• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Weed Cuckolding

• Thread startermisterx0112013
  • Start date

misterx0112013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2013
I tried weed for the 1st time last weekend.

My GF has done it before and isn't really into it, but when I baked I spaced out big time. Just sat there staring into space but kind of aware of what was going on around.

I have been have this fantasy since that I would go over to some guys house just me and her. And he would get me high so I would just sit in his living room as he talks and convinces my conservative GF to fuck him in front of me.

As I sit there stoned and watching, powerless to say or do anything he bounces my GF on his cock and laughs at me. Calling me names and making fun of me as he has my GF cumming on his cock.

Like a stoned wimp watching a guy take my gf and use her as his toy as I am stoned on his couch.

If you want to chat about my GF and this fantasy about her send me a PM. Love to mic chat over her pics.

misterx0112013 said:
I tried weed for the 1st time last weekend.

Sounds like you live, most likely, in the U.S. states of Colorado or Washington...

misterx0112013 said:
My GF has done it before and isn't really into it, but when I baked [brownies containing weed?] I spaced out big time. I just sat there staring into space, but I was kind of aware of what was going on around [me].

According to a NY Times editorialist (a woman) who tried that experiment — i.e., eating something that had weed baked into it in a "pot-legal" U.S. state — it was a gawd-awful experience. It took her a long time... on the order of a full day, as I recall... to recover from it. Afterwards, she found out she had eaten much more than she should have consumed for a "normal" pot high. The person who had sold her the "weed infused" food she ate, in a "pot legal" store, had not warned her to avoid eating too much of it at any one time.

misterx0112013 said:
I have been having this fantasy since then about going over to some guy's house, just me and my woman. Then, he would get me high so I would just sit in his living room, while he talks and convinces my conservative woman to fuck him in front of me.

There's nothing wrong with a fantasy like that. But, a key aspect of it is missing. It is whether your fantasy is shared by your "conservative" woman. If it isn't, your fantasy will not happen. It will especially not happen if your woman is strongly opposed to it.

misterx0112013 said:
As I sit there stoned and watching, powerless to say or do anything, he bounces my woman on his cock and laughs at me, calling me names and making fun of me as my woman cums on his cock. Like a stoned wimp, I watch the guy take my woman and use her as his toy, while I sit stoned on his couch.

Well... if that's your fantasy and you can't seem to get beyond it, I suggest beginning a campaign... sound out your woman in subtle ways, at first... to persuade her of the advantages (to her) of establishing a "cuckold boyfriend / hot woman" relationship (with you). And, forget about using weed to keep yourself high while talking with her about it. Rather, do that with your head on straight.

If your "conservative woman" absolutely rejects that concept and is intractable about it, you may... at some point... have to begin considering the possibility that she is not the woman for you, and begin thinking about the desirability of moving on to a relationship with a different woman who is more inclined in that direction.

misterx0112013 said:
If you want to chat about my GF and [my] fantasy about her, send me a PM. Love to mic chat over her pics.

I'll pass on that, thanks.

Smoking or eating weed can make a person Paranoid. Is that a fit state to be in if you are going to attempt this action?

One time my girlfriend and I went to Costa Rica for vacation. The guy who rented a boat to us asked if we wanted to smoke some weed after. So later he came by and we ended up smoking in our room, which was not planned mind you

My gf was very conservative and didnt even smoke so it as just him and I getting high. I got really high to the point I couldn't really function meanwhile they are both speaking Spanish which I don't really understand

I'm just sitting there on the edge of the bed while the two of them are laying on it and talking/flirting a bit. He starts touching her arm saying something about how he loves her skin (she's light skinned, he's black) n I start getting really paranoid

I had a fantasy of sharing her but never thought she'd go through with it. My paranoia got me thinking maybe he laced the weed to mess me up so he could fuck my gf

Anyway after awhile he pulls out. Phone and asks if he can take some pictures of her modeling on the bed and that's when her naive mind realizes what's happening and she says no. She then gets up and crawls to the other side of the bed by me and I notice him recording her ass in little shorts with his phone. He got a good video of her crawling on all fours away from him. He noticed me watching n he just smiled n I smiled too. N that was it

I fantasize about that day and the scenario always ends with him fucking her with his big black dick as I sit in the corner stoned out of my mind watching

Saraha said:
You have a good imagination, so how about writing some hot stories of what you want these Bulls to do (while you watch)?

Oh yes. Been thinking writing a few stories about all these different fantasies I have about my GF. Mostly involve me just being too wimp and let another older man chat her up and get her number and go from there. Working on her to turn her from conservative gal to being some guys friend with benefits, even though she has a BF.

Always got off to the idea of a 40-50 year old man being all sweet and nice but really is just using his older man friendliness to become friends with my 28 year old GF. But all he really wants is her body to use and abuse. Making her his personal toy.

Hope to write some soon and see what others think of my stories.

misterx0112013 said:
Oh yes. Been thinking writing a few stories about all these different fantasies I have about my GF. Mostly involve me just being too wimp and let another older man chat her up and get her number and go from there. Working on her to turn her from conservative gal to being some guys friend with benefits, even though she has a BF.

Always got off to the idea of a 40-50 year old man being all sweet and nice but really is just using his older man friendliness to become friends with my 28 year old GF. But all he really wants is her body to use and abuse. Making her his personal toy.

Hope to write some soon and see what others think of my stories.

I would love you to be the wimp in the story, and they get to do whatever pleases them. Older man/younger wife sounds good to me.

Oh to see a older man grooming my GF to think the idea of being his "friend with benefits" always gets me hard.

Hope to post a story soon.

Users who are viewing this thread