• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wedding Guest

• Thread starterbcg321
  • Start date

bcg321

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2012
Asian fiance just told me that she invited her black ex-boyfriend/baby daddy to our wedding. He wasn't on any list that we ever put together. Not only am I going to know that he is there, but my friends and family will know who he is as well. Their daughter will be in the wedding and living with us full time. So he will be watching our wedding, knowing that he fucked and impregnated my wife and that I will be taking care of his kid. My head says I should tell her no, but my hard cock is telling me otherwise.

You've described an interesting situation...

bcg321 said:
My Asian fiance just told me that she invited her black ex-boyfriend/baby daddy to our wedding.

Very interesting. A central consideration seems to be it's a fait accompli; your fiance did not ask you if you would mind her doing that.

But... you've omitted relevant information. Are you caucasian, oriental, black, or of some other race?

bcg321 said:
He wasn't on any list that we ever put together.

Obviously, that implies your fiance wanted to do it but assumed you would not agree and it might cause conflict between the two of you. She resolved what she probably viewed as a conundrum by presenting you with a fait accompli.

bcg321 said:
Not only am I going to know he is there, but my friends and family will know who he is as well.

Again, you've omitted important information. Did your fiance's former lover, and biological father of her daughter, impregnate her while you and your fiance were engaged or in a long-term relationship (LTR) as lovers? Or, did he impregnate your fiance prior to your relationship with her?

bcg321 said:
Their daughter will be in the wedding and living with us full time.

That implies your fiance's former lover impregnated her some years ago. But, is it possible he continued to be your fiance's lover over a longer time period including while you and she had a relationship?

bcg321 said:
So, he will be watching our wedding knowing that he fucked and impregnated my wife and that I will be taking care of his daughter.

Sounds hot, as well as somewhat humiliating for you. But, if your fiance's former lover impregnated her prior to your relationship with her, and if they did not continue their relationship after she began her relationship with you (a point you may not be able to resolve), then helping her raise her daughter by another man would be no different than marrying a divorced woman who has children by her former husband, and helping her raise them.

bcg321 said:
My head says I should tell her no, but my hard cock is telling me otherwise.

Regarding your head: keep in mind your fiance didn't ask you; she told you. So, if you demand she retract her invitation to her former lover that will almost certainly result in a fight with her and the disapproval of her daughter as well. Starting your marriage with your wife angry and perhaps even refusing to speak with you (other than saying "I do" heh, heh) may not be the best way to begin a long and happy state of matrimony.

Regarding your cock: I suggest mentioning to your fiance there's an important matter you feel you should discuss with her. Then, unzip your pants, get out your cock, and ask her to hold it in both hands. If you aren't erect to begin with, you soon will be. Then — with your fiance holding your erect cock in both hands and looking questioningly into your eyes — inform her you regret having to say anything you fear may disappoint her, but you do not approve of her inviting her former lover to your wedding.

This strategy, if it succeeds, will have the effect of letting your fiance know what you feel you "should" say about this matter, while simultaneously telling her how you "really" feel about it (and about her taking the initiative). In turn, any anger she might otherwise feel may be mitigated while, simultaneously, she will have the impression you have put the ball in her court (even though you will not be doing so, explicitly).

As for your relatives and friends asking about the presence of your fiance's former lover at your wedding (if that's the way it turns out): a simple reply, "my wife insisted on it," should suffice. All will understand that; no additional explanation should be necessary.

The statement "he is my daughters father" seems like an inherent contradiction, does it not? If she is your daughter, she has no other father. The fact that she has a genetic father other than you means, of course, that you are not her father in the real sense of the word.

That seems to be the intrinsic basis of cuckoldry, which is sperm competition. 10,000 years ago a male cave man was aroused by the thought of his female being humped by another caveman, as a basic defense mechanism which caused him to deposit his own sperm in order to achieve superiority with respect to lineage. Over time this evolved into an abstraction by which men are aroused by the thought of their mate procreating with another, absent any impregnation. In fact, in evolutionary psychology they say that oral sex may have developed as a defense against cuckoldry - tasting the genital area of your partner in order to determine whether cuckoldry has occurred was eventually eroticized into the independent sexual act of performing oral sex.

In the instant circumstance, impregnation and birth has occurred. He will rear, raise, and most likely finance another man's genetic offspring. From an evolutionary standpoint, it is the ultimate cuckoldry. In this sense, the child is not "his daughter" by any real standard.

Any guy can be a father, only a real man can bea dad.
She's marrying you for a reason, so what if he's there. So she fucked him and they have a kid. Is she still fuckjng him? Does she plan to after the wedding? Do you care if people know he's blk? You are going to have a blk daughter if any of that bugs you. Do everyone a favor and cancel the wedding now.
JMO
Hank

Users who are viewing this thread