• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What am I ?

• Thread starterjojo4017
  • Start date

jojo4017

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2008
I love my wife and I love and to have sex with her but ever since we were married ( more than 20 years ago ) I have wanted her to fuck other men and tell me about every detail. She did it early in our marrage before kids came along and it was the hottest thing to me, it made her 10 times more sexy to me.
I would not want her or me to do 90% of what I read on here but would love for her to have a boyfriend to see maybe about two or three times a month.
I want to pick out her clothes for a date, the hottest skirts, panties etc. the kind of clothes a guy would love to see her at the door in.
I want him to know that he gets to have no strings attached hot sex with a married woman on a regular basis.
If it were the right guy I think it would be hot if she told him that I knew and liked it and was turned on by it. I think I would be more turned on by waitting and not watching.
Just writing this makes me want to suck her toes and worship her feet and beg her to do it.
So am I a wanna be cuck or just close to it? I would love a lot of teasing with a hand job and denial but would want to make love to her also.
So what am I? I can't hardly stand it I want it so bad.

You are a loving husband who wants your wife to enjoy life and sex as much as possible. You probably realize it would add to her sexual enjoyment if other men fucked her. I can understand, perfectly, why you would feel that way. Take it from me; It is absolutely normal for you to want to share your wife's pussy with other men. Any man who truly loves his wife should want her to have the experience of getting fucked by other men.

That is a husband's job; to provide cocks to fuck his wife, as many and as often as she wants. If he doesn't do that, he should be ashamed of himself.

Pussy is there for us all to enjoy. Just because a guy is married to a particular women doesn't mean that he should have all of hers. Do as I have done, and go find other men to FUCK YOUR WIFE!!

Well it's not a husbands job unless he gets tuned on by it, and you can truly love your wife without it but thanks anyway. It would be hot to be a full blown cuck for a while anyway. I would love my wife to dominate me that way.

Ha ha, but I don't think it's that simple, she would have to deny and tease me for me to enjoy it. I think I like the humiliation of another man fucking my wife, the humiliation she would be giving me. I think it's so hot for a loving wife to humiliate her husband in this way if she knows it is some kind of fetish of his.

It's a she can do it but I can't thing, a dominate over me thing, a submissive to her thing that I think I crave. In the past when she was stroking me and telling me how she got the hell fucked out of her and all the details to boot, that I can't do it with her because she is to sore I feel so under her control if you know what I mean. So delightfully humiliated knowing she is doing the humiliation to me, it makes her the boss.

Why does the word "Humiliate" have to enter into wife-sharing? Why can't a husband feel just as good about it as his wife and her lover? To my way of thinking, the very best situation is one in which all three persons enjoy it. The wife enjoys getting another cock up her cunt! The other man enjoys getting some of another guy's pussy! And the husband enjoys seeing his wife get such sexual pleasure. It is a win-win situation for everyone with no need for anyone to be "Humiliated"!

I think JoJo is more of a submissive cuckold than a wife-sharing cuckold. I know I come from the same place, I get my thrills more from the verbal beating than from the act of cuckolding. Different strokes as they say.

I am trying to understand myself !

Jojo,

jojo4017 said:
[My wife fucked another man] early in our marrage before kids came along and it was the hottest thing to me, it made her 10 times more sexy to me.

This answers your question. You asked your wife to make you a cuckold, and she did. Now, a cuckold is what you are. Or: once a cuckold, always a cuckold.

jojo4017 said:
Just writing this makes me want to suck her toes and worship her feet and beg her to do it.

This sheds further light on your marital status. You are your wife's submissive cuckold.

Jojo,

To continue....

jojo4017 said:
[What turns me on is, my wife] can do it but I can't. It's a dominance thing, [me being] submissive to her that I think I crave. In the past when she was stroking me and telling me how she got the hell fucked out of her and all the details to boot, that I can't do it with her because she is too sore, [made me] feel so under her control. [It was] so delightfully humiliating knowing she was doing this to me, it made her the boss.

