Welcome to Zanzibar and Experience The Mount Kilimanjaro

blackcocktz

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2018
Hi everyone.

I am a black man from Tanzania the mainland of Zanzibar looking for my first interracial sex. Any white woman or couple looking to visit the Country is more than welcome. For those who like 3some, I can arrange it.

We have famous National Parks like Serengeti National Park, Ruaha National Parks, and Mikumi National Parks which is crossed by Tanzania A7 highway, there is Mount Kilimanjaro and so many attraction sites for having fun.

I will be more than happy to actually meet with people from this lovely community and I am looking forward to it.

bb.jpg

Reactions: WhiteDaddy, EuEu and Custer Laststand
I went to Kenya and Tanzania a decade ago. The amount of white women with black men I saw ! Just wow. I think a lot of single white women go to Africa for sex, a lot of them from Europe

• Love
Reactions: blackcocktz
redheads said:
I went to Kenya and Tanzania a decade ago. The amount of white women with black men I saw ! Just wow. I think a lot of single white women go to Africa for sex, a lot of them from Europe
Yaah that's for sure

blackcocktz said:
Hi everyone. I am a black man from Tanzania the mainland of Zanzibar looking for my first interracial sex. Any white woman or couple looking to visit the Country is more than welcome. For those who like 3some, I can arrange it.

Very good.

blackcocktz said:
We have famous National Parks like Serengeti National Park, Ruaha National Parks, and Mikumi National Parks which is crossed by Tanzania A7 highway, there is Mount Kilimanjaro and so many attraction sites for having fun.

Excellent. I have been to Tanzania (although not recently), and have climbed Mount Kilimanjaro (19,341 ft. [5,895 m]). Any white woman in halfway-decent physical condition should, I would think, look forward to the pleasures of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro with you and, possibly, several of your friends.

blackcocktz said:
I will be more than happy to actually meet with people from this lovely community and I am looking forward to it.

Excellent-plus. It sounds like you are very broad-minded.

• Love
Custer Laststand said:
Very good.

Excellent. I have been to Tanzania (although not recently), and have climbed Mount Kilimanjaro (19,341 ft. [5,895 m]). Any white woman in halfway-decent physical condition should, I would think, look forward to the pleasures of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro with you and, possibly, several of your friends.

Excellent-plus. It sounds like you are very broad-minded.
Happy to hear from you.

Hope you enjoyed your first visit to Tanzania and you are going to enjoy the next one too.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
blackcocktz said:
Happy to hear from you.

Likewise.

blackcocktz said:
Hope you enjoyed your first visit to Tanzania and you are going to enjoy the next one too.

I did enjoy my visit to Tanzania and climb of Mt. Kilimanjaro, which was by far the highest mountain I ever climbed — although it was more like a long uphill walk. But, I won't be back. That was in 1972. Traveling of that nature is now beyond me.

Custer Laststand said:
Likewise.

I did enjoy my visit to Tanzania and climb of Mt. Kilimanjaro, which was by far the highest mountain I ever climbed — although it was more like a long uphill walk. But, I won't be back. That was in 1972. Traveling of that nature is now beyond me.
Wow, that is a very very long time.

blackcocktz said:
Wow, that is a very very long time.

Indeed it was. 1972 was during the late Pleistocene, when ferocious saber-toothed tigers and huge, fearsome woolly mammoths still roamed the Earth. There are impressive animals today in east Africa, as you know, but today's fauna are nothing compared to the late Pleistocene times of ca. 1972.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Indeed it was. 1972 was during the late Pleistocene, when ferocious saber-toothed tigers and huge, fearsome woolly mammoths still roamed the Earth. There are impressive animals today in east Africa, as you know, but today's fauna are nothing compared to the late Pleistocene times of ca. 1972.
100% Sure, i was not even born in 1972 LOL

blackcocktz said:
100% Sure, i was not even born in 1972 LOL
Good to hear you're confident in the accuracy of my description, above (joke.... laugh here).

Not many people are confident in their knowledge of the geologic time scale. Speaking of which, the eruptions that formed Kilimanjaro began about 2.5 million years ago. The eruptions that formed Kibo, now the highest cone, began about 1.0 million years ago (according to "Professor Wikipedia").

Kilimanjaro, although not the highest mountain on Earth by a long shot, is actually the highest free-standing mountain on Earth (i.e., in terms of height above its base). So, I guess having climbed it (without guides) in 1972 gives me something to feel proud of.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Good to hear you're confident in the accuracy of my description, above (joke.... laugh here).

Not many people are confident in their knowledge of the geologic time scale. Speaking of which, the eruptions that formed Kilimanjaro began about 2.5 million years ago. The eruptions that formed Kibo, now the highest cone, began about 1.0 million years ago (according to "Professor Wikipedia").

Kilimanjaro, although not the highest mountain on Earth by a long shot, is actually the highest free-standing mountain on Earth (i.e., in terms of height above its base). So, I guess having climbed it (without guides) in 1972 gives me something to feel proud of.
Ha ha ha ha!!

One of my plans in these two years is to climb Mount Kilimanjaro, Congrats you have it in your life record that you climbed Mt Kilimanjaro.

blackcocktz said:
Ha ha ha ha!! One of my plans in these two years is to climb Mount Kilimanjaro.

Hey, why not? Go for it.

blackcocktz said:

Thanks.

blackcocktz said:
You have it in your life record that you climbed Mt Kilimanjaro.

True. I didn't consider Kilimanjaro a real mountain climb, though. It's more like a long, although interesting, uphill walk. Mt. Kenya (17,057 ft., 5,199 m, which I did not climb) is a for-real mountain climb.

Custer Laststand said:
Hey, why not? Go for it.

Thanks.

True. I didn't consider Kilimanjaro a real mountain climb, though. It's more like a long, although interesting, uphill walk. Mt. Kenya (17,057 ft., 5,199 m, which I did not climb) is a for-real mountain climb.
I will do it for sure

tempting offer

marinikol said:
tempting offer
You should come over and enjoy everything ;)

blackcocktz said:
You should come over and enjoy everything ;)

Apparently the best months to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro are January and February, so you have some time to plan for next year (2024) — in addition to planning for other activities you hope to enjoy.

Custer Laststand said:
Apparently the best months to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro are January and February, so you have some time to plan for next year (2024) — in addition to planning for other activities you hope to enjoy.
Yes, that is for sure because now it's the rainy season in many regions in the country.