• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

We're Back!

• Thread starterdoc94
  • Start date
Very awesome. they're both hot. My wife has a few boy toys on the side but I'd really like to see her being dominated and she wants that as well. I can do it myself but it's much more fun watching someone else dominate her. Too bad you guys are so far south of us.

*blush* thank you for all the kind comments! I know Doc loves to take the pics, so I'm sure you'll all be treated to a great many more!

welcome!!!

SwelteringCelt said:
*blush* thank you for all the kind comments! I know Doc loves to take the pics, so I'm sure you'll all be treated to a great many more!

Hi SwelteringCelt - you should post more replies for yourself, it's good to hear your side of the arrangement.

You look great in your photographs, and I would love the chance to have you hot body over my lap to warm that bum up. You look like you know what to do with that mouth of yours, and your boobs look like heaven to squeeze and play with.

Do you like the idea of an 'older Englishman' visiting Doc, and you being given the job of looking after me for the weekend????

:)

you are a very lucky man

Enough yet?

Thank you Palmer! Yes I am! I have two of the loveliest sexual creatures on this planet. And thank you greymaster for your wonderful comment as well! I'm sure Celt will be answering you very soon.

This next set are of my wife Tootles, Swelteringcelt and me. The bruises on Celt are from me biting her if anyone was wondering. :D

Attachments

• 063_1.JPG
    063_1.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 236
  • 052_1.JPG
    052_1.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 191
  • 070_1.JPG
    070_1.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 213
  • 072_1.JPG
    072_1.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 244
  • 073_1.JPG
    073_1.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 360
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Doc sure does like finding the least flattering pictures of me sometimes!

greymaster, it's certainly an interesting idea. Doc has the final say in my playmates, though, so it would be more up to him - AND he'd have to figure out the logistics of it since I'm the primary caretaker of the children! LOL!

I tend to be pretty busy, but I do try to pop in on occasion and offer my three cents (I go over budget, teehee) when I can. This is a great board and I tend to like showing off my favorite bull too!

Teaser Pix

The show must go on!

Attachments

• IMG_1488_1.jpg
    IMG_1488_1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1519_1.JPG
    IMG_1519_1.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1490_1.jpg
    IMG_1490_1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1524_1.JPG
    IMG_1524_1.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 165
SwelteringCelt said:
greymaster, it's certainly an interesting idea. Doc has the final say in my playmates, though, so it would be more up to him - AND he'd have to figure out the logistics of it since I'm the primary caretaker of the children! LOL!

Don't worry about logistics Celt - We're talking in MY fantasy world here, so the only thing necessary is the desire and agreement of the players ;) Thinking about the real world involves dealing with oceans and money and all the things that mess up the fun that can be had in the imagination.

I enjoy watching you at play.... but I'm enjoying Doc's wife as well.... and the thought of being involved with the two of you together!!!! :) Cheers Doc for including the rest of the world in your bedroom games :D

Well, life is pretty crazy right now and we're not getting any new pictures, but I'm sure Doc can find some old ones to post pretty soon...

well she is a blast - and deserves all the cum blasts she can get!
Panos

My girls.

Here are a couple of my wife and fiancee. We will be married on August 1st, 2009. I will have 2 wives. Am I a lucky guy or what?

Attachments

• IMG_1585_1.JPG
    IMG_1585_1.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_1591_1.jpg
    IMG_1591_1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_1685_1.jpg
    IMG_1685_1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 340
My Fiancee

Here is the next offering I have for you. This is my bride to be. Isn't she wonderful! Don't forget, you can see more of her at her blog at sweteringcelt.com

Attachments

• IMG_1854_1.JPG
    IMG_1854_1.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_1859_1.jpg
    IMG_1859_1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_1488_1.jpg
    IMG_1488_1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_1490_1.jpg
    IMG_1490_1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_1761_1.jpg
    IMG_1761_1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 166
doc94 said:
Here is the next offering I have for you. This is my bride to be. Isn't she wonderful! Don't forget, you can see more of her at her blog at swelteringcelt.com

Please note the change in the web address listed above. Have a great day!

doc, u r a lucky dude!! Congrats man!

MasterTrainer7 said:
doc, u r a lucky dude!! Congrats man!

You're too kind... :D We're very excited, and I am also a lucky woman! Doc is also going to be present for a date I have scheduled for the 6th with a BBC... you guys want some pics? ;)

of course baby!! Especially knowing that you're a little submissive slut.. have fun baby and post sum pics when you can! Thanks! MT

doc94 said:
Am I a lucky guy or what?

You have been a VERY lucky guy for VERY long time :D

I love her in ropes - she looks so sexy.... and that mouth :eek:

I also love the dressed one with their boobs pressing together.... the idea of running my hands (and other things) over and between those beautiful mounds is very exciting.

MORE of the beautiful fiancee ;) Especially having those tits played with.

Her first time being double teamed by studs

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! She is very beautiful and very sexy. This next set of pix were taken last month when my beautiful fiancee was treated to her first MMF. We worked her over pretty good and being the submissive sex goddess she is, she loved every minute of it! She was very nervous before hand. She did settle in and give in very quickly though. the 3 pictures below do not show how nervous she actually was.

Attachments

• IMG_1877A_1.jpg
    IMG_1877A_1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1878_1.jpg
    IMG_1878_1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1879_1.jpg
    IMG_1879_1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 108
actually doc, the last pic does show a nervous vibe about her... she seems like a very sweet girl.. and a very sexy one too! wish I was one of the M's in your MMF with her :D

Users who are viewing this thread