• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wedding Night

• Thread starterSmchatt
  • Start date

Smchatt

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Dec 6, 2021
Had anyone actually been cuckolded on their wedding night?

Reactions: toolman
depending on your definition of "cuckolding" ... whether you have to be married first or can be cuckolded while still dating/engaged ... i was "officially" cuckolded not on my wedding night but sometime on the second/third day of our honeymoon. Have written about it here some time ago ... maybe you can track down the thread.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, SubBiBeta, natasnaikul and 1 other person
It has always been a fantasy of mine to have my wife fuck a bull before me on our wedding night. We're already married, so thinking about doing this with a vow renewal or something.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, sswanabe, KandJPlus and 1 other person
My wife spent the entire wedding night with other guys.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, SubBiBeta, DaveJ and 4 others
CUCKOLDOFLATINA said:
was it fun for her?? or you had other fun :D

credavail said:
was it fun for her?? or you had other fun :D
?? Sorry didn't get you.

Smchatt said:
Had anyone actually been cuckolded on their wedding night?
yes...we were married in the islands...and she thanked the preacher and the hotel director for arranging things for us......they were both very prominant in the community and black...with a taste for white wives...

my first kiss after the ceremony was kneeling in the sand in a chastity cage and kissing her just used now married pussy...

• Love
Reactions: toolman, SubBiBeta, chelseacd and 4 others
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Depending on your definition of "cuckolding" ...
Here, again, is the definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, of course, a wife who fucks one or more other men).
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
... I was "officially" cuckolded not on my wedding night but sometime on the second/third day of our honeymoon.
Very good. On the second or third day of your honeymoon your wife officially made you her cuckold. Congratulations!

Last edited:
offeringcuck said:
Yes...we were married in the islands...and she thanked the preacher and the hotel director for arranging things for us......they were both very prominant in the community and black...with a taste for white wives...

My first kiss after the ceremony was kneeling in the sand in a chastity cage and kissing her just used now married pussy...
It was totally appropriate for your (white) bride to thank the (black) hotel director and preacher who married you by fucking them on your wedding day, and totally appropriate for you to kiss your new bride's freshly-creamed pussy, while kneeling in the sand in your chastity cage, after she fucked them.

Reactions: MyPureWife, chelseacd and Aussiewimpp
:)

user128204_7a4534d1d274.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, toolman, MyPureWife and 8 others
Custer Laststand said:
It was totally appropriate for your (white) bride to thank the (black) hotel director and preacher who married you by fucking them on your wedding day, and totally appropriate for you to kiss your new bride's freshly-creamed pussy, while kneeling in the sand in your chastity cage, after she fucked them.
Always good to have Miss Manners nearby, to instruct us on the proper decorum protocol and decorum. LOL

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Always good to have Miss Manners nearby, to instruct us on the proper decorum protocol and decorum. LOL
Hey, you're welcome. Just wanted to make sure you felt good about all that. (And, thanks for the compliment. This is the first time anyone has referred to me as "Miss Manners.")

My 1st serious girlfriend was the 1st to cuck me. I was straight out of high school, she had a couple of years to go. Anyway, we lived a long way apart and distance finally took its toll and another bloke cut me out. When we were trying to save the relationship she admitted sleeping with him. Surprisingly the admission didn't bother me much. It didn't turn me on but it didn't turn me off either. Anyway we finally went our separate ways. She married that bloke and I was happy for her but over the years the thought of her spreading her legs for someone else kept entering my mind. BTW I was the bloke who claimed her virginity.

5yrs and a couple of girlfriends later I met Maree. A tall, black haired, blue eyed, vivacious lady. On our 3rd date I found out she where sex was concerned she was a firecracker. She absolutely loved sex but so did I so we made a good pair. There was 1 hiccup in our relationship. She shared a flat with another girl. One night her G/F bought her B/F and his friend home. The G/F took her B/F to the bedroom leaving my G/F alone with the friend. She told me about it claiming they just talked and made out a bit. Just kissing. (No, I didn't believe it.) But after the trust talk she promised not to do it again so I let it ride. This time however it did turn me on a bit.

A year later we decided to get engaged and at the same time the company I was working for went belly up, putting me out of a job. Maree's sister visited and suggested we move up where she was and start over. Maree was keen on the idea so I said "what the heck, lets go" Only problem was I had agreed to help her father on the farm over the harvest season. So Maree went to Brisbane with her sister and I stayed to finish the harvest with her father. And that's when her 1st affair started.

