• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

We're New To This Site

• Thread starternavy
  • Start date
Very erotic photos, would love to see more..we are not too much into cuck we rather enjoy swinging (especially interracial)

Nice

Nice she looks like a good cock sucker... wish she licks around my head...

Very Nice

Your wife is a very sexy lady. Thanks for sharing her pictures with us. I'm sure she thanks you for sharing her with other guys. Have fun!

Dont Ship Out On Us

NAVY; Please flash us over some more!!!! Creampie? Over! okdeacon Please check ur private msgs.

NAVY........Man she is a true HOTWIFE.....Great pictures my Compliments she is pretty.
I am in Orlando/Kissimmee area would love to get to know you both.
Let me know if you are intrested.

Hell Of A Week!

Sorry I haven't postd in a short while. It's been a crazy week for us. The biggest news I have though is that my hot wife's BF flew into town Tuesday morning. Needless to say she spent a lot of time getting fucked by him up until yesterday when he left for Chicago. He and I have never met though we know of each other. I often listen to them fuck over the phone as he never stays at the house, but prefers her to go to his hotel. When he's done with her he sends her home to me to clean her up and get some sleep. The next morning she's right back in his hotel room. The pics I've posted are of what she wore to pick him up at the airport and when she came home on one occassion. Pleas enjoy.

navy

Attachments

• Picture 483.jpg
    Picture 483.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 2,481
  • Picture 383.jpg
    Picture 383.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,648
  • Picture 382.jpg
    Picture 382.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,192
  • Picture 392.jpg
    Picture 392.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,677
Have to ask

I just have to ask...who is that big dicked nigga you are sucking on in one of your pix? I love that cock, nice and thick.

Sharri

navy said:
Just wanted to take a moment to introduce my hot wife. Shes a hottie in my book. I took these pics as we were waiting for her lover...for that night night. Hope you enjoy the pics. All comments are welcomed.

Hi Navy.. Navy here too..

We get down to VaBeach/Hampton area about once every 2 months and hold a small gang bang of 4 to 5 pre-screened hung military-type dudes along with maybe 1 or 2 couples also into the hot wife/cuck lifestyle..

The Bulls know why they are there.. to satisfy the women/couples.. typically excellent cocksmen, 7+" minimum... all know that they will be fluffed and cleaned and for them to take charge..

Actually learned of this style when a single male in the Navy and was invited by shipmates from time to time to do their wives, first time I had my cock sucked by a dude was by a cuck hubby... Used to fuck their wives while they were deployed as well..

We try to get a nice large suite, over looking the Beach..

Interested? Contact privately

Wow

just plain damn....

Navy It Just Dont Get Any Better Than This

I also want to thank your beautiful wife, I have no idea how it could be any better. Is her boyfriend black? Is he the guy with the monster dick? I cant even find the words to tell you and her how much I have enjoyed this. She is perfect, a woman needs to have just the right amount of woman flesh and just the right figure.Navy your wife has it all and the men who are fucking her must know how fucking lucky they are. I still say she is the hottest woman I have seen on the internet. She has it my friend, eyes and all. I dont know if it can get ant better but I will be watching and give you my honest opinion. Would love to suck her pussy power puff dry, its the prettist cunt I have ever seen. I can almost smell and taste it. What can I say? Thanks okdeacon

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Navy

Man you got the duty? Are you out to sea? Hell I guess anything this hot and good is worth waiting for. Skivey Waver okdeacon PS tell little wifey We are all in love.TKS oao

IMPRESSIVE wife....simply IMPRESSIVE...

Last edited by a moderator:
nice

wow, show me more pics or email them to me, would love a pic of him in her pussy

Sweet! Please post some more of her with a BBC

wow... thats one of the hottest hot wives i've ever seen... you sure are a lucky cucky

Holy damn she is smoking HOT!

damn she's hot, I wanna fuck that nice shaved pussy

This is an older post but I have to say, she sure was good looking.

I wonder how navy's been since his last post?

Users who are viewing this thread