• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

well, it's official

• Thread startermusms14
  • Start date
"They shouldn't be raised by a bitch like this.".........Fuckin' A pmandt! But I really think all this shit is made up.

I guess the reason I feel like I do is because about 11 years ago, I was faced with the same thing....to a tee! The bitch had been steppin' out behind my back with a mexican fuck head named....you guessed it Mark! ha!....while I was at work and at the time I traveled, so who really knows what the fuck she did and with who?? I told her to go fuck herself and that was that. I guess you "cucks" are real, but I still think this story is Bullshit!!......come on musms14, fess up!! ;)

Long story short, if you and your partner, (wife, GF, fuck buddy, what the fuck ever) both agree to add a 3rd or 4th person, hell the whole football team, then as long as you both agree, go for it and have fun. When it comes to your wife ramming a hair brush up your ass and that's your sex, after you find out she's been fuckin' someone behind your back, and you put up with it, then quit crying,..........cause you're a "Pussy Boy" and you probably deserve to be fucked up the ass, buy your wife, Mark, your in-laws, and your great dane!

So there, I added to the bullshit so some pathetic fuck can jack off!! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!! ;) Be sure to keep us posted and your wife's ass clean!!

bullshit

Ok, i fess up. About half my story is bullshit, all made up. The intersting parts are anyway. I just thought i would try to tell a story. Didn't want to write a story and post it as such because i find it's much more enjoyable to read it in real time and go with the action, always waiting for the next installment. Thought it would be fun and try to make a fantasy of mine be a little real, at least online. Glad you were there to piss all over it texasraman.

Musms14,

musms14 said:
Ok, i fess up. About half my story is bullshit, all made up. The intersting parts are anyway. I just thought i would try to tell a story. Didn't want to write a story and post it as such because i find it's much more enjoyable to read it in real time and go with the action, always waiting for the next installment. Thought it would be fun and try to make a fantasy of mine be a little real, at least online. Glad you were there to piss all over it texasraman.

Which parts of your story are true?

—Custer

the true parts

Ok, the true parts. She really is going to that ball here in another couple weeks. She really did get a sexy dress and sexy lingerie to go with it. She did buy new underwear, far more sexy than anything she ever had before and she does trim her pussy now. She also is going to that ball, knows i can't go but is still going. I don't think she is fooling around. The little things added up made for a small step and some imagination to turn into big things. I never had a talk with her, don't have to, i know she isn't fooling around. She doesn't like sex and never has, i'm not concerned about it. Still, thought that i'd take some things that are going on in my life and make it more interesting and hopefully an enjoyable read for some people. That brings me to the part i don't understand. If you don't believe my posts, why read them? What possible effect can this have on you? Why would you feel like shitting all over something that doesn't have a thing to do with you? If someone liked it and wanted to keep reading, that's their thing, if not, what do you care? I'd bet that half the stuff on this site and other sites like it are someones fantasy. Glad there are dicks out there that can pull the rug out from under the author and reader for no reason at all.

Sorry I rained on your parade musms14.................it's your fantasy.......full speed ahead!

no point in continuing now. The illusion has been broken. The idea that it just may be true, that someone out there is living a life that many others would like to try or would enjoy. The story is over, no point going on when you know that it's all smoke and mirrors.

No musms14 no................as I fling myself off the rim of the canyon!

man, just kidding!

Hi Tex

texasramman said:
SNIP I love a woman who'll experiment, but I hate a cheater....any shape form or fashion. Is she spending your money on Mark too? Dude, fuck her!.......IMHO!

Tex is on target. First, she was decietful and a not trustworthy. It's one thing to mutually agree to set ground rules and share - quite another to be unfaithful and deceitful. Second, in these relationships, both party's needs are generally considered, and behavior, then, follows to meet those needs. Doesn't look to me like you think your needs are being met. Finally, if you are uncomfortable with the current condition, then you should be able to change it. If not, then you need to throw her ass out and let her BF keep her. Some men are turned on by the kind of behavior she's had... if you're not, you need to get her out.

BB

Denial can be a strong defense mechanism....

Musms14,

musms14 said:
Ok, the true parts. She really is going to that ball here in another couple weeks. She really did get a sexy dress and sexy lingerie to go with it. She did buy new underwear, far more sexy than anything she ever had before and she does trim her pussy now. She also is going to that ball, knows i can't go but is still going.

These are multiple indications that your wife may be having an affair — or is planning to.

musms14 said:
I don't think she is fooling around. The little things added up made for a small step and some imagination to turn into big things.

I would say your view of your understanding of your wife is inflated — perhaps vastly inflated.

musms14 said:
I never had a talk with her, don't have to, i know she isn't fooling around. She doesn't like sex and never has, i'm not concerned about it.

To gain some insight into the possible validity of your view of your wife's sexuality, and the possibility validity of your confidence that since your wife does not like sex with you she would not like sex with anyone else, I suggest reading the 3-part story that begins here:

Our Wives Stories - Stories

which is fiction. The author made no pretense of it being "true." The basis of this interesting story, however, may conceivably set you on a path toward increased understanding and appreciation of your wife's sexuality, and hence, perhaps ultimately, toward improvement of your relationship with her.

This story, incidentally, is in the "Stories" section of the

The Cuckold's and Cuckolder's Guide

web site.

Regarding your confidence that your wife is not having an affair and never would: denial can be a strong defense mechanism. For an example of this, see the thread started recently by "OneForSure."

—Custer

I know she isn't fooling around. If she was a normal woman, i'd say you may be onto something, but she is far from normal. She has had alot of surgery. She has had chronic abdomen pain for the last 10 years and even before the pain, never liked sex much anyway. She has had more surgery in the last 2 years for it than most people get their entire lives. Nothing has worked and the slightest pressure either on her stomach or pelvis and she can't move, like someone kicked me in the nuts if i had to compare it to something. So that's why i know she isn't fooling around, she couldn't take the pain of having sex with me, no way she could take it from someone else. This leads to my fantasy. Over the years of celebacy with the once in a great while quickies, i began to fantisize that it wasn't her pain, that was just a cover. After all, i may not be a monk, but i'm still celebate and that was tough to take, so i came up with a reason why i was that way as a way of dealing with it. Truth is, she just can't have sex and its a very rare treat for me. But, i said "i do" to the "sickness and health" question and so here i am. Stuck for the end of time, celebate as a priest with nothing more than a fantasy to try to make things more interesting.

Musms14,

Thanks for the clarification. With regards to your wife, that's really unfortunate. Clearly it's unfortunate for you, as well.

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread