• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

well looks like done again

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date

subhub174014

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2013

not going to supply pics for other sites!.... and if the mod can't/won't stop it....I don't mind a few going where ever.... but not going to supply a complete thread on another site!

we will see if it gets stopped or not

well either he clicked off after my comment.... or cumbox got him!

see you in the morning as usual!... and hopefully that's the end of that!

unless he got all he needed and will be back for more

soon know... see how much he posts on cuckold place!

subhub174014 said:

well either he clicked off after my comment.... or cumbox got him!

see you in the morning as usual!... and hopefully that's the end of that!

unless he got all he needed and will be back for more

Yep,I got him. Banned again.His earlier ban had run out. Our Admin or Techies must do something to stop this happening. In the meantime I will keep banning.

thank you!!!!!!!

his last attempt was under cuckmeplace

I put him in the spam-o-matic, we'll see if it helps. Next time he pops up email me the username.

dig420 said:
I put him in the spam-o-matic, we'll see if it helps. Next time he pops up email me the username.

Yes, I have been watching them for for a while and have now banned them for a bit to see how things go. Even so I doubt it will solve the problem.

Other sites seem to be using us as storage. They dive in and take our content when ever they feel like it. Not on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread