We're On The Fence

• Thread starterpeadm91
  • Start date

peadm91

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2007
We're a married couple who have talked for several years about the possibility of her fucking BBC while he watches/records. The question isn't whether she fucks other men, because she has, but going black brings out concerns from both of us. I think we both know that she will love it, and want more. This is where our concern lies. Will opening this type of swinging create a wedge between us or bring us closer together? I know there are some mean-spirited people out there, but this is the issue for us, and if anyone has any genuine constructive advice, we'd appreciate it. Hope you enjoy her pictures.

peadm91 said:
We're a married couple who have talked for several years about the possibility of her fucking BBC while he watches/records. The question isn't whether she fucks other men, because she has, but going black brings out concerns from both of us. I think we both know that she will love it, and want more. This is where our concern lies. Will opening this type of swinging create a wedge between us or bring us closer together? I know there are some mean-spirited people out there, but this is the issue for us, and if anyone has any genuine constructive advice, we'd appreciate it. Hope you enjoy her pictures.

You should do it, yes shes gonna be hooked but it obviously turns u both on or u wouldn't post those hot pics. I don't want to go on romantic walks and share secrets with your wife, I just want to fuck her and use her body. As long as u can handle that it won't destroy your marriage.

going black brings out concerns from both of us.........Exactly what does that mean?

Yes, im of similar feeling with biggie's question. If shes fucked other men already, then how is this any different, race aside? How do you feel that race would be a factor in creating a 'wedge' as you say between the two of you? Great pics btw! She is a very attractive woman with a pristine pussy!

So many variables. A couple I know did enjoy it several years ago for awhile. They are still together and enjoy the pictures and videos they have from their experience.

I'm a BBC in Pittsburgh that meets up with a married couple every month or so. And I have to say that I am an enhancement to their sex life. You just have the find the right person to fit into how you want this to go. Establishing guildlines and rules might be a good place to start, and then finding someone that will respect them.

I don't understand the issue of race either, if she has been with other men.

Not Sure?

If she has been shared with other men - what difference does Black make? We just like to have a good time. We are not into humiliation, Black babies, or I only do Black cock or just lusting for Black cock - just having a good time.

Once you have shared - I do not see how any color can make a difference. We have been with Black, Native American, and Latino + White - not sure what you are asking about.
MrsCouple

Pictures

Would like to see the pictures - not there any more?
MrsCouple

I think what the thread starter is geting at with the black comment is that they are both concerned that she will get hooked on BBC and deny him access to her goods.

If I'm rong then I don't understand the comment either.

Fun

I could not see any pictures but I am kind of baffled by this also. If she has already been with other guys and you both are fine with it why are you on the fence. I have had good luck with professional guys from DC who have cum to town on business and have a motel room. They all cum back for more so it is a fun thing.

Never Mind

I'm sorry, I took off the pictures from the post and my profile. I was really annoyed and bothered about the fact that my original post was construed as some kind of race relation issue. This website is about sex, its not here for any kind of social agenda. To be blunt, and I guess I should have done so in the original post, but this is about dick size, nothing else. Yeah, she was with other guys, but there wasn't anything special their dicks. Look, we just don't want this to become a focal point of our regular lives and sex lives; just a couple times a year kind of thing. But you know how the famous saying goes, and we both believe there is at least some truth to it. We don't want it to turn into something similar to an addition, if that makes sense. I hope that clears it up for those who questioned our intent. Whether it does or not, I'm not looking for any further posts, I'd prefer it fade off the main board.

peadm91 said:

......90% of us brother here are not looking to take someone's wife away, if we can fuck a hot white wife on a regular basis, thats the main goal here. Let the hubby pay the bill and provide the other support.

after my husband and I discussed me fucking a blk guy he agreed it would be enjoyable for both of us. The blk guy i liked i worked with, i enjoy his company at work and in my bed he has made me more aware of sexual enjoyment. He shares our bed whenever he wants me sometimes my husband watches but mostly he goes in the spare bedroom. My blk guy has now started to share me with his friiends and i fully enjoy giving plesaure and seeing that my blk guy knows i enjoy giving pleasure. He is full of new ideas for me to do erotic things for him. I now enjoy giving my body to his friends whenever they want me. I have even been auctioned off one weekend which i fully enjoyed knowing i was doing it for him. My life has been opened up to pleasures i only dreamed about. My husband fully supports me.

Pead, thanks for clearing that up. I gotta admit, I was a bit concerned.

Dude, just do it..or else you'll never stop thinking about it, so what if she likes it, isn't that the hot part. You know it's gonna happen eventually for sure anyway, so you should just enjoy it now and cut the B.S. worrying.