• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wedding Day fantasy

• Thread starter41inCharlotte
  • Start date

41inCharlotte

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 18, 2007
Well, here's my fantasy that I have thought about many times while jacking off...

It's our wedding day. I really am married, and I picture my wife as the bride, but sometimes, when I'm watching the Baker's Dozen video series, or other facial video clips involving lots of guys and one woman, I'll envision the woman on the video as being my wife, but I add a twist to it, in my fantasy.

It is our wedding day, and we are at the church, getting married. It's a big wedding, everybody from both families are invited, also all of my friends, my bride's dad, and all of his friends, my dad, all of his friends, all of her brothers, and any other guys I can think of that is involved in her or my life.

Everybody is dressed for the occasion, all the guys are wearing tuxedos and my wife to be is dressed in white, veil and everything. Everything is going as planned, the preacher is going through our vows, and all that.

"41, do you take hotwife to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, so help you (insert deity here)"
"Yes, I do"

"And hotwife, do you take 41 to be your lawfully wedded husband, so help you (insert deity here)"

"And now, by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife."

Right now, the wedding has not been fully consummated, but we are legally married.

At this point, instead of him saying that I now may kiss the bride, all the men at the wedding unzip their pants and gather around my wife, who is willingly dropping to her knees, smiling, and very happy...

They form a circle around her, and the first one, by tradition, is her father. He stands before her, legs wide apart, back arching forward, big dick inches from her face, and proceeds to blast her good. Cum shoots up her nose, into her veil, and all over her tits, which are ******* because of the low cut on the front of her wedding dress. He gets to do her first, because after all, he is her father, and he is there to give her away, so he gets to have one good farewell blast all over her appreciative face.

After this, everyone else lines up around her, best man being the second (my best friend,it has to take place like that) and afterwards, everyone just spurts all over her face and hair, into her wedding veil, making her face look like a glazed doughnut... Even her brothers get a shot, they smile as they spurt up her nose, making her cough and recover quickly, turning her smiling face back upwards to get more spurts..

Guys I don't even know are lining up as word gets out to the people outside that haven't even been invited to the wedding. It takes forty five minutes or so, but eventually the constant stream of guys (and cum) slows down a bit, and the preacher returns, zipping up his pants, looking at me like I'm pathetic, smirking at me, and then says "You may now kiss the bride."

I lift up her veil, which is sagging from the weight of all the cum, to reveal her face which is pretty much unrecognizable through the thick white blanket of semen covering it, and give her a big kiss, while I smell the cum of about 150 men still steaming on her beautiful face. Finally, my wish has come true. Every man in her life, and mine, has gotten a chance to use her as a cum target, setting the standard for what our marriage is all about. Any one of them is now invited to our house, at any time, to use her any way they see fit. The most important thing is that they got to spew on her face first, before me, and all of them can brag about that...

Every man I know got to use her before I did, and that's OK. She loves it, and when we go to the hotel for our honeymoon that night, her dad gets to fuck the shit out of her first, followed by my best friend, and then I finally get sloppy thirds. This is a private party though, and only her dad and the best man gets to attend. But at least they fuck her first, before I get to. I finally get to fuck her, but her pussy has been stretched out so much that I can't hardly get off... her dad's dick was fucking huge, and my friend's dick has me beat by two inches. I finally end up lying there awake beside her while she falls asleep, while huge dollops of cum dry on her face and hair, and I can really smell it, lying there on our honeymoon bed. I get to kiss her while she is asleep, licking up the gobs of cum that hadn't quite dried yet..

She's beautiful, she's mine, but any man that wants her gets to have her first. I want to see her fucked and used, and I want to see the guy smile at me while he's pumping her face full of cum, and then shaking and milking the last drops drops out all over her lips so that I can kiss her seconds later while he laughs and watches..

Nice ideas

Some nice ideas in your story 41. The wedding day fantasy is obviously a very strong one and brings up many tense and sexually charges emotions. I think many who began cuckolding several years after actually getting wed look back and wish they could have included some bold excapade during their big day.

I like the idea of the rough blowjobs that occur the very instant that Mrs 41 takes her vows. While my own wedding day fantasy would have a significant interracial twist it would be prefect to have those passionate feeling simmering over in a similar way. Probably escalating to a queue of black men hammering my new bride in turn at the Churches nearest motel.

J

Users who are viewing this thread