There's nothing wrong with these kinds of desires on your part; it's quite normal. It indicates you have a strong desire for a dominant wife / submissive cuckold marriage.... i.e., a femdom hotwife / submissive cuckold-husband marriage. See Ms. Elise Sutton's website (google "elise sutton"). I suggest reading her two books (advertised on her website) and subscribing to her e-zine, "Predominant." This may have the effect of putting you and your wife on track toward a form of marriage both of you will find more desirable.

Good luck!

—Custer

I'm not a cuck, a cuck has a wife that makes him a cuck. I am a wanna be cuck. Years ago my wife went out with others and told me all about it, I even watched a couple of times but that was then and this is now and she don't do it. I wish she would, she told me of being hit on at the store and it made me so damn horny. I love it when men hit on her, I know they are seeing her in a very nice skirt with long legs and that nice ass and thinking about how they would like to fuck her. Most probably see her ring and don't care or it turns them on all the more to try and get up a married ladys skirt. I just wish someone would succeed.

Have you discussed this with your wife? You talk about how she used to play before there were children. And now she has no interest? We have been married 21 years and we started off in the swinger lifestyle and I loved to fuck other but didn't want to share my hubby. We tried a few time but it never worked for me. We had been living the cuckold lifestyle for quite sometime. But never knew there was a name for it until a little over a year ago. Maybe she doesn't feel as attractive and wanted as she did before she had kids. Or inside she has mixed feeling about it now that she is a mom. In our relationship my husband "CIP" and I are not as hard core as others are on here as we could easily swap back into him dominating me at a swinger party. I was/still a slave for him before I was every a swinger/hotwife. I like to be dominated by men whether it’s him or someone else. But have tried with other guys and most don’t understand the dominating part. Talk to your wife and see where she stands on playing with other. Maybe try a swing club in your neck of the woods. I realize I suggest this often, but this is a great place to meet other like minded individuals and also a way to do thing more out in the open with out being ridiculed in public. Take her out for a adult fun night, maybe that’s what she needs to kick start wanting to play with others. But remember you been married 20 years. Communication is everything....:D

Somewhat the same here, I just can't stand it I want her to get it and like it. I think about the things I would do with her if I were another guy and hope it happens.
I would love to have her come home and tell me how he had a sex swing/sling for instance and how he fucked her in it, how it made her so horny. I would think about how nice it must have been for him to have my wife in a swing fucking the hell out of her. Or how he bent her over this or that piece of furniture.

I just thought about something. If men have hit on her over the past several years, and seeing how in the past she with my blessings has been with other men , then why has she not came to me and said that a guy hit on her and she liked him enough to ask me if she could go out with him?
Could it be that I am the only one that finds her hot, I can't imagine that this is true because I think she is hotter than most but you never know. Maybe in my eyes she is but to others she is not. Like I said why has she never been hit on by someone who turned her head enough to :)

Jojo,

Regarding your initial post:

jojo4017 said:
.... ever since my wife and I were married more than 20 years ago, I have wanted her to fuck other men and tell me about every detail. She did it early in our marrage before kids came along and it was the hottest thing to me, it made her 10 times more sexy to me. .... I would love for her to have a boyfriend to see maybe two or three times a month. .... I can hardly stand it, I want it so bad.

You're going to have to psyche yourself up and talk with your wife and tell her what you want, if you want to get anywhere. Otherwise you'll be stuck, indefinitely.

What the hell.... the worst she can do is say "No. I don't want to do that and I'm not going to do it."

A way to approach it may be, on a warm summer evening pour her a glass of wine and sit with her on the couch with a lighted candle on your coffee table (for romantic atmosphere, so it's dark but not too dark). Then, begin to reminisce about the early days of your marriage, when she was having an affair. (She may become tense, fearing you're going to become accusatory and start an argument.) But, put her at ease by telling her how much that turned you on. Embrace her and kiss her as you're softly telling her these things, sort of like you're teenagers again "making out." Show her physically how much it turned you on, and how much it still turns you on just thinking about it, by gently fondling and kissing her as you talk with her.

