• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wedding Engagement Rings and Sperm

• Thread starterterryforsex
  • Start date

terryforsex

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2006
I was told about this and had to try it myself.

with my Husband present...My Lover gets between my Legs and we get Intimate....we talk to each other. Rick tells me how about my warm Vagina deep inside and I tell him I can feel the head rub over my Cervix. I also tell him he cannot cum inside me this time...I was Ovulating...My Husband knew I was fertile and watch Rick go in me deep.

So when it came time for rick to Pul Out....he teased me saying he was going to stay inside and get me Pregnant. I said maybe that wouldnt be a good idea....I had already 3 kids and didnt want another one soon after I just delivered just 5 months ago. But rick still teased me and Iknew it was a Planned game to get my husband upset...that he was going to be a daddy again...watching Rick making a baby in me....But he didnt cum in me...he pulled out and ejaculated over my clit. Some leaked down but nothing went inside me...I told my husband to look and see if any cum got inside me...nothing did...I thanked Rick for not making me pregnant....
Then I told my Husband to jerk himself off but cum on my clit where rick did. He took along time but he eventually did cum and added his semen to what Rick did on me.

I told my husband to back away from me and then I slipped off my Rings and Rubbed them into the cum on Clit. Ricks and my husband cum covering my rings. hen I told rick to get between my legs again....
He said he had to clean the sperm off his cock and squeese the cum still inside his cock...I said NO.....Use your cock head and mix up the cum on my clit and labia.....his cock head moved my rings and cum around.

He told me that his cock was covered with cum. I them told Rick to center his cick head between my spread open vagina and he did....I told him to push in some and he said that will get sperm inside me and I said I know.....then as t=he was pushing in me some I took my rings off my tummy and fingered then into my vagina as Rick was pushing deeper. Now fuck my vagina slow..and I felt my rings inside m going deeper.'\\

Rick told me he could feel the rings at the tip of his cock and then he told me that the tip was now pushing my rings inside my vagina.

I tols him to push last my cervic and I felt the head do that and told ring to slow fuck my vagina. we had a nice rytum going and now my rings were in me all the way. Rick said what agout the sperm and I said...dont worry...my husbands and your sperm are in me now......

when it came time for rick to cum again he asked..and I said NO saty in me and tel me when your about to cum..I felt his cock throbbing telling me he was cumming and I said push in deep and cum all over my wedding ring and engagement ring.....I felt 5 ejaculations and knew Ricks cum was in me deep.

My husband asked how I was going to get the rings out....I told him he should be worried about the rings....worry about whos sperm is going to get me pregnant......I told my husband......he will be a daddy again....:D

Pushing in the rings

making babies with my rings in me deep

Attachments

• rings.JPG
    rings.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 1,196
your lover looks balck and I assume you husband is white, so there should be no doubt who the father is. By the way, you didn't give your husbads sperm much advantage having just a bit of come on your lovers dick as he pushed both mens sperm inside you. However letting the lover have a full ejaculation inside you is the unfair sperm advantage. You just really wanted you lovers baby right?

Reactions: cynful
Nice... I have this fantasy about a guy putting my wife's wedding ring into her other hole and then fucking it and pushing it deep. I guess it would eventually come out the natural way...

Will you please follow up and tell us if you are in fact pregnant. I for one would love to know. Thanks.

thats hot! who fathered you first 3 children?

Rings

SWTXSHARED said:
Whos's your daddy? :) So how do you get the rings out?

The rings tend to stay inside My Vagina. With all the semen inside the vagina the rings cling to the walls of the muscle. Past the Cervix mound the Vagina has a tiny area where sperm settles to and of course the wedding /engagement rings of his and mine......Hot was to Mate with a Lover.

It takes a while for the rings to finally drop out. They usually tend to come out and stay betwen my Labia. ((!))

Attachments

• z89.jpg
    z89.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 604
Reactions: cynful
My wife got a huge facial from this dude while playing with him and his girlfriend

Attachments

• DSCF0354edit.jpg
    DSCF0354edit.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 290
  • DSCF0355edit.jpg
    DSCF0355edit.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 320
Reactions: tixeros78
we'll take your word for it i suppose

Hello TerryforSex, its been many moneys since your first post. Did you get pregant? Is your lover in the picture Black and your husband white?

Users who are viewing this thread