plastic BBC and she loves it. The wife only gets 8", but she seems to like it well enough. On the plus side, I can fuck till they cum and beyond without concern about going soft (that even happens with the blue pill anymore). On the down side I've never cum wearing one, but the wife will give me a HJ until I cum and the GF loves to suck and swallow. I'm a happy camper.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread