• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What A Hot Fantasy?

• Thread starterwesam
  • Start date
BiggDave56 said:
The brothel owner that she was married to me and he even took her, just to see if she was good enough for his clientel. She says she was treated well as they didn't want her hurt seriously or anything. She made about $2000 not including tips. Appartently most of the guys were married and wanted some plain fucking. Condoms were always used, not her choice tho. The owner invited her back for more fun and things, but she never did, as I know of. She liked black guys mainly.

So the visitors known that she is married?
If they know did they fuck hee harder?
She tried BBC there or just black dicks?

wesam said:
What about BBC bulls ?
Would u like if she be their cheap slut?
OH YES to see my wife gangbanged by 4 or 5 black guys , and I'm their laughed at clean up whiteboy. To be sucking those black slimy cocks clean as I watch them fucking my wife in all her holes.

Reactions: wesam
wesam said:
So the visitors known that she is married?
If they know did they fuck hee harder?
She tried BBC there or just black dicks?
As far as I know, the clients didn't know she was married, just the owner and he was colored not really blk. But he made sure she got a few blk guys to fuck her. We have been divorced for 17 yrs now, she said I was boring, so I have no idea what happened to her. She loved doing blk groups. I saw her with 6 blk guys early 20's I think.

Reactions: Maxio, Nazareth, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
cuck72 said:
OH YES to see my wife gangbanged by 4 or 5 black guys , and I'm their laughed at clean up whiteboy. To be sucking those black slimy cocks clean as I watch them fucking my wife in all her holes.
I never did cleanup duty. But it was always fun to see when I could

cuck72 said:

I see u enjoyed that a lot

What is ur extermy fantasy about BBC bulls ?

BiggDave56 said:
As far as I know, the clients didn't know she was married, just the owner and he was colored not really blk. But he made sure she got a few blk guys to fuck her. We have been divorced for 17 yrs now, she said I was boring, so I have no idea what happened to her. She loved doing blk groups. I saw her with 6 blk guys early 20's I think.
U think she maybe work in brothel nowadays? What about ur wife now or ur gf ? U like to try that again?

BiggDave56 said:
I never did cleanup duty. But it was always fun to see when I could
U didn't visit her at the brothel?

wesam said:
U think she maybe work in brothel nowadays? What about ur wife now or ur gf ? U like to try that again?
I think it takes a special woman to want to try it again. I wouldn't stop her if she wanted to try it tho.
I have no idea what my ex is doing now. Heard many things, but I am not sure

wesam said:
U didn't visit her at the brothel?
No. I never went there. I was too busy seeing other women at bars etc

wesam said:
I see u enjoyed that a lot

What is ur extermy fantasy about BBC bulls ?
I know my extreme fantasy for my ex was to see her blk owned and made do things, likes tattoos peirceings etc

Reactions: CreamyBill, kmbe and wesam
BiggDave56 said:
No. I never went there. I was too busy seeing other women at bars etc
I think that was the problem
If u was supportive to her and met her there that will make her really comfortable with ur relationship

BiggDave56 said:
I know my extreme fantasy for my ex was to see her blk owned and made do things, likes tattoos peirceings etc
Oh I see
U like those QoS tattoos?
U didn't try to make her make one?

Reactions: kmbe
wesam said:
Oh I see
U like those QoS tattoos?
U didn't try to make her make one?
It was up to her whether she wanted a tattoo or not. I just left her to her own thing.

BiggDave56 said:
It was up to her whether she wanted a tattoo or not. I just left her to her own thing.
That's why she left u
I think u should share the fantasies with her
So r u married now?

wesam said:
That's why she left u
I think u should share the fantasies with her
So r u married now?
Not married now. had a couple relationships. Quite happy to be on my own. But if the right woman comes along. I will see about this lifestyle.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and wesam
BiggDave56 said:
Not married now. had a couple relationships. Quite happy to be on my own. But if the right woman comes along. I will see about this lifestyle.

So how many days did ur ex worked in the brothel?

Reactions: kinkyexpat
wesam said:
So how many days did ur ex worked in the brothel?
From a Friday afternoon until early Sunday evening. she told me that she loved it.

Just one weekend?

wesam said:
Just one weekend?
As far as I know. We went our different ways 2 yrs later. I do not know if she ever did it again.

Users who are viewing this thread