• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

West Australian Pussy

• Thread starterdazmo1
  • Start date

dazmo1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2006
Am in Perth in Western Australia,want to see my wife fucked and filled with big cock and pumped full of cum.No time wasters please.

Reactions: aussiehorse
how big you after

How big are you ??

Have PM'd u bud

perth guy here would love the job.

WA Cuck couple

Hi dazmo1

We are a young couple in Perth with the same desires as you are looking for at this stage it would be good to find a good hung bull for weekend use on a regular basis with no strings attached etc.

It is good to find people in the local area with our same desires please keep us posted on hotspots and methods. And have you bought your hotwife an anklet yet would like to know if it has any effect.

please indicate if you would like to chat on the same subject.

thanks

hi all i am a bull 4 couples let me know if u want 2 meet up in Perth sometime

my email is surfdel@hotmail.com i am a bull from Perth if any couples are keen for a wild experience

Hi me a bull for white ladies PM me

Attachments

• 12102008322.jpg
    12102008322.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 284
hey i got a black cock for her, i'm in perth.. message me

care to try a chocolate cock?

would a chocolate cock do the job? message me if your still interested

Hi, are u still looking for a bull in Perth ?

Jus wanna have a goooooood time with quality people. Clean, discrete, 6'1", 26yo black male in Perth at your service :)

Users who are viewing this thread