• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Well trained to fuck blackmen

• Thread starterJamal
  • Start date

Jamal

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2010
One of the finest pieces of white pussy I hae ever known and even old still hot to go

Oh yes, the ones in their 40's & 50's are definately the best. They have experience and are very eager to please their black studs.

Hello,

I am a 40 year old single Dominant Black African Male in Nairobi, Kenya. I am real dark, athletic and toned body, 5'9 short hair, well hung and uncut and can last very long sexually and also have loads of cum.

I am looking for a submissive woman that's open to being bred, owned and used by a Dominant African man as he pleases. I want something long term and prefer petite women. I am willing to relocate for the right woman. Are you interested? Write me.

interracialafrica@gmail.com

I have a yahoo group for women who want to tour or have a vacation in Africa while getting used by the Black African man.

Yahoo! Groups

Jamal said:
One of the finest pieces of white pussy I hae ever known and even old still hot to go

Do you know this woman personally? Her videos are my favorites.

Khufu_k said:
The best white fucksluts are blue-eyed redheaded and blonde bitches with freckles between 40 and 50. Specialize in those hoes and you won't be disappointed brutha.

I agree. That's why my mom got turned to black so easy. something about 38 to 40 years makes a horny woman. It did not take long to turn her. About 2 weeks.

Khufu_k said:
The best white fucksluts are blue-eyed redheaded and blonde bitches with freckles between 40 and 50. Specialize in those hoes and you won't be disappointed brutha. Gangbanging is best for these bitches.
You got my number then ;)

jimz said:
Do you know this woman personally? Her videos are my favorites.
Yes I do! Have had the pleasure of fucking her hot older blond body many many ties. She at times went by the name of Brenda or Barbie,since she is built like a life size Barbie Doll. Real name is Ann and she was in her late fifties and early sixties when these were taken of her putting out regularly. Use to dress in skimpy skirts, garter belts, high heels and never wore panties. Read my story in xxx about how I met her. Shed usedto live in Norgtehrn Illinios, near Wisconsin border and got to be known as a real 100% ***** in that area for many years. Hung around at a bar called "The Norman" orf something

Users who are viewing this thread