Maree was living with her sister but she also had a brother that lived in a block of flats nearby and she would often visit him and his wife. Maree really loved their kids too. There was also a single man living in the same block who was good mates with Maree's brother. Well this man and Maree became friends and eventually lovers.

I finally moved up with her, got myself a flat and a job and Maree moved in with me. Life was good. Maree and I seemed to be in a great relationship. Maree still had a high sex drive and we had sex 3or4 times a week. There was an adult movie theatre nearby that we used to frequent. This was before videos. One such time we went they had a cuckold theme movie that was quite good. Later we were talking about it and I admitted it was very erotic. She asked me if I would be interested in that and when I said maybe she seemed surprised. I got the impression she was going to tell me something but changed her mind. I pushed a bit but she refused. After that I started to notice a few things. Maree and Mick (her brothers friend) worked at the same company although different section and different shift. But they both had the same rostered day off. She would visit her sister in law on her day off and Mick would drop in for a coffee while she was there. Nothing to see here. I then noticed a salty taste when I went down on her. Just sweat. But the confirmation came from her sister in law. Mick never dropped in for coffee but Maree would visit him in his flat. Stay a couple of hrs and leave. So that's what the salty taste was.

I decided the wedding was off but the thought of leaving Maree left me flat. What the hell, she was a bloody good fuck so I'll hang around till I made my mind up what I'll do. Probably head back home again. Shortly after the discussion with Vicky (Maree's sister in law) we went to a card night at her brothers flat. Something we did once a month since we moved up here. Mick was also one of the guests. All I could think about whenever I looked at Mick was my fiancé spreading her legs for him. Sex with Maree seemed far more intense that night for some reason. This went on for some months until the fateful night that changed my life.

We usually played until 2 in the morning but this particular night Maree's brother and his wife had to leave early leaving just Me Maree and Mick. I noticed Mick was watching Maree pretty closely whenever she got up to get a drink or go to the bathroom. I knew what he wanted and this time it did turn me on. I thought about taking her home and doing what Mick wanted but then that cuckold movie came to mind. After playing a few silly card games I suggested strip poker. Maree and Mick readily agreed. We played till we were all naked and finally saw what Maree saw in Mick. His stats were quite impressive. We sat for a while drinking naked and finally wound up in Micks bed. I must admit it was the most mind blowing sex Iv ever had. After kissing Maree while another man was inside her I was hooked.. As for Maree, her 1st words after was "that was awesome, we have to do that again". When I replied "yes we have to" both there eyes light up.

After that the affair was out in the open. Maree still visited Mick but now she told me all about her visit when she returned home. Plus I got to watch and join many times as well. I soon decided this is the life I wanted so the wedding is back on.

The wedding day. Mick was my best man. He spent the night with Maree before the wedding. He performed all the duties of a best man at the wedding and reception. He was also our driver when we left to start our married life together. And on our wedding night the 1st person to fuck my wife was not her husband.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, splatterboy, wah and 2 others
redback said:
My 1st serious girlfriend was the 1st to cuck me. I was straight out of high school, she had a couple of years to go. Anyway, we lived a long way apart and distance finally took its toll and another bloke cut me out. When we were trying to save the relationship she admitted sleeping with him. Surprisingly the admission didn't bother me much. It didn't turn me on but it didn't turn me off either. Anyway we finally went our separate ways. She married that bloke and I was happy for her but over the years the thought of her spreading her legs for someone else kept entering my mind. BTW I was the bloke who claimed her virginity.

5yrs and a couple of girlfriends later I met Maree. A tall, black haired, blue eyed, vivacious lady. On our 3rd date I found out she where sex was concerned she was a firecracker. She absolutely loved sex but so did I so we made a good pair. There was 1 hiccup in our relationship. She shared a flat with another girl. One night her G/F bought her B/F and his friend home. The G/F took her B/F to the bedroom leaving my G/F alone with the friend. She told me about it claiming they just talked and made out a bit. Just kissing. (No, I didn't believe it.) But after the trust talk she promised not to do it again so I let it ride. This time however it did turn me on a bit.

