• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Well Hung Brothers needed in Royal Oak Michigan

• Thread starterGangbangsinMichigan
  • Start date
G

GangbangsinMichigan

Hot horny wifey in need of Big Brothers for fun times.....Clean and Discreet, Pics required for fun, Hubby will screen all that apply....long term relations preferred.....Serious only NO GAMES

Help me Fuck my Wifey~Straight Well Hung Brothers Needed

Hot horny wifey in need of Big Brothers for fun times.....Clean and Discreet, Pics required for fun, Hubby will screen all that apply....long term relations preferred.....Serious only NO GAMES

Any way we can see what she looks like?

Black Bull

GangbangsinMichigan said:

Hi there! I noticed your post--I am a athletic build 6"3" 220lbs well hung male d/f -mail me at JaeBiz@hotmail.com...we can trade pics and maybe more.....

Users who are viewing this thread