Wedding Dress.

• Thread starterRpbull
  • Start date

Rpbull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2017
Nothings hotter than seeing hotwives in their wedding dresses. Also share your special experiences of wedding night.

Wedding dresses are INCREDIBLY SEXY! Once my wife cuckolds me I'm going to focus very hard on getting her to renew our vows in a beautiful wedding dress & make sure she consummates our new "Cuckold Marriage" with a Well Hung Stallion of her choosing & I get the Honor of "Wedding Night Sloppy Seconds."

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, mindplay1, tixeros78 and 1 other person
Show her in wedding dress cuck.

PussyFlavoredKisses said:
Wedding dresses are INCREDIBLY SEXY! Once my wife cuckolds me I'm going to focus very hard on getting her to renew our vows in a beautiful wedding dress & make sure she consummates our new "Cuckold Marriage" with a Well Hung Stallion of her choosing & I get the Honor of "Wedding Night Sloppy Seconds."
PFK, why wait until the night? Why not have her get laid while you are waiting at the altar so she is leaking as she walks down the aisle?

Reactions: mindplay1, quicknsmall and MyWifeDatesNow
Knk069 said:
PFK, why wait until the night? Why not have her get laid while you are waiting at the altar so she is leaking as she walks down the aisle?
OMG, What a dirty little rascal you are! I'm sitting here with a tiny little erection & my heart going pitter pat at the thought of giving my wife vows of my loyalty, sliding my ring on her finger & slipping my tongue in her mouth in front of all our family & friends & through it all, she & I both are keeping the slippery little secret that trickles from her freshly fucked pussy & soils her panties. :p

Reactions: andy_mindi
OMG, What a dirty little rascal you are! I'm sitting here with a tiny little erection & my heart going pitter pat at the thought of giving my wife vows of my loyalty, sliding my ring on her finger & slipping my tongue in her mouth in front of all our family & friends & through it all, she & I both are keeping the slippery little secret that trickles from her freshly fucked pussy & soils her panties. :p
My little cock got hard reading this :p

Reactions: ckc
She would be wearing panties? What a shame.

It would be even better if she cleaned his cock after he unloaded and your kiss had that special taste!

Just a suggestion. On your next anniversary you can get her new dress. And present her to the bull in your bed.

abba148 said:
That would be the ultimate turn on. Watching your wife get fucked in her wedding dress. Unfortunately her's got destroyed years ago. But she did get fucked by an old boyfriend the night before we got married. Does that count?
I would think it counts. My wife was fucked twice on our wedding day and neither was by me !

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, tixeros78 and Rpbull
abba148 said:
Now that you mention it, since it was after midnight, it was the same day as the wedding
Good for her. Just as a good slut should. My wife was fucked on our wedding day by the 2 guys but it was after the ceremony at the reception. That lasted until after midnight so technically I never fucked her until the day after. But I didn’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies and tixeros78
SamCG said:
where were you when those 2 fuckers were busy celebrating your wedding with your wife... ?
Thru some of it I was entertaining guests. They periodically took her into another room and fucked her. I was allowed to watch a couple times also.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
SamCG said:
lol

you should have taken some one also like this..... on her wedding day/night ??
I was more interested in her being happy and satisfied. She was just 19 when we married and needed to experience many different cocks.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
1626F18C-5F46-48B4-8BE2-1CE80F0EB51F.jpeg Wife 30 years ago

• Love
Reactions: VeteranBull, Lovasianladies and Youngbbc4mwf
3 years ago

874EACFF-26BB-4952-9542-3417395B685A.jpeg

Reactions: saharyanwife, VeteranBull, mindplay1 and 2 others
I’d love to see more posts in here

I've an ultimate fantasy for my next wedding.
Be patient and I'll post it!

Excellent!

Jimnjen said:

We decided as part of our cuckold lifestyle to get married. We were doing it at a swingers club. I was going to try and fuck you with my tiny cock to make it legal but I had to wear a condom and I had to have my balls roped up so they’d turn blue. You wanted you lesbian lover to pull me out before I dribbled a pathetic amount of cum into the condom, then your new old German fat cocked Euro lover was going to fuck you so I knew that out marriage was about you fucking and me cleaning you up and worshiping your feet.
We chose your dress…it was white, open down the front showing off your huge pierced tits and belly tattoo (to cover up any marks in case you got pregnant by a lover or customer) and your pierced nipples and pierced clit and pussy lips, the back was open showing your stamp with “anal *****” written above it.
You chose a new pair of clear fuck me stripper shoes that I’d get to worship and cum over on the big day!
A friend did ask if it was bad luck me seeing your dress…you said you were going to leave me for a real man so it was only bad luck for me.
The day of the wedding I cleaned your puckered ass and pussy, licked your new stripper shoes and sucked your toes. Your nail varnish colour was red so that meant you were going to fuck an old white guy. Black meant a black guy and bright orange was for fucking another woman. You work chains around each ankle and had rings on a toe on each beautiful foot.
Id listened to a guy talking to you from German and your showed me pics of his cock…he was huge, twice the size of mine and his balls were massive and full of cum. You told me this was the guy. He was telling me how you were going to Germany to work in a sex club, be a ********** and to make films.
We started to get married, there were lots of couples there all naked. I was too but with a rope around my balls. They were now very blue and hurting and aching so good. You pulled me by them. You friends were there, they were wearing stripped shoes and PVC bikinis. All with their tits hanging out.
We got married, I put the ring on your finger. It looked so beautiful, even more so when I saw you wanking off a huge old Euro cock with your hand with the ring on it….You said to me now my hell starts and pulled the rope. You laid down and opened your legs. You said come on small man…fuck me…my small cock slipped into your pussy…it had been stretched by all your Euro and black lovers over the last few months….I couldn’t feel anything….you started to flick my nipples with your pierced tongue….I was coming, you shouted to your girlfriend “pull the fuck out of me, I’m ready for my bull” and she pulled on the rope….my cock flopped out. You then smiled at a huger old man stood close by. You said to me….”say hello to Klaus, my lover, bull and pimp”.
He mounted you and fucked you so hard…first on your back, then doggy then he put you upside down and pile drived your ass. You came and pissed all over. You girlfriend told me to clean the mess up. This I willingly did. I could taste his and your cum.
This was the start of our perfect married life where I never again put my cock into you, only 2 times a week cumming over your feet, some days I was very lucky, you’d bring a lover and I could suck your toes as they fucked you properly!