• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Website Suggestion

• Thread starterSole_Man
  • Start date

Sole_Man

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2010
Not all of us are into the humiliation aspect of cuckolding. I'm looking for a website that in addition to the wife having sex with other men also shows an emotional and affectionate relationship between husband and wife.

Something along the lines of the husband holding his wife's hand and playing with her hair and even making out with his wife while she is being fucked. Something that shows a loving relationship between husband and wife without the humiliation, insults, comments about not being man enough and without any guy or guy action. I'm all for eating cum but not with sucking off another guy.

I also like some cum play, something like the husband making out with his wife after the bull cums in her mouth or the bull cumming on the wife's tits and the husband licks it up and snowballs it to his wife.

Does anyone know of any websites that cater to this? I've tried many sites but all take the cuckold and humiliation to the extreme. Cumeatingcuckolds.com would be great if they left out the humiliation and gay or bi- action. The only one that I like so far is Pleasebangmywife.com but it doesn't look like its been updated in a while.

Sole Man,

It sounds like you (and many other guys on this site) are closer to the "hotwife husband" end of the spectrum, rather than the "cuckold" end of the spectrum.

Wives of cuckolds do their own thing sexually, whatever they likes, and the cukcold basically has no say in the matter. Humiliation is a big part of the thrill and desire.

Hotwives have sex with other men mostly at the encouragement of their own husband, and probably wouldn't have sex with other men unless their husband prompted them to do so. And humiliation doesn't really play much of a role. It's done mostly to make the husband happy.

I've tried to find other sites that lean more towards the "hotwife" end of the spectrum, and the best site I've found so far is http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum.

There are not as many users and posts on that site as there is on this site (i.e. this site has more action going on), but that site is still a good place to go for the hotwife lifestyle. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread