• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wearing horns... a curious feeling

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date

GordonPym

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2011
pymgordon.deviantart.com
A couple of updates to my recent posts "Strange stains on panties - Your help needed (with photos)" and "Is she just a teaser ... or just a slut?"
In this post I also refer to one of my oldest ones "My wife's latest confessions", in which I gave a report of a story that supposedly Linda had with a gynecologist.

First update.
Yesterday I had a check at the hospital.
It was in the same hospital where Linda works.
She is attending a course in these days, so she was not at work.
I have ever had doubts about Linda's behavior when she's at work; but I know it is more my fantasy who makes me thing that she has been fooling around, than real facts. Besides I believe that if she or any doctor is caught while doing it, they would be fired immediately.
But more that that, so far I have trusted her.
But things have changed recently (see next update) and I do not trust her as such, any longer.
Anyhow. I was in hospital.
I met a few doctors who know Linda. Every time I hit in some of them who know her I have the impression that she is very popular among them (I mean - popular for professional reasons...)
But yesterday it was different. When I said to the doctor that I was Linda's husband his reaction was somehow strange.
I cannot tell you what exactly, but I clearly had the impression that the guy was hiding something.
When I was able to read his name-tag, I had a shock: "Bianchi", the American-Italian anesthesiologist she has talked me about so much!
I had a strange feeling which is difficult to explain.
I was feeling as if he was seeing big stag horns on top of my head...
You know... I don't have any evidence whatsoever, but the feeling was so sharp and clear, that my dick went stiff immediately.
I should have behaved differently, I know, but I was so excited that I couldn't control my arousal.
But at the same time I felt humiliated and mad to Linda.
She out of town in these days, attending the course, and it will take a while until I will be able to talk to her.

Second update
I am quite sure, right now, that Linda deliberately opened her legs for another guy, at least once.
Again, not 100% sure (I have no real proof of it), but I am quite sure.
If you wander back through my posts you will find some reports of Linda being fucked by the two doctors (not from her hospital! that was at the gyno exam...). I consider that more an incident than real cuckolding me, because it seems that the doctors took advantage of her, rather than her fucking them on purpose.
Recently I reported of another story, of Linda with a language teacher.
A story which surfaced after I asked her about the nature of a small white stain that I had found on an "all-in-one" suspender belt and panties set.
At first she confessed that she had fucked him, and that that stain was his cum.
Later she denied, stating that she had invented the story just to pleasing me.
Last weekend, before she left for the course, we had sex, and I had the opportunity to ask her again.
This time she was much more convincing!
She said that the teacher had flirted her for a long time. Then one day they had a one-on-one class. During it they discussed about the meaning of body language and contact in different cultures: Muslim, Korean, Italian, and so on and so forth...
It quickly became a kind of role-play, with Linda pretending to be a woman of this or that culture.
Then it was Australia's turn (I am sorry for the Australian girls for what follows... nothing personal... but it seems that the rumor has spread along the Naval Base that the Australians are by far the more "open minded" girls on Earth).
So, when it was Australia's turn, Linda removed her panties and waved them. like she was told some Australian girls do to show their availability to American sailors in liberty I've never been there, but some colleagues of mine who were deployed in the Pac told me the same). Anyway...
You can imagine that this move of Linda removing and waving her panties turned the teacher hornier then ever. They started a heavy petting, he massaged her pussy, he brought Linda to orgasm a couple of times, then he opened his trousers, took off his hard cock... but...
... he was so excited that he came in his hands, before entering her.

Linda was very disappointed.
Next time she went to class wearing stockings, with only on target in mind: fuck him, the proper way.
So they did, apparently.
No need to perform any role-play, this time: they went straight to their objective.
Linda said that he was nice to her, and after an intense foreplay, he (she emphasized: he) removed her all-in-one, put on a condom, and pumped very slowly, which made her orgasm multiple times.
Needless to say that while listening to this story I came as well, as she also did, a few times.
The story ended, stating that she never had language classes again.
Linda also told me that she put on the all-in-one just because it was a piece of clothing that she had never worn for me, so she felt less guilty (?)

That puts Linda under a totally different light.
She admitted, quite frankly, that she fucked the teacher (1) and that she did it deliberately (2).
She dressed up for the event, which is something strong that you wouldn't confess it if you didn't do it for real...
Bottom line: since then I feel no doubts any longer: I am a cuckold. Full stop.
Do I feel better?
Well... I don't know...
- GordonPym
PS: since the teacher wore a condom, it seems that the stain which I found on Linda's all-in-one suspender belt is not cum of his (or perhaps it is, but just a little drop spilled from the condom, which explains why it is so small). Most probably it is just vagina's release, but who cares now...
PPS: now I need to investigate on another story which Linda told me, of her and a personal trainer (reported here as "Linda's latest confession"). She denied that he entered her, but I've always had doubts...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread