• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Weekend Away

• Thread starterbrissypair
  • Start date

brissypair

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2006
Hi there,

We haven't posted for a while as we have been too busy to play, but made up for it last weekend with her being fucked on 6 sperate occasions and haveing her 1st MMF with 2 other guys while I took pics and then joined in.

If you would like the full story I'll post it. I will try & post the pics in chrological order as it happened.

The 1st series are when we 1st met him in the unit in the afternoon. He didn't have much time so it was a quick suck, fuck and facial.

Let's hear the story and see more pics.

nice vids wish it had been me fucking her

Awsome vid, she looks hot. I would definitely loved to have been in on that party. Can't wait too see more of this hot lady in action.

More from the same session

More of the 1st session before I move on to the second

The Story Behind The Pics

For those of you who are interested in the story, here is the start.

We are quite busy like most people these days & don't get to play as often as we would like, so we had set asside this weekend for some fun. We have had many MMF threeseome & I have been urging Sue for a while to do more maybe 2 other guys plus me. She finally agreed.

I was unable to find 2 guys that knew each other and because we had a few days away she said she would do a MMF on the 1st night and MMMF on the next.

I made contact with a guy from a adult site who managed a resort & wanted to put us up in the penthouse for a few nights. Sue was a bit apprehensive because she didn't want to feel like she was being paid for sex but agreed after chatting to him and realising he was a nice easy going guy.

I arrange for another guy we had been chatting to for a while but hadn't yet been able to hook up with to join us on the Sat night.

Well we got to the resort Fri eveneing about 5pm & he showed us to the suite which was very nice. As Sue like to see me suck her bulls she had me get things started. So on my knees his cock out & slurp, slurp, slurp.....a few mins later she joins me & we suck him together. Then I get up & start taking pics. She sucks him, licks his balls etc, he tells her what a fantastic cocksucker she is, which all guys do of course. Soon I am striiping her as she is sucking him she lies on her back on the carpet in the lounge room and he enters her.

He fuck her for maybe 5 mins and asks her where she wants his cum & she says in her mouth, so he pulls out and fills her mouth.

We agree that he will be back around 9pm for some more fun.

Will tell you about that session a bit later.

Next Session

This is how I dressed her for his return visit & what happened as soon as he arrived.

No one interested

It's funny how post with guy who say would you fuck her get losts of replies & my post of my real wife having real time sex with other men gets very little response.

Am I posting in the wrong place? To be honest I'm not sure if it's worth the effort to resize & edit the pics before psoting here.

great stuff

no i have always enjoyed your posts you both look like you have a great time your wife is soft and sexy i love the ones where you join in please keep posting or just send to me i live in melbourne and will keep replying to your hot posts steaveblue@hotmail.com

That story was way hot. I loved the pictures and the video. She (what is her name?) looks especially hot in the lace outfit.

Thanks

Her name is Sue and thanks I think she looks great too.

Great post

You are an asset this site. Keep the great posts coming.

sue

i would love to fuck sue and suck your cock and watch you fuck her while you suck my thick cock i am in melbourne email me on steaveblue@hotmail.com would love to chat to you both

Hey Pair

I wish to thank you for yor posts as they are very hot. This is the first video i have seen of your hot wife. I want to tell you that i really am impressed with your hot wifes ability to just get down and FUCK. That woman knows how to pussy handle a cock as good as i have seen around here. That lady can really fuck and any hard dick that is getting that womans pussy and ability to pussy suck a cock is luckier that a dog with two dicks. I tip my Stetson to your very capable hot wife and rub my aching cock and balls.:eek::p:p:D Thanks to both of you so very much. More please. okdeacon said this !!!!!!! She puts out a 5 star fucking!!!!!!

Taking them up her ass

The bulls taking turns in her ass

Your wife is one hot piece of ass.

brissypair said:
The bulls taking turns in her ass

Thanks a lot.....now I'm sitting here....waiting on my wife to come home....hoping that tonight will be a night where I may get to be the one to fuck her.........................but I'm spent from beating my cock reading this post. Your wife rocks. You are a lucky, lucky bastard.

Thanks

Thanks glad u like her

Last edited by a moderator:
like her

man she's hot she's a treasure to be enjoyed

Users who are viewing this thread