• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What’s the sexiest thing your wife partner has said to you?

Custer Laststand said:
Very nice :cool:. When and how did you find out ? And, when did you wife fuck your golf buddy?

On the plus side, at least you could be confident your wife wasn't fucking him while he was playing golf with you.
We would meet with 2 other guys at my house every Friday at 6:30 am. After gold we would go back to my house and head to work. What I did not realize was that the black guy was going back to my house after we all left. He was enjoying her for about a month before one day I forgot my briefcase and returned home and saw his vehicle there. I went in and wow! they were really going at it in our bed. I kept quiet and did not interrupt them. When he was finished and came into the kitchen to leave and saw me it all came out. Then later my wife and I had a long conversation about it and I agreed to let it continue.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, ckc and JimmyUk
we were attending a deb ball for a friends daughter (18 year olds celebration)
there was a big range of parents and 18 year olds with their partners, my wife leaned over to me and said, " see that hot looking girl over their, i want to fuck her"

Reactions: Capt. Ron and goodwood2506
After i was split up with my ex wife, I was with a friend at a bar, my wife came by, and whispered in my ear, that hisc dick was a lot bigger then mine, and she loved sucking it. She had already cucked me. but didn't realize she had been with him too. She never sucked my dick, and i got hard hearing her whisper that in my ear.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, Custer Laststand, shinohouse and 1 other person
JimmyUk said:
What’s the hottest thing your wife has said to you.
(On the phone) “There’s a man inside me”

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, Capt. Ron and JimmyUk
That’s good, what did you say?

ckc said:
After i was split up with my ex wife, I was with a friend at a bar, my wife came by, and whispered in my ear, that hisc dick was a lot bigger then mine, and she loved sucking it. She had already cucked me. but didn't realize she had been with him too. She never sucked my dick, and i got hard hearing her whisper that in my ear.
ckc said:
love it when I hear wives being flirty slutty like that such a turn on

Reactions: ckc
JimmyUk said:
That’s good, what did you say?
“Where are you?” ... to which she answered “in our hotel room”. I was at a conference and she had come to chill and make use of the hotel/beach (it was in Florida). So I left my seat downstairs for a few minutes and went and listened at our room door... sure enough she was cumming on an airline pilot’s cock... who I later met at the bar. True story...

Reactions: Capt. Ron, BigdaddyToronto and Custer Laststand
sissyboidonny said:
I went in and wow! they were really going at it in our bed.
Cool.
sissyboidonny said:
I kept quiet and did not interrupt them.
Excellent. That was the right course of action.
sissyboidonny said:
When he was finished and came into the kitchen to leave and saw me, it all came out.
Ah ha....
sissyboidonny said:
Then later my wife and I had a long conversation about it and I agreed to let it continue.
Very good. If your sexy wife wanted to fuck your (black) golf buddy and was doing so, then making it clear to her that you accepted her right to increase her sexual satisfaction in that way was the right thing to do.

ckc said:
My wife barely sucks me because she told me, she doesn't like it. Therefore it's so hot to hear when she sucks others!
When we had some problems at the beginning of our relationship, she had sex with her ex again.
She told me after some time: "He (her ex) was surprised that I've took his dick so much more in my mouth than when we were together. I told him, that I like sucking him now because I thinking about you. And his cock is bigger and tastes better."

After that stage of life, she got monogamous, unfortunately...

Indeed how much cock she’s sucked

Wonder

JimmyUk said:
Indeed how much cock she’s sucked
to less. only 4 different cocks. I hope she can increase it

She was getting fucked by her Black lover and didn't say it to me, but at me. "All he wants to do is eat my pussy after you fuck me, he'll lick it all up, he has to be good for something"!

Reactions: hedocple727 and tlxyz
By this point in our relationship we were looking at meeting with single guys on swinger sites. We had a look at some of the replies to our advert and were frankly kind of disappointed, we discussed this for a few minutes the pros and cons of various guys and how complicated it was getting, a short pause and she turned and said. "I just want more cock". It was the first time totally sober and not part of some sex play, in the cold light of day you might say, that she admitted she was totally into lifestyle. After that she took over the decision-making and we started to meet more men.

My wife and I were in a bar that catered to white cuckold married couples and black men. She had on her CFM outfit. She told me before we arrived that she was in a teasing mood, but that she wanted a gang-bang. Four studs approached her; she told them that she wanted to have her cuckold husband to beg their "leader" to please fuck and breed her. They pointed out a tough looking cool dude just smoking and drinking by himself. She ordered me: "Do your thing wimp". I approached the guy and begged him. He got up, walked to my wife and the conversation went like this: He: "Listen white slut, if you want me, you have to take the other 4 members of my gang too." Her: "Our van is in the parking lot." He: "Hell no bitch! We are doing you right here, where everyone else can watch!" After they were all sated, they kept her mini-dress as a souvenier; and made her walk out in the nude, black cum running down her legs unto the floor. While driving home, she said to me: "Did you learn anything about how real men can satisfy me?"

CFM Outfit-Public View.jpg

Reactions: leadandbrass and leahswannabe
I the hotel room, the first time she cuckolded me. She turned to me while the other guy was inside her and said "Sorry babe but he's so much bigger than you". It got me so turned on.

My wife and I had done a 3 some with a friend of mine a few times. I could see he had a bigger cock, and by watching my wife, when they fucked, I could tell he was better then me also. One night as my wife and I laid in bed, she had told me that my friend had had a "bad experience" with his brother when they were young, and that "he didn't want to do 3somes anymore". "He just wants it to be the two of us." I asked her "is this what you want"? And she said "yes". After she said that, all I could say was "ok". I eventually figured out that he had been coming over and fucking my wife while I was at work. After that, whenever he'd come over, even when I was home, my wife would take his hand and walk him to the bed room, and I'd sit in the living room while they fucked. But that night she told me no more 3somes, and this is what she wanted, still plays over in my mind, and gets my little pee pee hard.

Reactions: leahswannabe
"He's so much BIGGER and BETTER than you, Honey ...."

My wife cannot get pregnant anymore but sometimes she enjoys messing with some new bulls' head. While they fuck for the first time she would grab his ass cheeks and say "breed me, I want your sperm inside me, my husband doesn't mind do you honey?" She knows very well I don't mind and even if I did it wouldn't matter. She says it for me but that is pretty much guaranteed to drive the man to pound her desperately and spill his first load into her in minutes.She does it for me cause she knows what that phrase does to me, she does it for the bull and she mostly does it for her as she just has to lay back and enjoy their eagerness to impregnate her even that's an impossibility but they don't know that

• Love
Reactions: CrowRaven and littlecucky