A year later we decided to get engaged and at the same time the company I was working for went belly up, putting me out of a job. Maree's sister visited and suggested we move up where she was and start over. Maree was keen on the idea so I said "what the heck, lets go" Only problem was I had agreed to help her father on the farm over the harvest season. So Maree went to Brisbane with her sister and I stayed to finish the harvest with her father. And that's when her 1st affair started.

Maree was living with her sister but she also had a brother that lived in a block of flats nearby and she would often visit him and his wife. Maree really loved their kids too. There was also a single man living in the same block who was good mates with Maree's brother. Well this man and Maree became friends and eventually lovers.

I finally moved up with her, got myself a flat and a job and Maree moved in with me. Life was good. Maree and I seemed to be in a great relationship. Maree still had a high sex drive and we had sex 3or4 times a week. There was an adult movie theatre nearby that we used to frequent. This was before videos. One such time we went they had a cuckold theme movie that was quite good. Later we were talking about it and I admitted it was very erotic. She asked me if I would be interested in that and when I said maybe she seemed surprised. I got the impression she was going to tell me something but changed her mind. I pushed a bit but she refused. After that I started to notice a few things. Maree and Mick (her brothers friend) worked at the same company although different section and different shift. But they both had the same rostered day off. She would visit her sister in law on her day off and Mick would drop in for a coffee while she was there. Nothing to see here. I then noticed a salty taste when I went down on her. Just sweat. But the confirmation came from her sister in law. Mick never dropped in for coffee but Maree would visit him in his flat. Stay a couple of hrs and leave. So that's what the salty taste was.

I decided the wedding was off but the thought of leaving Maree left me flat. What the hell, she was a bloody good fuck so I'll hang around till I made my mind up what I'll do. Probably head back home again. Shortly after the discussion with Vicky (Maree's sister in law) we went to a card night at her brothers flat. Something we did once a month since we moved up here. Mick was also one of the guests. All I could think about whenever I looked at Mick was my fiancé spreading her legs for him. Sex with Maree seemed far more intense that night for some reason. This went on for some months until the fateful night that changed my life.

We usually played until 2 in the morning but this particular night Maree's brother and his wife had to leave early leaving just Me Maree and Mick. I noticed Mick was watching Maree pretty closely whenever she got up to get a drink or go to the bathroom. I knew what he wanted and this time it did turn me on. I thought about taking her home and doing what Mick wanted but then that cuckold movie came to mind. After playing a few silly card games I suggested strip poker. Maree and Mick readily agreed. We played till we were all naked and finally saw what Maree saw in Mick. His stats were quite impressive. We sat for a while drinking naked and finally wound up in Micks bed. I must admit it was the most mind blowing sex Iv ever had. After kissing Maree while another man was inside her I was hooked.. As for Maree, her 1st words after was "that was awesome, we have to do that again". When I replied "yes we have to" both there eyes light up.

After that the affair was out in the open. Maree still visited Mick but now she told me all about her visit when she returned home. Plus I got to watch and join many times as well. I soon decided this is the life I wanted so the wedding is back on.

The wedding day. Mick was my best man. He spent the night with Maree before the wedding. He performed all the duties of a best man at the wedding and reception. He was also our driver when we left to start our married life together. And on our wedding night the 1st person to fuck my wife was not her husband.
I love this!!

CUCKOLDOFLATINA said:
Awesome, just awesome!

My wife spent the night before we married with our best man. He kindly fucked her on the morning of the marriage so that as we exchanged vows his spunk was leaking out of her. The wedding night was just the two of us but the second night our best man and another friend joined us in giving her a good welcome to married life. Now been 30 years of happy cuckold marriage and needless to say gallons of spunk have been pumped into my wife by other men over the years.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Aussiewimpp, JeffCA and 1 other person
samsoon said:
My wife spent the night before we married with our best man. He kindly fucked her on the morning of the marriage so that as we exchanged vows his spunk was leaking out of her. The wedding night was just the two of us but the second night our best man and another friend joined us in giving her a good welcome to married life. Now been 30 years of happy cuckold marriage and needless to say gallons of spunk have been pumped into my wife by other men over the years.
This is the right attitude for a great marriage.

We didn't get started until years after our wedding, but my wife now makes sure that she's with another man on every anniversary.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, JeffCA and sc_david

Users who are viewing this thread