• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What are your best experiences as a cuck?

• Thread starterBOGMANDIAS
  • Start date

BOGMANDIAS

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 17, 2019
This lifestyle is fascinating and full of pleasure, what was your greatest pleasure as a horn? What are your best experiences as a cuck?

Reactions: johndoeunknown and old fred
The very first time is my strongest memory. Senior year of highschool. My girlfriend Tiff and I were getting more and more into femdom. Sph, facesitting, various forms of humiliation, petplay, etc. etc. She was not shy about my dick size or my inability to use it properly.

So she started buying weed from this guy a few years older than us. The short of it is that she knew I was jealous of him, and she really enjoyed teasing me about him. She really enjoyed playing these games with me. She'd moan his name during sex, dirty talk about him, she loved casually mentioning that she had been at his house without me. Always leading me on to think something had happened and then laughing it off.

One sunday morning we're going to the movies and my dad is driving us. She tells me she isn't at home and that we have to pick her up from outside this guy's house. So you can imagine how nervous am I. Did she go over early to buy some weed, or was she there all night? I feel like throwing up. We pull into a dunkin donuts because my dad wants to buy a coffee. My jacket is on my lap and she reaches under it and starts giving me a handjob. She leans in real close and whispers into my ear "He fucked me." I came all over her hand immediately. We had to quickly clean up as my dad was coming back.

I tried to get details during the movie but she told me to be quiet because she was trying to watch. I had to wait the whole car ride there, through the two hour movie, and the ride home, before I could get her upstairs to my room and hear the details.

Nothing is more exciting than the first time.

• Love
Reactions: firedogg81, old fred, BigdaddyToronto and 6 others
Well, it used to be when her Bull would make me sleep outside the room and listen as he pounded her like I was never capable of as I jerked off.

But after I was caged and devoted to her pleasure 100%, I lived for the sweet taste of cum dripping out of her and the sounds of their laughter.

In terms of specific instances, one I remember clearly was when we were at an anniversary dinner. She approached a guy at the bar and he took her outside. Eventually, she came stumbling back in with matted hair, wet clothes and cum dripping from her lips. Everyone knew, everyone saw, I'd never been more publicly humiliated and never more aroused either.

Reactions: firedogg81, old fred, BigdaddyToronto and 5 others
Thanks for sharing. 688_1000.jpgwhat

Reactions: firedogg81
My first and still most intense experience happened what I was 18. I had been dating this girl, Tania, for a while. She lived with me in my apartment outside Portland, OR.

Our good friend David would often come over, sometimes with some other people, to hang out for dinner or to watch the Winterhawks (any hockey fans?). As we grew closer, we started swinging with David. Tania was especially fond because we has marginally larger than I was but moreso because he had way better stamina than I did (if I last 5 minutes, I'm a happy camper...)

She grew increasingly impatient with sex with me, and grew more and more desperate for David's cock. I didn't know at the time what cuckolding was (I hadn't even heard the word before lol) or how to process any of it...the excitement of having threesomes turned into humiliation. And then shame for being turned on by it...

The situation evolved to a point where David would come over 4 or 5 nights a week. He and Tania would fuck in the living room, often sleeping out there, while I would hide in the bedroom drowning in my own humiliation but also completely unable to keep myself from furiously jerking while listening to Tania crying out and moaning while David pounded her. She walked back into our room one time and caught me stroking. At first she looked mad, but then this creepy smile appeared on her face and she got really close to my ear and started whispering to me about how she likes knowing how much I love listening to them fuck, how much it turns me on. She stroked me a little while she humiliated me then giggled and went back out to continue with David.

At the time it was definitely not a positive experience, since I had no clue how to process what I was feeling. It took me several years to finally figure that out. But now, looking back on it, I find myself wanting to experience it again (knowing what I know now). Just reminiscing about it makes me strain against my cage...

Reactions: GilBates, firedogg81, Custer Laststand and 3 others
Thank for sharing your experience.

In my 20s I had an 'accidental' cuckold experience, if that makes sense. My FWB at the time and I decided to swing with another couple. The guy was a body-builder which my FWB was nuts about, and his wife was this tiny Colombian girl which I was drooling over.

