• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wedding Rings

• Thread starterproudhubby
  • Start date

proudhubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 4, 2006
My wife showing off her wedding rings while enjoying black cocks.

Attachments

• 4 (21).jpga.jpg
    4 (21).jpga.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 660
  • 4 (59).jpg
    4 (59).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 527
  • 4d7b.JPG
    4d7b.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 318
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 603
  • 23.JPG
    23.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 384
She loves to them off for me to see.

Attachments

• s11.JPG
    s11.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 380
  • DSCF0006a.JPG
    DSCF0006a.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 546
  • w8.JPG
    w8.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 299
  • G (113).JPG
    G (113).JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 384
Reactions: cynful
Must feel gigantically erotic while seeing her with the ring on ...

I agree low quality pics, but hot theme its great to see a white woman with her wedding rings on servicing her black lover.

You are now ready for your wife to wear a permanent marking of her commitment to her Bulls. She is enjoying the lifestyle, and it is ethical for her to take this step.

She should ask her most dominant Bull what markings he would like, and you should pay for these to be done.

The markings will always remind you of the wonderful service her bulls are providing to your wife, and the enjoyment you are getting from knowing that they are working so hard to sexually fulfil her with top-up loving.

I can see why you're a proud hubby.

Here is a few more to add to the thread!

If you want to see more of me as a naughty slut wife, check out my amateur adult site at www.barbisluttyadventures.com I have a ton of free stuff on it!
Happy New Year Everyone!!
Barbi

Attachments

• Interratial_sets 158 3571_TN.jpg
    Interratial_sets 158 3571_TN.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 393
  • Interratial_sets 371 3416_TN 3581_TN 3610.jpg
    Interratial_sets 371 3416_TN 3581_TN 3610.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 852
  • Interratial_sets 181 3574_TN 3604.jpg
    Interratial_sets 181 3574_TN 3604.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 542
  • Grabbed Frame 4 2815_TN.jpg
    Grabbed Frame 4 2815_TN.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 454
Reactions: tixeros78
its so very hot to see her ring sliding up and down her black lovers dick..

A wedding ring moving up/down as she masturbates the bulls cock with her hands. Wow, that is so fucking hot to think about, now isn't it ? (Thanks midflacpl).

I can C that she needs team effort, her cuck must feel so inadequate in the face of such powerful, confident Bulls. I wonder what gifts her cucky will buy them?

Wtf

Josetta said:
You are now ready for your wife to wear a permanent marking of her commitment to her Bulls. She is enjoying the lifestyle, and it is ethical for her to take this step.

She should ask her most dominant Bull what markings he would like, and you should pay for these to be done.

The markings will always remind you of the wonderful service her bulls are providing to your wife, and the enjoyment you are getting from knowing that they are working so hard to sexually fulfil her with top-up loving.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

What the fuck ms Philosophy, if i wanted to hear what your credo in life was, i'd ask it. But having my dick out as I was looking at the pictures, then coming upon your post is the most turn-off i ever gotten. First of all, referring to us as Bulls is kind of degrading since we are human beings. Thanks and if we wanted a sociology 101 lesson I think we'd all go back to school.

Josetta said:
A wedding ring moving up/down as she masturbates the bulls cock with her hands. Wow, that is so fucking hot to think about, now isn't it ? (Thanks midflacpl).

I can C that she needs team effort, her cuck must feel so inadequate in the face of such powerful, confident Bulls. I wonder what gifts her cucky will buy them?

You sounded like Dr. Lechter? there for a minute...lmao..I could just picture in Red Dragon or Silence of the Lambs that is something what he would say...HAHAHA :clap: Good job!

Proud hubby, do you have any photos taken in the last ten years?

Users who are viewing this thread