• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What are Cucks thoughts on Bodybuilder bulls?

• Thread starterCallmegod
  • Start date

Callmegod

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 6, 2011
Do cucks enjoy bulls that are bodybuilders and extremely masculine or strong? Is there a submission factor involved knowing said bull is that much more physically superior? Discuss.

Hi,
Yes, I am a cuck and I love strong muscular Bulls. I am submissive and like a stronger man to take my wife (and me if he desires). I want my wife to know that the Bull is stronger and superior to me.

Being a bodybuilder does not mean well endowed. But when you can find the two together, if you wife can score with him, she will get a ride like she has never had before. Be ready for her to be sore for days because she will be streched inside and outside. Nice visual isnt it?

MacNfries said:
I think the general assumption to most is that if this body builder has huge, bulging muscles, that he must have a huge, bulging muscle between his legs as well. Of course we know that's not necessarily true. But, most people are attracted to other individuals that maintain a noticably superior level of health.

At least according to my wife, women do usually prefer 6-pac abs and and a baby smooth chest. Toss in some goob bi/triceps, and a speedo with a noticable lump in the front, and B-I-N-G-O .... unfortunate for me, I have the flat, smooth chest, with noticable abs, but no bulging muscles anywhere, particularly where I'd prefer them. :(

==============

what a pathetic wimp ....slink away punk :D

Users who are viewing this thread