When we got into it, my FWB was on her back sucking his cock while his wife was on all fours eating her pussy. I sat behind her toying with her pussy; teasing her lips and clit with my fingers and licking her. When I got up and positioned my cock at her pussy, she shifted a bit and looked back at me; she didn't say anything and it was a bit confusing tbh, but it very clearly told me that she didn't want me to fuck her. So a bit awkwardly, I went back to what I was doing, but after a while she tired of that, as well, and moved to be more involved with the others. My FWB was completely engrossed in what he was doing to her, so I was kinda left on the outside looking in.

I ended up sitting most of the night at the end of the bed stroking and watching as these he had his way with those two gorgeous sluts. It was humiliating but across several hours straight I never lost my hardon. Looking back, I'm sad that it only happened that one time. Wish we could have seen them again.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, eleveninchwonder, firedogg81 and 5 others
Too bad it was only that one time with that couple maybe.

Reactions: SubBiBeta
Your place is to be fortunate and thankful that you can know the joy of pleasing her. When she has a relationship with a bull, hopefully that will be joyfully for all 3 of you.619_1000.jpg277_1000 (2).jpg264_1000.jpg

Reactions: SubBiBeta, Pussyfreebeta and Icummin
SubCoupleNeFL said:
....... But now, looking back on it, I find myself wanting to experience it again (knowing what I know now). Just reminiscing about it makes me strain against my cage.
Thanks for your interesting story, SubCoupleNEFL. I gather you are married now, from your screen name, but your wife has not made you her cuckold (from your concluding expression of frustration).

So, why do you wear a cock cage...? Does your wife require you to wear it because, due to your lack of stamina, she finds your sexual overtures merely annoying :(...?

Reactions: GilBates and SubBiBeta
Engaged now. And no, not yet; we've just begun really searching for the right man for her first time.

She doesn't make me wear it. I was actually the one who introduced her to the concept of cuckolding, what chastity is, etc. Currently chastity is something we use to enhance our own play; she's discovered that she likes the "power trip" (her words) when she has the key.

Reactions: GilBates, Pussyfreebeta, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Re.:
SubCoupleNeFL said:
Engaged now. And no, not yet; we've just begun really searching for the right man for her first time.
Congratulations regarding your engagement! And, it sounds like you're getting your hot-wife-to-be (a.k.a. cuckoldress-to-be) off on the right track.
SubCoupleNeFL said:
She doesn't make me wear [my chastity cage]. I was actually the one who introduced her to the concept of cuckolding, what chastity is, etc.
Very good. (Requesting her fiancé wear a cock cage doesn't seem like the sort of thing that would occur naturally to most women.)
SubCoupleNeFL said:
Currently chastity is something we use to enhance our own play; she's discovered that she likes the "power trip" (her words) when she has the key.
Excellent. Your fiancé is already seeing the advantages to herself in keeping her man (you) locked in a chastity device, with her your sole key holder. It sounds like your up-and-coming marriage will be off to a hot and steamy start.

Reactions: GilBates, Pussyfreebeta and SubBiBeta
I am not sure if my fiance turned me into a cuckold or not. My first and very recent experience was that she cheated on me for the first time in five years. I first did not believe it since she was always very prude. During that time I started using condom again, since we wanted to have a baby and her doctor recommended not to get pregnant during the first three months after being on the pill for a long time. When I asked her if she at least also has used a condm with him she said "But I told, this was all not planed, we had none" but she accepted him to fuck her blank anyway,and she admitted that it gave her a huge orgasm when she felt him pumping his seed inside her. When she told me this details I was shocked but at the same time turned on about the fact that he unleashed the slut in her and hoped this would increase her sexdrive in general and would be good for our sexlife. But basically what happend is that I had less sex and if with a condom while he was regularly blowing his scum in my fiance until he he finally succeeded to put a baby in her belly.

Last edited:
Reactions: GilBates, firedogg81 and SubBiBeta
BOGMANDIAS said:
This lifestyle is fascinating and full of pleasure, what was your greatest pleasure as a horn? What are your best experiences as a cuck?
Fluffing and cleaning.

Users who are viewing this thread