Have the bottle of wine handy on your coffee table, so you can pour more than one glass.... maybe even go through the whole bottle.

Then, use this as a lead-in to tell your wife the kinds of things you've been saying to us on this forum. Reassure her you aren't trying to set her up in a situation you will use as an excuse to pursue other women. Rather, tell her you will remain faithful to her.... but you want her to begin dating other men, because you're convinced that will increase the intensity of your relationship, bring you closer together, and increase her happiness and sexual satisfaction. And if she is happier, *you* will be happier.

Don't expect your wife to fully agree with you on the spot. If she purrs and makes "noises of satisfaction" while you're kissing, fondling and talking with her, consider that a positive outcome and know she will be thinking about it. Then, take her to bed.

Then, the next weekend, proceed along the same lines but see if you can move her a little further. Be gentle and be patient, but try to keep moving her forward. Since she had an affair once, it seems likely you'll be able to persuade her to do it again.

Regarding your most recent post, of 6 Aug. '09.... that's all speculation. It won't get you where you want to go. You have to start talking with your wife. She is the one who can fulfill your sexual desires.... and she's living right there, with you.

—Custer

Jojo, I hope you realize that you don't have to define yourself, or even categorize yourself. If you love sharing your wife's pussy with other men, then accept it as that.

You don't have to feel out of control, or embarrassed or guilty or any of those negative things. If your wife has a need to make you feel less of a man, then that does present a problem, but it is still basically her problem, and not yours.

I always prefer the name "wife-sharing" because it suggests that everyone is happy with the situation. It is not a situation where one guy takes pussy away from another guy, or where the wife shuts the husband out from fucking her because she is giving fucks to another guy. In wife-sharing, all three, the husband, the wife, and the "other" man, get what they want.

The wife gets extra cocks, which may be larger than the husband's, but not necessarily so. But she gets to enjoy another guys technique and enjoy his obvious lust for her as he fucks her while she is still unexplored territory.

The "other" guy gets the thrill, of course, of fucking another man's wife. It is somehow built into the male experience to want to take-away fucks from another guy. I have known guys who would fuck any woman that was married, whether he was attracted to her or not, just because he was getting some of another poor bastard's stock of private pussy.

And the husband gets the unparalled thrill of watching another guy fuck his wife, or to at least to know it is happening! If any men do not understand how the husband would enjoy this, it is because they have never been in this situation. It's one of those cases in which you won't know until you try it, and after that, you will never be able to go back to "regular" fucking.

I have talked with many different men who have shared their wives' pussies with other men and their responses are near-universal. "I want more! I want to share her pussy with other men, again and again and again!"

How do I know all this? From Experience!! Wife-Sharing? YES! Hurting someone else by fucking his wife? NO! Feeling bad about myself because someone else is fucking my wife? NO! Offering my wife's pussy to other men to fuck? YESSSS!

Your mostly right son of john, I dont want to fuck someone elses wife I want someone to fuck mine, but I will always want the regular fucking.

I understand what you are saying, JoJo. Many of us who love to share our wives' pussies with other men do not want to fuck other women. In my case, I want to save all my fucks for my own wife. That hairy hole between her legs is the center of my sexual universe. Everything of real importance happens there.

So, even when other guys fuck her, whether I am there to watch, or not, I still want to fuck her. Even if she has given fucks to hundreds of other guys, she is still "my" pussy when they all go home and she and I get into the bed naked!

JoJo, you and I may be in the minority, but I still feel that we are absolutely normal. For a husband to want to fuck ONLY his own wife is the most natural thing I can think of. That is why we married them: to fuck them. And the fact that other guys may be fucking them too doesn't change a damned thing! I still enjoy fucking my wife!